What are the Largest Problems Preventing Black Advancement?

What are the Largest Problems Preventing Black Advancement?

• Total voters
Actually, your MessiahRushie said he hoped ALL hard working average Americans would lose their jobs for crime of electing Obama and he would enjoy watching Americans learn the hard way.

October 31, 2008
RUSH:* Joe the Plumber.* Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

March 27, 2013
RUSH: We're talking about schadenfreude. You know what schadenfreude is. That is loving, that is enjoying the discomfort of others
Nice quotes, where is the term "black man" in those quotes?
If you want to support your position, why don't you use quotes that actually support your position?
Oh wait, I already know the answer to that question. You can't.

I don't have to use quotes. Limbaugh said he wanted Obama to fail. Obama IS considered a Black man so my cute little paraphrasing is correct! Nice try, silly rabbit!

Hey, let's stretch truth and honesty because that is always the best way to have honest dialogue.
Oh wait, it isn't.

Think of Obama as America's hair shirt.

Probably at least as effective as was the practice of wearing them back in the day but those who put them on were satisfied. Sadly, though, so many of those who chose this particular means of self-mortification are squirming a bit these days.

Fun to watch, though.

Thank you for the transcript. The fact that JQPublic1 simply lied through his teeth when he pretended that Limbaugh said he wanted a black man to fail leads me to question his other assertions. However, Limbaugh certainly sounded pissy by wishing Obama voters to lose their jobs. I mean, they did anyway but Limbaugh was still pissy.

That was no lie! Limbaugh DID say that he wanted Obama to fail; and, to me and any same person who knows what Limbaugh is all about, we know the intentions with which he used that sentence. Obama is Black and Limbaugh wanted his Black president to fail.
Your protective stance with Rush is as traitorous as his utterance!

Oh yeah! You can question my assertions all you want, just as you ought to be questioning everyone else's. But most of mine are gleaned from reliable sources and they frequently come linked. The Limbaugh statement was so well publicized I did not find it necessary to link to it... That being duly noted, I posted my interpretation of what he said knowing backlash would come from curmudgeons like you!

Thank you for sharing.

I would have added, and voted for:

(11) Lack of intelligence

(12) Inability to acculturate to a modern society; black on black violence; criminal culture

(13) Government assistance

You show me one republican that does'nt want blacks to have jobs and do well, you cant.

I can show you democrats that dont want blacks to do well, all of them. They dont want to lose thier votes, so they keep blacks poor,uneducated and on the dole.

If more blacks got a good education, good job and out of the hood, more blacks would turn away from the democarts in a hurry.

I can tell you this: Rush Limbaugh stated publically over his hot air broadcasting system that he wanted a black man to fail...he did not want him to succeed. Can you deny that?

He wanted Obama to fail, not "a black man'. I want Obama to fail because of his sosialist ideology. If Obama succeeds, America fails! You Moron!

Is not Obama a Black man? BTW he HAS succeeded and American businesses have prospered and profitted greatly while he has been in office! I guess he is following a conservative Democrat tradition. I hope he continues to succeed! Here is why:

+Personal disposable income has grown nearly 6 times more under Democratic presidents

+Gross Domestic Product (GDP) has grown 7 times more under Democratic presidents

+Corporate profits have grown over 16% more per year under Democratic presidents (they actually declined under Republicans by an average of 4.53%/year)

+Average annual compound return on the stock market has been 18 times greater under Democratic presidents (If you invested $100k for 40 years of Republican administrations you had $126k at the end, if you invested $100k for 40 years of Democrat administrations you had $3.9M at the end)

+Republican presidents added 2.5 times more to the national debt than Democratic presidents

+The two times the economy steered into the ditch (Great Depression and Great Recession) were during Republican, laissez faire administrations

Want a Better Economy? History Says Vote Democrat! - Forbes

I can tell you this: Rush Limbaugh stated publically over his hot air broadcasting system that he wanted a black man to fail...he did not want him to succeed. Can you deny that?

He wanted Obama to fail, not "a black man'. I want Obama to fail because of his sosialist ideology. If Obama succeeds, America fails! You Moron!

Is not Obama a Black man? BTW he HAS succeeded and American businesses have prospered and profitted greatly while he has been in office! I guess he is following a conservative Democrat tradition. I hope he continues to succeed! Here is why:

+Personal disposable income has grown nearly 6 times more under Democratic presidents

+Gross Domestic Product (GDP) has grown 7 times more under Democratic presidents

+Corporate profits have grown over 16% more per year under Democratic presidents (they actually declined under Republicans by an average of 4.53%/year)

+Average annual compound return on the stock market has been 18 times greater under Democratic presidents (If you invested $100k for 40 years of Republican administrations you had $126k at the end, if you invested $100k for 40 years of Democrat administrations you had $3.9M at the end)

+Republican presidents added 2.5 times more to the national debt than Democratic presidents

+The two times the economy steered into the ditch (Great Depression and Great Recession) were during Republican, laissez faire administrations

Obama isn't black, he's mulatto, meaning of mixed races.

What social or societal advantages does a mulatto have that a black person doesn't?

What social or societal advantages does a mulatto have that a black person doesn't?

Less dark blacks are discriminated against less in their own communities than darker blacks.

As an example of how thoroughly slavery and Jim Crow screwed up the Black family, historically, those that looked closer to being "white" were the ones that were more easily able to make advancements. In effect they unconsciously made whites feel more comfortable. This caused a lot of self hate for darker skin that up until pretty recently was a dividing point. Black and white people gave preference to those with lighter skin and they had all sorts of advantages. Lots of Black people passed into the white world unseen and never to be heard from again. One of my uncles by marriage has 2 brothers that live as white men. They just recently got back in touch with the family. if you look at the Black men of note that interacted with whites prior to the 60's you will see a lot of them are mixed with either white or NA. They even have a Black society called the Blue Bloods. From what I understand so named because they were light enough to see the blood in their veins.

The POTUS said he was Black. As a white boy you would not get it.

Well Obama also said if you like your health insurance you can keep it and you could keep your doctor and that we would be saving 2500 dollars per family, he also said Gitmo would be closed and he'd have the most transparent government in history, no tax increases on the middle class.

Seems like Obama says a lot of things that aren't true.

As for him being black, I guess being raised by white grandparents, going to elite colleges is SOP for most blacks.

Well Obama also said if you like your health insurance you can keep it and you could keep your doctor and that we would be saving 2500 dollars per family, he also said Gitmo would be closed and he'd have the most transparent government in history, no tax increases on the middle class.

As for him being black, I guess being raised by white grandparents, going to elite colleges is SOP for most blacks.

He is black enough that he would have had to ride on the back of the bus

Well Obama said.....:lol:

What does that have to do with him being Black?

He is black enough that he would have had to ride on the back of the bus

Let's stay in this decade dumbass.

It couldn't have been anything you said. :cuckoo:

It couldn't have been anything you said. :cuckoo:

Dont be mad because I tripped you up while you were attempting to move the goal posts to something irrelevant. :lol:

Forum List

Back