What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

You are playing games with semantics now.

Knew you had to go there as you always do when the facts let you down.

You are a liar because you are the only one changing the meaning of ‘stop the steal’ to ‘demand an investigation’

Stop the steal means stop the steal. Always did and always will.

"Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are," 26586291 reply to 26585970

When TrumpQ said that, the DJTQ 1/6 RIOTERS were on the verge of breaking into Rep McCarthy’s office.

So Correll ...

Was that not Trump indicating that he thought the peaceful outside protesters didn’t care about stopping the steal “as much” the violent mob that stormed the Capitol did on that crucial day?

I doubt Trump would be saying something like that, about people who cared enough about him to come out and protest in his favor.

More likely, in my opinion, he was just commenting that that group as as whole, those outside and those inside, were more "upset than...you are".

You know, like he said.

MMM, do you always imagine that everyone has all these secret levels of meanings?

Do you imagine that women are talking to you like that?

Does "Hello Notfooled" ever sound to you like, "take me right here on the sidewalk, you delicious eye candy you"?

YOu are trying to hold him DIRECTLY responsible for inciting violence.

He claimed that honor himself:

"Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are," 26586291 reply to 26585970

Yeah, um, that does not support your case. At all.

YOur sentence structure is such that it seems you think it does.

But, it doesn't.

It was the individuals who decided to storm the capital, that are responsible for their actions.

IF TrumpQ yells in a crowded theater when there is no Fire and dozens are injured and die in the panic stampede for the exits; it appears you are saying that DJTQ is not responsible at all because those idiots decided to panic all on their own

DJTQ never told them to panic.

Yiu are a dumbass if you believe inb that?

TrumpQ yelled ‘stolen election” when it was not.

Then he gathered a mob to stop that steal at a specific time and place or lose their country. That was like yelling fire. Some in his gathered mob is panicked - innocent people were injured and killed and property was destroyed.

And you hold DJTQ responsible for nothing at all.

Get your nose out if his ass before you suffocate.

It was the individuals who decided to storm the capital, that are responsible for their actions.

IF TrumpQ yells in a crowded theater when there is no Fire and dozens are injured and die in the panic stampede for the exits; it appears you are saying that DJTQ is not responsible at all because those idiots decided to panic all on their own

DJTQ never told them to panic.

Yiu are a dumbass if you believe inb that?

TrumpQ yelled ‘stolen election” when it was not.

Then he gathered a mob to stop that steal at a specific time and place or lose their country. That was like yelling fire. Some in his gathered mob is panicked - innocent people were injured and killed and property was destroyed.

And you hold DJTQ responsible for nothing at all.

Get your nose out if his ass before you suffocate.

You want people to have faith in voting, have an election DAY, not an election MONTH.

Also, reports of shit like changing the laws so to NOT require signature lines?

This is not yelling fire with no fire. This is a reasonable opinion to hold, considering your side's actions and hysterical "resist".

I doubt Trump would be saying something like that, about people who cared enough about him to come out and protest in his favor.

He was saying those that stormed the capital cared more about the stolen election than Kevin McCarthy.

deal with that part of it for now - sticking with facts.

He was saying those that stormed the capital cared more about the stolen election than Kevin McCarthy.

deal with that part of it for now - sticking with facts.

It was not clear from his statement that he was only referring to those storming the building. He might have been referring to them as part of the whole demonstration, and still lumping them together, implying that their actions indicated "upset" in the group as a whole.

You are the one making guesses and pretending they are facts.

You want people to have faith in voting, have an election DAY, not an election MONTH.

First. The 2020 election was not stolen.

Second. Most Americans have faith that it was not stolen with early voting and all the other changes that you are all worked up about.

It is not what I want. It is what is a reality.

Trump is a liar. He’s been lying about the election being stolen even before the election. And he still lying about it yesterday.

First. The 2020 election was not stolen.

Second. Most Americans have faith that it was not stolen with early voting and all the other changes that you are all worked up about.

It is not what I want. It is what is a reality.

Trump is a liar. He’s been lying about the election being stolen even before the election. And he still lying about it yesterday.

Got it. YOu don't care if it looks suspicious. You feel fine about it.

So, don't whine if others are suspicious then.

It was not clear from his statement that he was only referring to those storming the building.

It is clear however from the conversation that Rep.R McCarthy was referring to those who are inside the building.

Is it your contention that Kevin McCarthy would have that conversation for Trump to call his rioters off if they were all standing outside protesting peacefully?

No, you are in denial of the facts.

There is no conversation on that day between McCarthy and Trump if none of the protesters stormed the capital. That is a fact based on the conversation.

YOu don't care if it looks suspicious. You feel fine about it.

There you go. Derived of having benefits of the facts you must claim your opponents don’t care about some ill perceived suspected injustices against the multitude of rightwing victims in this country. Fuckin snowflakes the entire bunch of them. They stole my election. They stole my election. I want my Trump. I can’t live without my TrumpQ.

The election was not stolen. That is a fact.

Last edited:

More likely, in my opinion, he was just commenting that that group as as whole, those outside and those inside, were more "upset than...you are".

What are “those outside and those inside” Trump Stop-the-Steal Rally Attendees as a whole so upset about?

In the conversation with McCarthy do you hear any remorse or concern or shock that some of his ‘’upset’ mob have entered the Capitol and for the moment have managed through violence and lawlessness to have stopped the steal? TrumpQ appears to be more on the side of the attackers (his mob) than on the side of the attacked (Rep McCarthy).

This is not coming from commie hate driven TDS it’s Mitch, Mitt, a freaking Cheney and Herrera Beutler
"You have to look at what he did during the insurrection to confirm where his mind was at," Herrera Beutler, one of 10 House Republicans who voted last month to impeach Trump, told CNN. "That line was right there demonstrates to me that either he didn't care, which is impeachable, because you cannot allow an attack on your soil, or he wanted it to happen and was OK with it, which makes me so angry."​
So tell us Correll - A US Congressman in the Capitol under siege; a loyal kiss ass Trump Republican, frantically tells Trump that the rioters were getting close. They are beating down the doors. The Congressman, informs DJTQ The rioters were indeed Trump supporters as he begged Trump to call them off -

The POTUS, safe and secure at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, had this reponse to a call for help:

"Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are,"

“stopping the certification of the election pursuant to the instructions of the then President” reply to 26586821

Yeah, um, that does not support your case. At all.

McCarthy Tells DJTQ that the rioters were TRUMP’s supporters and begged Trump to call them off.

Trump does not call them off. That is a fact.,

The rioters are there because they care about the election being stolen and that stolen election is still of primary concern of the President.

They care about the stolen election and are there to stop a stolen election from being validated by Congress.

Trump explained it to Kevin in the heat of the battle.

“Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are,

DJTQ did not attempt to stop the violent mob from achieving DJTQ!s publicly stated objective.

The knew what DJTQ’s objective was.

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000177-b80e-d644-a377-fe9f756e0000

(Proud Boy )Pezzola is just seen as one of the crowd walking through the building. There is a selfie video where he lights a “victory cigar” and mugs for the camera. The implication was he stopped for a cigar because he considered the objective achieved, There is no indication that he sought to seek or harm anyone in the Capitol.

On January 6, 2021, he gained instant infamy when he was photographed using a police shield to break a window at the Capitol. That window was one of the numerous doors and windows used by protesters to gain access into the Capitol.

Last edited:
MMM, do you always imagine that everyone has all these secret levels of We must stop the steal and then we must ensure that such outrageous election fraud never happens again, can never be allowed to happen again, but we’re going forward. We’ll take care of going forward. We got to take care of going back. Don’t let them talk, “Okay, well we promise,” I’ve had a lot of people, “Sir, you’re at 96% for four years.” I said, “I’m not interested right now. I’m interested in right there.”meanings?

But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

Donald Trump: (01:13:19)
So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue

It was not clear from his statement that he was only referring to those storming the building.

It is clear however from the conversation that Rep.R McCarthy was referring to those who are inside the building.

Is it your contention that Kevin McCarthy would have that conversation for Trump to call his rioters off if they were all standing outside protesting peacefully?

Nope. Nothing I said indicated that. Why would you even ask that?

No, you are in denial of the facts.

There is no conversation on that day between McCarthy and Trump if none of the protesters stormed the capital. That is a fact based on the conversation.

Which does nothing to support your claim that Trump was inciting violence.

YOu fear him. You fear that he might return to power some day. And not be the warm and cuddly President he was his first term.

YOu don't care if it looks suspicious. You feel fine about it.

There you go. Derived of having benefits of the facts you must claim your opponents don’t care about some ill perceived suspected injustices against the multitude of rightwing victims in this country. Fuckin snowflakes the entire bunch of them. They stole my election. They stole my election. I want my Trump. I can’t live without my TrumpQ.

The election was not stolen. That is a fact.

How do you know? Most of the complaints where thrown out without an investigation. The most common conclusion I heard was, "there was not enough cheating to swing the election, so we don't need an investigation".

You want people to have confidence in the election, stop acting like you are trying to steal them.

Nope. Nothing I said indicated that. Why would you even ask that?

Actually, prior to the above, you did very much contend in post: 26586794

You were saying that DJTQ was “just commenting that that group “as as whole, those outside and those inside, were more "upset than” you, Keven McCarthy.,

You are putting the words “as as whole, those outside and those inside,” into that mid-riot conversation between DJTQ and Kevin McCarthy.

That is very stupid speculation on your part because you say “It was not clear from (DJTQ’s statement” ... as if it is not possible and correct to determine that it is very clear (from the conversation) that Rep.R McCarthy was referring ONLY to those who are inside the building.

As I said in post: 26586979

That for the record was in response to your post: 26586942,
It was not clear from his statement that he was only referring to those storming the building. He might have been referring to them as part of the whole demonstration, and still lumping them together, implying that their actions indicated "upset" in the group as a whole.

And your snide remark in the same post: 26586942

.....actually led me to ask in post: 26586979

And I explained why that question was asked in post: 26586995

DO YOU GET IT YET or do you need more help when you are confronted with dealing all in with the facts.

THE FACT Is KEVIN McCARTHY DOES NOT CALL TRUMPQ DURING A RIOT FROM INSIDE THE US CAPITOL WHILE BEING UNDER ATTACK FROM DJTQ SUPPORTERS TO ASK DJTQ TO CALL THEM OFF IF ALL THE DJTQ SUPPORTERS ARE PEACEULLY AND RESPECTFULLY PROTESTING AND MINDING THE POLICE OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING.

There is no conversation because the is no reason to have it because there’s no DJTQ supporters assaulting police and the building to shut down the proceeding that DJTQ told his mob that they needed to do to stop the BROWN invasion from Mexico.

At the very end of the incitement rally prior to sending his mob to the Capitol to Stop the STEAL DJTQ Reminded his mob that if they fail on that day the threat of the BROWN PEOPLE’s invasion will start all over again:

They (Brown People) want to come in again and rip off our country. Can’t let it happen. As this enormous crowd shows, we have truth and justice on our side. We have a deep and enduring love for America in our hearts. We love our country. We have overwhelming pride in this great country, and we have it deep in our souls. Together we are determined to defend and preserve government of the people, by the people and for the people.” DJTQ 1/6 RIOT Washington DC​

the white people for sure

NOW GO FIGHT for TRUMP STOP the STEAL FIGHT for TRUMP STOP the STEAL FIGHT for TRUMP STOP the STEAL FIGHT for TRUMP STOP the STEAL

It’s different rules now - trial by combat

Whispered at the end
I am Donald J TRUMP and I approve this message but bear no responsibility if any of you white grievance hatefilled whackos get out of hand in any way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back