What are Presidents supposed to do? What isn’t Trump doing?

I know the first thing that comes to mind for many is “unify Americans”...I’ll say this, there’s no possible way to unite the Left and Right...not these days. Go with something else.
How about not being truthful? The buffoon is a chronic liar and he isnt even good at covering it up.

the thing is you and playtime before your post,BOTH just described EVERY president before trump so what else is new?:abgg2q.jpg:
No. I just described Drumpf. They keep a running tally of the lies he tells for a reason. Name one other POTUS they have done that for? :laugh:

What are Presidents supposed to do?

defend the united states from all enemies, both foreign & domestic.

What isn’t Trump doing?

defend the united states from all enemies, both foreign & domestic.
Do illegals count? Why are you fighting him on defending us?

bi partison comprehensive immigration reform is sitting & waiting to be put up for debate... you tell me why it's been squashed.
Comprehensive meaning what? Enforce the damn law. Comprehensive enough for you?

yep- i have no problems with that- start with the companies who hire them....
We should do that but why not start with deportation and border enforcement? Easier to keep people that don’t belong here out than hunt them down later.

e-verify can easily catch them that are here. increased border patrol & drones are useful too.

Why are you guys fighting the russian investigation?
We aren’t. Your fighting not having any evidence. Anytime your ready you go ahead and lay all that evidence out there.
The point of an investigation is investigate. When the investigation is done then we will allow you to see the evidence. Dont you know how these things work?
You’ve had two years. Fucking do something.

I give him two more years and if he still has not gotten rid of the CIA,FBI,IRS and the fed by then,that will be the proof in the pudding he just like every president in the last five administrations,is here to serve the interests of the bankers and not the people.
Uh. Drumpf is here to feed his oversized ego. Why do you think he prances around like a boy in a king Arthur play?

I know the first thing that comes to mind for many is “unify Americans”...I’ll say this, there’s no possible way to unite the Left and Right...not these days. Go with something else.
How about not being truthful? The buffoon is a chronic liar and he isnt even good at covering it up.

the thing is you and playtime before your post,BOTH just described EVERY president before trump so what else is new?:abgg2q.jpg:
No. I just described Drumpf. They keep a running tally of the lies he tells for a reason. Name one other POTUS they have done that for? :laugh:
They do it because they hate Trump and they are trying to bring him down.

bi partison comprehensive immigration reform is sitting & waiting to be put up for debate... you tell me why it's been squashed.

We should do that but why not start with deportation and border enforcement? Easier to keep people that don’t belong here out than hunt them down later.

e-verify can easily catch them that are here. increased border patrol & drones are useful too.
The wall will work far better.

You have a persecution complex. You guys claimed they wanted to bring down Dubya as well. Why didnt they keep a tally of his lies?
laugh.gif

& mexico will pay for it.

You have a persecution complex. You guys claimed they wanted to bring down Dubya as well. Why didnt they keep a tally of his lies?
laugh.gif
Bush allowed himself to be crucified by the press, so they didn't hate him nearly as much. The press likes a victim that hold's still while they punch him. Trump fights back, so now their fangs are bared.

Only Trump haters who want to destroy America give a shit whether Mexico pays.

A wall would be useful. So do it.

We aren’t. Your fighting not having any evidence. Anytime your ready you go ahead and lay all that evidence out there.
The point of an investigation is investigate. When the investigation is done then we will allow you to see the evidence. Dont you know how these things work?
Whats your hurry? There are investigations that have taken longer. In this case I dont care how long it takes and you shouldnt either. Find out who let the russians in or they will be back.

They are still investigating Hillary emails and Uranium One.

They will. The amount welfare they send home, food stamps they use etc. Costing Mexico and saving us billions

your dear leader flat out lied to you & was caught being a pussy on the phone pleading for the mexican president to say they'll pay for the waaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllll......................

Whats your hurry? There are investigations that have taken longer. In this case I dont care how long it takes and you shouldnt either. Find out who let the russians in or they will be back.

They are still investigating Hillary emails and Uranium One.
More info keeps coming up. When’s the last Russia info come out? Nothing since your debunked Clinton/DNC paid for stupid dossier. Nothing.

your dear leader flat out lied to you & was caught being a pussy on the phone pleading for the mexican president to say they'll pay for the waaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllll......................
You have me confused with someone who gives a shit about your endless geyser of lies.

Only cowards and scoundrels align themselves with known liars.

1. Not shit all over the Constitution and traditions of this country.
But his worshippers don't care about that.

For the most part Trump is doing what he said he would do if elected there are many that don't like what he's doing just like there were many who didn't like what Obama did when he was President. That however is what Presidents are suppossed to do try fulfill what they campiagned on no they wont get it all through Congress no everyone wont like what they do that is why we have elections.

That explains your worship of the black messiah.

That explains your worship of the black messiah.

What worship of the black messiah? I guess lying is all you have. Sad!

Forum List

Back