What are Presidents supposed to do? What isn’t Trump doing?

bi partison comprehensive immigration reform is sitting & waiting to be put up for debate... you tell me why it's been squashed.
Comprehensive meaning what? Enforce the damn law. Comprehensive enough for you?

yep- i have no problems with that- start with the companies who hire them....
We should do that but why not start with deportation and border enforcement? Easier to keep people that don’t belong here out than hunt them down later.

e-verify can easily catch them that are here. increased border patrol & drones are useful too.
A wall would be useful. So do it.

any wall trump builds will be to keep you in.

What are Presidents supposed to do?

defend the united states from all enemies, both foreign & domestic.

What isn’t Trump doing?

Do illegals count? Why are you fighting him on defending us?

bi partison comprehensive immigration reform is sitting & waiting to be put up for debate... you tell me why it's been squashed.

Dem's refuse to vote for it.

^^^ fake news ^^^

Fact Check: Trump’s blame of Democrats

TRUMP UNDERCUTS RYAN AGAIN ON IMMIGRATION -- Vote delayed in House -- CRUZ, FEINSTEIN SEEK SOLUTION -- House narrowly passes farm bill

Trump says GOP should 'stop wasting their time on immigration' until after midterms - CNNPolitics

Last edited:
I know the first thing that comes to mind for many is “unify Americans”...I’ll say this, there’s no possible way to unite the Left and Right...not these days. Go with something else.
Presidents are supposed to work for the citizens of this country. The list of accomplishements he has garnered is simply amazing.

You are right...there will not be any unification of the left and right unless it comes to his secopnd term once mANY FORMER D'S FINALLY SEE THE LIGHT AND BECOME BELIEVERS.

My, you Cult45 true believers do love to proselytize. LOL. How do you inhale oxygen with your head so far up your nether regions?
Still waiting for the list of Obama's accomplishments.

obama.jpg

e-verify can easily catch them that are here. increased border patrol & drones are useful too.
The wall will work far better.

& mexico will pay for it.

Only Trump haters who want to destroy America give a shit whether Mexico pays.

Only cowards and scoundrels align themselves with known liars.

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Analysis | President Trump has made 4,229 false or misleading claims in 558 days
I stopped counting at 400.

'cause that's mueller's job. why is guliani trying to squelch mueller's report b4 it has even come out?

huh? HUH????

silly you.

Why are you ok with Drumpf promising you Mexico would pay for his mythical wall? You do understand he was lying to you right?

The wall Dem's oppose building and foam at the mouth about weekly is a myth? Oh wait :eusa_think::itsok:
Does the wall exist? If not then its mythical.
itsok.gif

I know the first thing that comes to mind for many is “unify Americans”...I’ll say this, there’s no possible way to unite the Left and Right...not these days. Go with something else.
Presidents are supposed to work for the citizens of this country. The list of accomplishements he has garnered is simply amazing.

You are right...there will not be any unification of the left and right unless it comes to his secopnd term once mANY FORMER D'S FINALLY SEE THE LIGHT AND BECOME BELIEVERS.

My, you Cult45 true believers do love to proselytize. LOL. How do you inhale oxygen with your head so far up your nether regions?

obama.jpg
Remember when our president never accomplished anything other than healthcare the people hated belittling the USA and its citizens other than blacks.

What isn’t Trump doing?

defending the united states from all enemies, both foreign & domestic.

Say what?

Trump is defending the nation from the biggest enemy of all...the enemy with in

The liberals who want to fundamentally change america into surrender monkey France

uh.... no.

obama.jpg
Remember when our president never accomplished anything other than healthcare the people hated belittling the USA and its citizens other than blacks.

remember when trump said he would repeal & replace obamacare on day 1?

lol.................... me too. & the POS policies that charge premiums but lack any substance are coming back! WOO HOO!!!!! wait till pre existing CONditions are no longer accepted for coverage, sweety.....

Why are you ok with Drumpf promising you Mexico would pay for his mythical wall? You do understand he was lying to you right?

The wall Dem's oppose building and foam at the mouth about weekly is a myth? Oh wait :eusa_think::itsok:
Does the wall exist? If not then its mythical.
itsok.gif
Did you expect to be done in 500 days? You are mixing him up with your messiah Barry. Trump doesn't walk on water nor let everything go when working on his own personal agenda.

obama.jpg

lol.................... me too. & the POS policies that charge premiums but lack any substance are coming back! WOO HOO!!!!! wait till pre existing CONditions are no longer accepted for coverage, sweety.....

He did on day one, lookie no mandate.

What isn’t Trump doing?

defending the united states from all enemies, both foreign & domestic.

Say what?

Trump is defending the nation from the biggest enemy of all...the enemy with in

The liberals who want to fundamentally change america into surrender monkey France

uh.... no.

So do you have a stash of illegal plastic straws at your house you want to sell?

He's done all of it and more.
NOT
Sure, that's convincing.
It's convincing enough for the worthless shit you post.
Lol, so you're used to your inadequacy then.

Good for you.
Hmmmm . . . no. Sometimes I don't feel like wasting my time on such obvious idiocy.
I don't blame you, if I was that stupid I'd keep quiet a lot too.

It's convincing enough for the worthless shit you post.
Lol, so you're used to your inadequacy then.

Good for you.
Hmmmm . . . no. Sometimes I don't feel like wasting my time on such obvious idiocy.
I don't blame you, if I was that stupid I'd keep quiet a lot too.

You are, and you should

obama.jpg

Jackson

it's started... let's just hope your president's SC pick doesn't rule that the pre condition mandate is unconstitutional. the vast majority of americans will fall into that category & will be thrown off their insurance or outright priced out.

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.go..._v._U.S._et_al_-_ACA_Complaint_(02-26-18).pdf

Forum List

Back