What are Presidents supposed to do? What isn’t Trump doing?

I know the first thing that comes to mind for many is “unify Americans”...I’ll say this, there’s no possible way to unite the Left and Right...not these days. Go with something else.
Not conspire with hostile foreign governments?

Not lie continuously?

Not support and idolize fascist regimes?

Not destroy the budget to give tax cuts to his wealthy buddies?

Am I getting warm here?
You live in a world of delusion. Trump hasn't done any of that.
He's done all of it and more.

I know the first thing that comes to mind for many is “unify Americans”...I’ll say this, there’s no possible way to unite the Left and Right...not these days. Go with something else.

Not lie continuously?

Am I getting warm here?
NOT

What are Presidents supposed to do?

defend the united states from all enemies, both foreign & domestic.

What isn’t Trump doing?

defending the united states from all enemies, both foreign & domestic.

Say what?

Trump is defending the nation from the biggest enemy of all...the enemy with in

The liberals who want to fundamentally change america into surrender monkey France

Not lie continuously?

Am I getting warm here?
NOT
Sure, that's convincing.

Only Trump haters who want to destroy America give a shit whether Mexico pays.
Why are you ok with Drumpf promising you Mexico would pay for his mythical wall? You do understand he was lying to you right?

Nobody sane ever thought he meant Mexico would write a $20 billion dollar check...did you?
Only ignorant fools ever cared about who would pay for it.
We can do the elementary arithmetic, we’ve always known it would pay for itself.
So now your claim is that he really didnt mean it? :laugh:

2aguy believed Drumpf was going to make Mexico pay for the wall. Are you calling him an ignorant fool?

Forget Mexico......Let's make taxpayers pay for the wall

"Asswipe......Trump tweeted Mexico is still paying for the wall.....he is going to get the wall going....you know...he is going to start building the wall and then get the money from Mexico...you moron...."

You realize Trump just renegotiated trade with Mexico right, there's your money for the wall and more. :itsok:
You guys cant seem to get your story straight. Are you saying Brokeloser is a fool or do you agree you are fool as he claimed? Its weird. I dont see where Mexico agreed to pay for the wall. Do you have a link?

Mexico just agreed to Trump's trade deal and paid for the wall. Tissue? :itsok:

Not lie continuously?

Am I getting warm here?
NOT
Sure, that's convincing.
It's convincing enough for the worthless shit you post.

The wall will work far better.

& mexico will pay for it.

Why are you ok with Drumpf promising you Mexico would pay for his mythical wall? You do understand he was lying to you right?

Nobody sane ever thought he meant Mexico would write a $20 billion dollar check...did you?
We can do the elementary arithmetic, we’ve always known it would pay for itself.

2aguy believed Drumpf was going to make Mexico pay for the wall. Are you calling him an ignorant fool?

"Asswipe......Trump tweeted Mexico is still paying for the wall.....he is going to get the wall going....you know...he is going to start building the wall and then get the money from Mexico...you moron...."

In many ways, indirectly, Mexico is already paying for it. How much has the US saved by virtually stopping the wetback invasion? Further, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if Mexico does end up paying for it. But again, like all good Americans, I can’t give two shits who pays for it; I can’t think of an investment that would yield a greater ROi.

In many ways, indirectly, Mexico is already paying for it. How much has the US saved by virtually stopping the wetback invasion? Further, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if Mexico does end up paying for it. But again, like all good Americans, I can’t give two shits who pays for it; I can’t think of an investment that would yield a greater ROi.
Which one is it? You seem to be confused.
laugh.gif

Why shouldn't Mexico pay for the Trump Wall?

Cemex is a yuge cement outfit , and they happen to be based in Mexico.

Figure it out- a 1200 Mile wall, 50' thick and 700' high, that adds up to a shitload of cement and beaucoup earnings.

laugh.gif

You’re trying to be confused...that’s what fools do...play stupid.
Which part of “they are paying some AND they might pay for a large portion of it” has you all twisted up and lost?

laugh.gif

Which part of “they are paying some AND they might pay for a large portion of it” has you all twisted up and lost?
The part where you first said people that thought mexico was going to pay for it were fools and the part where after you found out your buddies thought that very thing you changed your tune.
laugh.gif

You realize Trump just renegotiated trade with Mexico right, there's your money for the wall and more. :itsok:
Mexico paid for a wall in trade for what? Link please.

Not lie continuously?

Am I getting warm here?
NOT
Sure, that's convincing.

NOT, amirite? Isn't that the correct preconditioned response?

laugh.gif

Perhaps it's just one of many false campaign promises from this Orange Turd that's turned out to have been a total lie so far. Your 'president' sucks out loud.

Poor libs, I just burst their entire Mexico won't pay for the wall talking point.

Poor libs, I just burst their entire Mexico won't pay for the wall talking point.
No link eh? Sorry but your imagination cant bust anything. Your imagination lacks substance or physical form.
itsok.gif

Not lie continuously?

Am I getting warm here?
NOT
Sure, that's convincing.
Lol, so you're used to your inadequacy then.

Good for you.

NOT
Sure, that's convincing.
Lol, so you're used to your inadequacy then.

Good for you.
Hmmmm . . . no. Sometimes I don't feel like wasting my time on such obvious idiocy.

We should do that but why not start with deportation and border enforcement? Easier to keep people that don’t belong here out than hunt them down later.

e-verify can easily catch them that are here. increased border patrol & drones are useful too.
The wall will work far better.

Only cowards and scoundrels align themselves with known liars.

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Analysis | President Trump has made 4,229 false or misleading claims in 558 days

Forum List

Back