What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

Your inability to refute what I say,

Just about everything you say is self-refuted and not only by our side. Take your ‘little riot’ The current highest ranking Republican in the nation says the former highest ranking Republican and most powerful man in the world was ... “practically and morally responsible for provoking” (your little riot) “No question about it. The people that stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president," McConnell said. "And having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, (known as lies) conspiracy theories and reckless hyperbole, which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on the Earth”

So you post a factual report about a BLM riot that occurred over a mile from the ceremony on TrumpQ’s Inauguration Day and dare us to refute that it happened. Wow! You have such a solid presentation of the Indisputable facts. Of course you lie when you say we dont condemn that brand of riot. But you need that lie to survive and you don’t have to pay attention when we do condemn all brands of violence.

So you miss the significance of the DJTQ RIOT on JANUARY 6th as defined by Mitch MCConnell. And the fact that lives were lost and injured in the riot inside the breached walls of the US Capitol under the TrumpQ flag on the day that a joint session was performing a sacred duty to enjoy another AMERICAN peaceful transfer of power from one party to another..

All for the lies that you continue to believe. as Mitch put it, the “crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories and reckless hyperbole, which the defeated president kept shouting.”

Your BLM riots were not NOT A THOUSAND TIMES “NOT” the result of a Democratic Party Leader in any capacity that had a motive built a “crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories and reckless hyperbole.” to cause it and make happen.

You had high hopes..

Despite the above, I had high hopes that TrumpQ and his conspiracy theory laden national mob of nitwits would respect the election results and the PEACEFUL TRANSITION of POWER.

Too stupid, the entire lot of them, to find the decency and the self respect to dump DJTQ.

Last edited:
An “obviously true point” LIE 26575000

against facing my obviously true point

what is your “obviously true point” again?

Is this “obviously true? 26574479
I was just pointing out the complete hypocrisy of you, pretending to be so outraged about the one small riot from our side, while ignoring YEARS of riots from your side.

How have you scientifically and clinically proven that Faun is “pretending” to be outraged at the DJTQ 1/6 RIOT involving a rightwing mob incited by DJTQ and 147 REPUBLICAN sitting US Congressmen and Congresswomen plus a handful of REPUBLICAN Senators who voted to overturn the election that DJTQ “obviously” truthfully and factually lost by seven million votes. while Faun is “ignoring” YEARS of riots attributed to unknown left leaning assholes and idiots of no significant rank in the Democratic Party or media?

what is obviously “true” about you point?

You are so deranged you lie about truth.

Last edited:
The false equivalence lie regarding the DJTQ 1/6 RIOT 26576673 Reply to 26526911
1612907447749.png

Which was the insurrgency

Was it the DJTQ 1/6 RIOT involving a rightwing mob incited by DJTQ and 147 REPUBLICAN sitting US Congressmen and Congresswomen plus a handful of REPUBLICAN Senators who voted to overturn the election that DJTQ truthfully and factually lost by seven million votes? Was it the DJTQ 1/6 RIOT that took place INSIDE the UNITED STATES CAPITOL BUILDING to stop the peaceful transfer of Power from DJTQ to the legitimate President-elect. Was it the DJTQ 1/6 RIOT that was premeditated and incited in order to negate millions of minority votes cast in major cities in states where DJTQ lost to Joe Biden.

Or was it YEARS of riots that were always condemned by the BLM organizers and attributed to unknown left leaning or just plain criminal assholes and idiots of no significant rank in the Democratic Party or so-called left wing news media?

Last edited:
Just about everything you say is self-refuted and not only by our side. Take your ‘little riot’ The current highest ranking Republican in the nation says the former highest ranking Republican and most powerful man in the world was ... “practically and morally responsible for provoking” (your little riot)

Your sudden respect for the republican leadership would be heartwarming, if I thought it was sincere.

Trump called for a demonstration to put pressure on Congress. He did not call for a riot. He did not order the police to stand down so that the rioters could loot and kill. He did not order people that defended themselves arrested. He did not fire cops that arrested rioters.

Your dems have done all of those things over the last 5 years, of widespread and violent rioting.

You are ignoring years of rioting, from your side, and using one small riot from our side, to justify another round of escalation in your war on US.

When the counter escalation comes, try not to whine like a faggot next time.

I was just pointing out the complete hypocrisy of you, pretending to be so outraged about the one small riot from our side, while ignoring YEARS of riots from your side.

How have you scientifically and clinically proven that Faun is “pretending” to be outraged at the DJTQ 1/6 RIOT involving a rightwing mob incited by DJTQ and 147 REPUBLICAN sitting US Congressmen and Congresswomen plus a handful of REPUBLICAN Senators who voted to overturn the election that DJTQ “obviously” truthfully and factually lost by seven million votes. while Faun is “ignoring” YEARS of riots attributed to unknown left leaning assholes and idiots of no significant rank in the Democratic Party or media?

When Faun exhibits so much fear and concern and horror over a single riot, because riots are soooo bad, yet, ignores the far more numerous and violent riots from his own side,

then yes, it is obviously true that his pretense of outrage is just that, ie pretense

Dumbass.

Just about everything you say is self-refuted and not only by our side. Take your ‘little riot’ The current highest ranking Republican in the nation says the former highest ranking Republican and most powerful man in the world was ... “practically and morally responsible for provoking” (your little riot)

Your sudden respect for the republican leadership would be heartwarming, if I thought it was sincere.

Trump called for a demonstration to put pressure on Congress. He did not call for a riot. He did not order the police to stand down so that the rioters could loot and kill. He did not order people that defended themselves arrested. He did not fire cops that arrested rioters.

Your dems have done all of those things over the last 5 years, of widespread and violent rioting.

You are ignoring years of rioting, from your side, and using one small riot from our side, to justify another round of escalation in your war on US.

WTF??

Congress was inside the Capitol, certifying the election.

Trump's mob was outside the Capitol.

So how were they supposed effectively exercise that pressure?

When Faun exhibits so much fear and concern and horror over a single riot, because riots are soooo bad, yet, ignores the far more numerous and violent riots from his own side,

then yes, it is obviously true that his pretense of outrage is just that, ie pretense

Dumbass.
You're fucking insane, con. It wasn't just a riot. It was an assault on the seat of our government with the intent of overturning an election. What it was, was a seditious insurrection and failed coup. At least call it what it was. That's why you appear to be out of your mind by comparing it with other riots; when in fact, there's never been anything like that in the history of this nation. It rocked the very foundation of this nation. I get you're desperate to trivialize that dark moment in America's history because it was carried out by people on your side of the aisle, but you fail miserably in that regard because it wasn't a trivial matter. It wasn't merely one little riot.

Ignoring “far more numerous and violent riots” 26577042
ignores the far more numerous and violent riots from his own side
Please provide Faun and myself the name of the one leader and primary instigator of the “far more numerous and violent riots” of which you desire us to quit ignoring.

Are you ignoring Mitch, an eyewitness to the DJTQ 1/6 RIOT

"A mob was assaulting the Capitol in his name. These criminals were carrying his banners, hanging his flags, and screaming their loyalty to him.​

"It was obvious that only President Trump could end this.​

"Former aides publicly begged him to do so. Loyal allies frantically called the Administration.​

"But the President did not act swiftly. He did not do his job. He didn't take steps so federal law could be faithfully executed, and order restored.​

"Instead, according to public reports, he watched television happily as the chaos unfolded. He kept pressing his scheme to overturn the election!​

"Even after it was clear to any reasonable observer that Vice President Pence was in danger... even as the mob carrying Trump banners was beating cops and breaching perimeters... the President sent a further tweet attacking his Vice President.​

"Predictably and foreseeably under the circumstances, members of the mob seemed to interpret this as further inspiration to lawlessness and violence.​

"Later, even when the President did halfheartedly begin calling for peace, he did not call right away for the riot to end. He did not tell the mob to depart until even later.​

"And even then, with police officers bleeding and broken glass covering Capitol floors, he kept repeating election lies and praising the criminals.​

And what public official as high as Vice President Mike Pence and his wife and children were in danger in the “numerous riots” ?

DJTQ’s mob chanted “Hang Mike Pence” within seconds of a DJTQ rioter with a bullhorn who read TrumpQ’s active tweet advising the rioting mob that Pence failed to do his job to save America. Save America by canceling the votes of black Americans who live and vote in major cities only in the states that DJTQ lost.

The gallows was set and ready.

Last edited:

WTF??

Congress was inside the Capitol, certifying the election.

Trump's mob was outside the Capitol.

So how were they supposed effectively exercise that pressure?

By being a demonstration of how America was not prepared to accept the "steal".

Obviously. Are you really this stupid?

Dumbass.
You're fucking insane, con. It wasn't just a riot. It was an assault on the seat of our government with the intent of overturning an election. What it was, was a seditious insurrection and failed coup. At least call it what it was. That's why you appear to be out of your mind by comparing it with other riots; when in fact, there's never been anything like that in the history of this nation. It rocked the very foundation of this nation. I get you're desperate to trivialize that dark moment in America's history because it was carried out by people on your side of the aisle, but you fail miserably in that regard because it wasn't a trivial matter. It wasn't merely one little riot.

If the supposed "intent" is what is making you hysterical, then stop mentioning the riot violence.

Because EVERYTIME you do that, it opens you up to the question of, if that was so bad, why are you not even more upset with Antifa/BLM?

And the obvious answer is, that your outrage is just a pretense, as it always is with you people.

Ignoring “far more numerous and violent riots” 26577042
ignores the far more numerous and violent riots from his own side
Please provide Faun and myself the name of the one leader and primary instigator of the “far more numerous and violent riots” of which you desire us to quit ignoring.

Why? HOw is that relevant to anything I said?

My point was that you are ignoring the far more numerous and violent riots from your own side.

And you are.

Trump called for a demonstration to put pressure on Congress.

Yes. Pressure to do what?

Do not run away from that question. You need to finish your thought if it truly is a thought.

"To stop the steal", obviously. As you knew. As everyone reading this knew.

I wasn't trying to be dishonest. You are the dishonest one here.
How were they going to be able to "stop the steal" from outside the Capitol while Congress was inside the Capitol certifying the election?

Dumbass.

If the supposed "intent" is what is making you hysterical, then stop mentioning the riot violence.

Because EVERYTIME you do that, it opens you up to the question of, if that was so bad, why are you not even more upset with Antifa/BLM?

And the obvious answer is, that your outrage is just a pretense, as it always is with you people.
Dumbfuck, I condemned the violence committed by Antifa, BLM & Trump's insurgents.

Do not run away from that question. You need to finish your thought if it truly is a thought.

How were they going to be able to "stop the steal" from outside the Capitol while Congress was inside the Capitol certifying the election?

Though political pressure. Obviously.

That is the way that protests, ACTUAL protests are supposed to work.

You have reached the point of "direct action" which is more a practice you see in civil unrest, or civil war.

Until Jan 6th. We on teh right had NOT reached that point. It was reasonable of Trump to think that a crowd would gather, makes some noise and maybe embarrass Congress into looking into the accusations of cheating.

Dumbass.

Dumbfuck, I condemned the violence committed by Antifa, BLM & Trump's insurgents.

So you say. BUT, you are more upset about the violence from the few hours that the right was rioting, than from the years of riots from the left,

so, your claim lacks a certain,... credibility.

You have reached the point of "direct action" which is more a practice you see in civil unrest, or civil war.

Until Jan 6th. We on teh right had NOT reached that point. It was reasonable of Trump to think that a crowd would gather, makes some noise and maybe embarrass Congress into looking into the accusations of cheating.
You sound like a retard.

Making noise would not "stop the steal." Again, Congress was in the middle of certifying the election. Making noise outside the building would not stop that.

Thanks for admitting the only way to "stop the steal" was to break into the Capitol.

Dumbass.

So you say. BUT, you are more upset about the violence from the few hours that the right was rioting, than from the years of riots from the left,

so, your claim lacks a certain,... credibility.
Because attacking the seat of our government was far worse.

You sound like a retard.

Making noise would not "stop the steal." Again, Congress was in the middle of certifying the election. Making noise outside the building would not stop that.

Thanks for admitting the only way to "stop the steal" was to break into the Capitol.

You sound like an asshole. And you are a liar. The idea that political pressure could get political results, was unlikely but it was possible.

Asking for a demonstration, and for political pressure to be brought to bear, was completely reasonable and legal.

YOur pretense otherwise is just you manufacturing pretend outrage to justify your next escalation in your war on US.

Forum List

Back