What are Presidents supposed to do? What isn’t Trump doing?

The wall will work far better.

& mexico will pay for it.

Only Trump haters who want to destroy America give a shit whether Mexico pays.

Only cowards and scoundrels align themselves with known liars.

That explains your worship of the black messiah.

What worship of the black messiah? I guess lying is all you have. Sad!
You know, what you did all through 8 years of the Obama administration.

Only cowards and scoundrels align themselves with known liars.

That explains your worship of the black messiah.

What worship of the black messiah? I guess lying is all you have. Sad!
You know, what you did all through 8 years of the Obama administration.

Swing and a miss! Pretending is fun isn't it? I can only assume you were getting fatter, burning crosses and marrying your cousin then, correct?

I know the first thing that comes to mind for many is “unify Americans”...I’ll say this, there’s no possible way to unite the Left and Right...not these days. Go with something else.
Presidents are supposed to work for the citizens of this country. The list of accomplishements he has garnered is simply amazing.

You are right...there will not be any unification of the left and right unless it comes to his secopnd term once mANY FORMER D'S FINALLY SEE THE LIGHT AND BECOME BELIEVERS.

What are Presidents supposed to do?

defend the united states from all enemies, both foreign & domestic.

What isn’t Trump doing?

defend the united states from all enemies, both foreign & domestic.
Do illegals count? Why are you fighting him on defending us?

bi partison comprehensive immigration reform is sitting & waiting to be put up for debate... you tell me why it's been squashed.

Dem's refuse to vote for it.

I know the first thing that comes to mind for many is “unify Americans”...I’ll say this, there’s no possible way to unite the Left and Right...not these days. Go with something else.
Presidents are supposed to work for the citizens of this country. The list of accomplishements he has garnered is simply amazing.

You are right...there will not be any unification of the left and right unless it comes to his secopnd term once mANY FORMER D'S FINALLY SEE THE LIGHT AND BECOME BELIEVERS.

My, you Cult45 true believers do love to proselytize. LOL. How do you inhale oxygen with your head so far up your nether regions?

My, you Cult45 true believers do love to proselytize. LOL. How do you inhale oxygen with your head so far up your nether regions?
Still waiting for the list of Obama's accomplishments.

Donald Trump Just Committed a Fully Impeachable Offense

Here are all the ways Trump has been accused of violating the Constitution

The Number of Trump’s Impeachable Offenses Keeps Growing

Why it’s essential to go after Trump for obstruction of justice

Trump supporters may be in for a crash course on money laundering

4E5263AC00000578-0-image-a-69_1531765156580.jpg

You have the Internet. Use it. Are you lazy and stupid?

Neither friend. There is no such animal to be found. That is why he is building a sport center instead of a building to tout his accomplishments. Hell he can't even display his educational records. They are all top secret! LOL!

all the state department has been pursuing is DUE PROCESS.

undermined and demonized every step of the way by our so-called president who swore to protect and uphold our institutions of due process, each of which are full of honorable qualified public servants who swore to the SAME.

You mean the majority of the nation would be partying in the streets, while Cult45 will be having tantrums in their parent's basements shouting "witch hunt!" and softly crying into their hoods...

Neither friend. There is no such animal to be found. That is why he is building a sport center instead of a building to tout his accomplishments. Hell he can't even display his educational records. They are all top secret! LOL!

Why did you even care to share that nugget of information? Sounds like Obama has a bit of a stalker! Seriously, who cares about that?

Not conspire with hostile foreign governments?

Not lie continuously?

Not support and idolize fascist regimes?

Not destroy the budget to give tax cuts to his wealthy buddies?

Am I getting warm here?

President Trump isn't a Baby Face, that's the biggest thing that really infuriates the left. In the WWE universe, the baby faces play strictly by the rules, while the heels bend every rule they can when the ref isn't looking. As a result, they usually get beat down.

Those are the kind of Republicans liberals like, guys like Romney and McCain who are boyscouts while the libs run wild.

Donald J. Trump isn't a face. If the libs attack him, he fights fire with fire immediately. He's the dirtiest player in the game, but only when others start it. When McCain called his supporters "crazies", Donald Trump ripped him a new one denouncing him for getting captured in Vietnam. A real kick in the crotch- but one which is worthy of someone who studied the work of the Nature Boy.

"To be the man, you have to beat the man", I can't see Biden or anyone else taking him out in 2020.

Look at his work when the Bush Family and NBC tried to take him out with their election eve with the Access Hollywood tape they save to the last moment.

Trump immediately shipped in a small sampling of the Sexual Harassment victims of the Clintons and sat them in the front row for the debate. Check Mate, Trump.

yep- i have no problems with that- start with the companies who hire them....
We should do that but why not start with deportation and border enforcement? Easier to keep people that don’t belong here out than hunt them down later.

e-verify can easily catch them that are here. increased border patrol & drones are useful too.

Why are you ok with Drumpf promising you Mexico would pay for his mythical wall? You do understand he was lying to you right?

We should do that but why not start with deportation and border enforcement? Easier to keep people that don’t belong here out than hunt them down later.

e-verify can easily catch them that are here. increased border patrol & drones are useful too.

Why are you ok with Drumpf promising you Mexico would pay for his mythical wall? You do understand he was lying to you right?

The wall Dem's oppose building and foam at the mouth about weekly is a myth? Oh wait :eusa_think::itsok:

Not conspire with hostile foreign governments?

Not lie continuously?

Not support and idolize fascist regimes?

Not destroy the budget to give tax cuts to his wealthy buddies?

Am I getting warm here?
You live in a world of delusion. Trump hasn't done any of that.

Forum List

Back