What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

MY opinion, is that Trump, since he had nothing to do with the riot,

Nothing? He had the same objective as the rioters on the very same critical day of the riot. That is not a nothing.

DJTQ cared about the stolen election

The peaceful DJTQ supporters cared about the stolen election.

The rioting DJTQ supporters cared about the stolen election.

They all had that in common did they not?

DJTQ is blatantly responsible for assembling the two groups of supporters is he not?

Last edited:
TrumpQ had.....
every reason to believe that hte people in charge of the capitol security were competent and well funded,

Let’s review your opinion against the facts that we knows

Kevin McCarthy requests TrumpQ to do something.to help because the Capitol Police couid not stop the rioters. TrumoQ tells MCCarthy that the rioters care about the stolen election.

MY opinion, is that Trump, since he had nothing to do with the riot, and every reason to believe that hte people in charge of the capitol security were competent and well funded, thus, was not needed to do whatever could be done to protect the congressmen and vp from harm,

and so did not concern himself with events that were not his responsibility. And gave him mind over to other matters.

Fact: McC asks DJQT to call off riot
FacT: DJTQ tells McC the rioters care
Fact: minutes go by
Fact: obvious Capitol not defended
Fact: Correll concludes that DJTQhad every reason to believe that the people in charge of the capitol security were competent and well funded, thus DJTQ was not needed to do whatever could be done to protect the congressmen and vp from harm,
Fact: DJTQ tweets Pence is coward
Fact: riot continues - no help from DJTQ
Fact: Pence assumes Admin leadership role
Fact: Pence coordinates restoration of order
Fact: Pence/Congress resume certification
Fsct: Biden is confirmed Pres-Elect.
Fact: DJTQ coup attempt fails.

FACT: weeks later Correll firmly in the belief that DJTQ was proper to do nothing whatever to protect the congressmen and vp from harm during the entire duration of the riot.

The idea that Trump has the same idea of his sworn duty as you think he does, is freaking nonsense.

I get why you. the loyal DJTQ supporter and DJTQ himself cannot be held to the highest ideal interpretation of ‘sworn duty as President of the United States of America, but that is a given because Trump’s Christian base and the not so Christian rest of them didn’t hire him for his moral values.

GOt it. YOu don't like TRump supporters. You've made that point, we don't need you to keep going over it again and again.

My point stands. Your previous post was based on the assumption that you and Trump think completely alike.

Which is silly.

Nothing? He had the same objective as the rioters on the very same critical day of the riot. That is not a nothing.

A shared goal does not imply working together.

These things you say, they are structured as though they are points with supporting arguments.

BUT your supporting arguments, don't support your points.

You are just playing the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion as a propaganda tactic.

YOu don't like TRump supporters

what point are you avoiding now?​
I don’t like you bywhat you write: Lies, ignorance, intellectual cowardice and patterns of cult behavior among ither anti-social anti American behaviors. If Trump supporters are ignorant liars that fit your profile then I guess your diversionary tactic would be true..​
I get why you. the loyal DJTQ supporter and DJTQ himself cannot be held to the highest ideal interpretation of ‘sworn duty as President of the United States of .America,​
Why do you oppose holding Trump to the highest ideal of what it meant when he swore to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America?

TrumpQ had.....
every reason to believe that hte people in charge of the capitol security were competent and well funded,

Let’s review your opinion against the facts that we knows

Kevin McCarthy requests TrumpQ to do something.to help because the Capitol Police couid not stop the rioters. TrumoQ tells MCCarthy that the rioters care about the stolen election.

Is Trump the boss of the Capitol Police or the boss of the boss of the capitol police?

If McCarthy wanted action regarding the capitol police, that is the person that he should have been talking too.

MY opinion, is that Trump, since he had nothing to do with the riot, and every reason to believe that hte people in charge of the capitol security were competent and well funded, thus, was not needed to do whatever could be done to protect the congressmen and vp from harm,

and so did not concern himself with events that were not his responsibility. And gave him mind over to other matters.

Fact: McC asks DJQT to call off riot
FacT: DJTQ tells McC the rioters care
Fact: obvious Capitol not defended
Fact: Correll concludes that DJTQhad every reason to believe that the people in charge of the capitol security were competent and well funded, thus DJTQ was not needed to do whatever could be done to protect the congressmen and vp from harm,
Fact: DJTQ tweets Pence is coward
Fact: riot continues - no help from DJTQ
Fact: Pence assumes Admin leadership role
Fact: Pence coordinates restoration of order
Fact: Pence/Congress resume certification
Fsct: Biden is confirmed Pres-Elect.
Fact: DJTQ coup attempt fails.

FACT: weeks later Correll firmly in the belief that DJTQ was proper to do nothing whatever to protect the congressmen and vp from harm during the entire duration of the riot.

A "coup attempt" where all the "coup attempter" does it call for a political demonstration?

LOL!!!

HOw many congressmen were hurt?

A shared goal does not imply working together.

who said anything about working together?

I pointed out that you are wrong when you say DGTQ has nothing to do with the violent protestors but everything to do with the peaceful ones..

why do you almost always respond with a lie.

respond with facts or admit you were wrong or mistaken in that point instead of your usual pranks and word mangling

True true or Fsjse?
NotfooledbyW said:

YOu don't like TRump supporters

what point are you avoiding now?​
I don’t like you bywhat you write: Lies, ignorance, intellectual cowardice and patterns of cult behavior among ither anti-social anti American behaviors. If Trump supporters are ignorant liars that fit your profile then I guess your diversionary tactic would be true..​
I get why you. the loyal DJTQ supporter and DJTQ himself cannot be held to the highest ideal interpretation of ‘sworn duty as President of the United States of .America,​
Why do you oppose holding Trump to the highest ideal of what it meant when he swore to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America?

That was not me avoiding a point, that was me asking you to not fill you posts with partisan filler.

See, I've come to realize that you are not even trying here.

What this is, is nothing more that what you libs always do.

You can't make a real argument, so you just keep making accusations over and over again, until the illusion of credibility is created, because so many people seem to believe the accusations.

But, your claims are nonsense.

Trump called for a demonstration. It got out of hand. There was a small riot, for a few hours. Then everyone went home.

Now you people are trying to gin this up to justify your next round of escalation against your enemies.

You are just a partisan zealot.

Is Trump the boss of the Capitol Police

if you and Kevin McCarthy believe every word that DJTQ utters - Yes. A very resounding Yes.
TRUMP: "I'm actually, I guess, the chief law enforcement officer of the country."

So, you pretending to not know about the concept of Chain of Command?

Trump's job, is NOT to directly supervise the Capitol police.

If you really gave a damn about that, you would be talking about who's job it was,

but this is just a smear job against Trump.

that was me asking you to not fill you posts with partisan filler.

Because you can’t admit that your own extreme partisan anger and hatred combined with your loyalty to the highest most intolerable partisan asshole ever to defile the Oval Office has subjected you to rendering such things as DJTQ’s Oath of OFFICE to mean whatever DJTQ wants it to mean.

that was me asking you to not fill you posts with partisan filler.

Because you can’t admit that your own extreme partisan anger and hatred combined with your loyalty to the highest most intolerable partisan asshole ever to defile the Oval Office has subjected you to rendering such things as DJTQ’s Oath of OFFICE to mean whatever DJTQ wants it to mean.

I admit it when I angry, or when I hate someone or something.

I admit that I am a partisan republican.

But I am not a partisan zealot who peppers every post with partisan hate filler as a propaganda ploy.

Which was my point. Which was why you cut my point from your reply. So you could dodge it.

You are a liar. I am not pretending anything at all.

Do you believe TrumpQ when he said he believed he was the chief law enforcement officer of the country?

Were McCarthy and the self-perceived “chief law enforcement officer of the country." on January 6 locked into a military style chain of command awell as facing a life or death crisis?

yes or no?

No weasel words please.

What was McC asking DJTQ to do that the Chief if the Capitol Police could not do?

Hint: It had to do with TWEETYBird !!

Do you believe TrumpQ when he said he believed he was the chief law enforcement officer of the country?

Were McCarthy and the self-perceived “chief law enforcement officer of the country." on January 6 locked into a military style chain of command awell as facing a life or death crisis?

yes or no?

No weasel words please.

What was McC asking DJTQ to do that the Chief if the Capitol Police could not do?

So you are pretending to not understand the concept of chain of command.

If the cops at the scene needed more of anything, they had someone to call and it was not Trump.

If that person did not have the authority, he had someone to call, and it was not Trump.

If you were seriously concerned about the lack of a strong response, you would be asking why the capital police were not prepared for the attack.

IMO, the lack of control though, was consistent with our failures as a society to control rioting over the last 5 years.

It did not bother you when it was your side though, doing the rioting.

But I am not a partisan zealot who peppers every post with partisan hate filler as a propaganda ploy.

Which was my point.

Which is the point you make when you can no longer deal with the facts being discussed.

You argue that my insistence that the Presidential Oath of OFFICE be kept to a meaningful high ideal us based in partisanship. Trump is entitled to own meaning.

You are wrong but rather than admit it you takes the “partisan hack” diversion.

yes or no?

No weasel words please.

If the cops at the scene needed more of anything, they had someone to call and it was not Trump.

If that person did not have the authority, he had someone to call, and it was not Trump.

If you were seriously concerned about the lack of a strong response, you would be asking why the capital police were not prepared for the attack.

IMO, the lack of control though, was consistent with our failures as a society to control rioting over the last 5 years.

YES Or NO. I asked nicely.

Do you believe TrumpQ when he said he believed he was the chief law enforcement officer of the country?​

Were McCarthy and the self-perceived “chief law enforcement officer of the country." on January 6 locked into a military style chain of command awell as facing a life or death crisis?​

And why won’t you answer this:

Last edited:

Which was my point.

Which is the point you make when you can no longer deal with the facts being discussed.

You argue that my insistence that the Presidential Oath of OFFICE be kept to a meaningful high ideal us based in partisanship. Trump is entitled to own meaning.

You are wrong but rather than admit it you takes the “partisan hack” diversion.

I've been addressing your points, or lack there of, as you made them.

But, it is also worth noting that you fill your posts with partisan hate filler.

I look forward to seeing you hold Sleepy Joe to that "high standard".

1613829738597.png

yes or no?

No weasel words please.

YES Or NO. I asked nicely.

It was not a yes or no question. I answered seriously and honestly.

YOu failed to reply in kind.

As normal for you.

My point stands.

Forum List

Back