What are the Largest Problems Preventing Black Advancement?

What are the Largest Problems Preventing Black Advancement?

• Total voters
You have skewed view. Blacks are owed an opportunity like everyone else. Waiting for that opportunity to be as obstruction free as whites have it has been the downfall of some Black people. I never rejected the concept of being owed that opportunity. I just decided to go through all the additional barriers instead of waiting.

Blacks get opportunity like everyone else. Of course opportunity does not always mean equal outcomes.

What additional barriers did you have to go through?

Before turning 18:
Indoctrination that whites did everything
rage at what transpired to my people in history
Constant police harassment
Unsafe living conditions
Substandard schooling

Afterwards
fighting the mentality of failure fostered by my youth
Racist legal system not giving me custody of my oldest child
Attempted sabotage by white coworkers/managers

You have skewed view. Blacks are owed an opportunity like everyone else. Waiting for that opportunity to be as obstruction free as whites have it has been the downfall of some Black people. I never rejected the concept of being owed that opportunity. I just decided to go through all the additional barriers instead of waiting.

Blacks get opportunity like everyone else. Of course opportunity does not always mean equal outcomes.

Before turning 18:
Unsafe living conditions
Substandard schooling

Afterwards

Translation:Education is racist
If your black and you get arrested or stopped it must be due to racism.
If you're black and you live in a slum its because of racism.
If you can't learn it must be due to racism.
If a custody battle doesn't go the way you want it must be due to racism
If your white coworkers do better than you it must be due to racism.

Conclusion: If your black and something goes wrong, just remember that your the victim of a racist system and you were doing everything exactly how you should have.

Funny, I went to a very substandard majority black intercity school and I graduated from college after a successful military career. Now most of the black males I went to school with have been in jail/prison at one time or another. It must be due to racism. I guess the opportunity to escape for them was harder than for me huh?

Last edited:

Before turning 18:
Unsafe living conditions
Substandard schooling

Afterwards

Conclusion: If your black and something goes wrong, just remember that your the victim of a racist system and you were doing everything exactly how you should have.

Funny, I went to a very substandard majority black school and I graduated from college after a successful military career.

I typed in English. Cant you read? No translation needed.

So all you had was a poor education as an additional barrier? I thought you were white? You should have been successful. You had nothing major to overcome. Stop whining and trying to compare your 1 additional barrier to a black persons multiple barriers.

Last edited:
Before turning 18:
Unsafe living conditions
Substandard schooling

Afterwards

Funny, I went to a very substandard majority black school and I graduated from college after a successful military career.

So all you had was a poor education as an additional barrier? I thought you were white? You should have been successful. You had nothing major to overcome.

You are correct. My parents taught me what the school could not and the military filled in the gaps. Indeed, coming from a white majority elementary school to a black majority middle & high school I was way ahead of the game. Perhaps if blacks weren't breeding children they cannot afford with a 73% unwed mother rate they too could have time to bring their children up right. However, this trend is only getting worse and black test scores in places like Detroit are what you would expect if someone just guessed at the questions.

White people didn't do this.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U]African American Detroit test scores are as low as cavemen anchorman suggests Razing Detroit - YouTube[/ame]

White people didn't do this. Talk about an affirmative action promotion.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zti_508FRrE]Illiterate Detroit School Board President. - YouTube[/ame]

So all you had was a poor education as an additional barrier? I thought you were white? You should have been successful. You had nothing major to overcome.

You are correct. My parents taught me what the school could not and the military filled in the gaps. Indeed, coming from a white majority elementary school to a black majority middle & high school I was way ahead of the game. Perhaps if blacks weren't breeding children they cannot afford with a 73% unwed mother rate they too could have time to bring their children up right. However, this trend is only getting worse and black test scores in places like Detroit are what you would expect if someone just guessed at the questions.

i fail to see what that has to do with my experience and the experience of a lot of Black inner city kids? If I am correct that means you were white and did not even come close to experiencing the number of additional barriers I had to conquer. Perhaps if you spent less time trying to push your eugenics agenda instead of debating the point you would learn something. none of those barriers are due to over population. They are all due to racism.

What I have learned during life is that people like you who feel the need to constantly offer negative criticism is that something has gone terribly wrong in their life. I dont believe for a minute you graduated anything. I can tell you are nothing but a loser holed up somewhere in someones basement. You have to be alone having driven everyone else around you away due to your insecurities about your lack of success. There is help for that and you should make a last ditch effort to correct your issues before you kick the bucket.

Last edited:

i fail to see what that has to do with my experience and the experience of a lot of Black inner city kids? If I am correct that means you were white and did not even come close to experiencing the number of additional barriers I had to conquer. Perhaps if you spent less time trying to push your eugenics agenda instead of debating the point you would learn something. none of those barriers are due to over population. They are all due to racism.

What I have learned during life is that people like you who feel the need to constantly offer negative criticism is that something has gone terribly wrong in their life. I dont believe for a minute you graduated anything. I can tell you are nothing but a loser holed up somewhere in someones basement. You have to be alone having driven everyone else around you away due to your insecurities about your lack of success. There is help for that and you should make a last ditch effort to correct your issues before you kick the bucket.

Asclepias want us all to know that he holds the victim trophy! And I never made the genetic argument.

This is the largest contributor to the lack of advancement for black males.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9V60HGK4AI]Boondocks nigga moments - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Asclepias want us all to know that he holds the victim trophy! And I never made the genetic argument.

You are beyond sad. Now you are reduced to lying? You specifically said the following comment about breeding.

Perhaps if blacks weren't breeding children they cannot afford....

You certainly sound like a card carrying member of the Eugenics society to me. I dont hold a victims trophy. if I did I would be a failure like you. As it was I had plenty of help getting where i got from people Black and white that believed in me. i am neither a victim nor a super man.

Last edited:
You specifically said the following comment about breeding.

You certainly sound like a card carrying member of the Eugenics society to me.

Planned parenthood has nothing to do with Eugenics and everything to do with common sense.

At this stage of humanity, everybody needs to be vetted before they create a child, regardless of color.

Stupidity + poverty = child abuse.

It emphatically pointed out that the POTUS is Black which is the point.

Which means you emphatically pointed out there is nothing holding a Black person back from doing anything ... Including becoming the President of the United States and leader of the free world.
I mean that would kind of defeat the entire purpose of the thread and support what I have been saying all along.

Nice Job ... Kudos To You!

No it doesn't mean that. if I meant that I would have written it. I think if you read my posts I already stated there is nothing hold Black people back. Nothing can completely stop us. My contention is that institutionalized racism is hindering the speed of progress. You want more progress spend money on schools and teach the right curriculum instead of building prisons.

Blah-Blah-Blah ... Is he Black ... Is he the President of the United States?
Nothing is stopping you but you ... We will just be glad when you accept that and get to the task of joining the rest of us.
The world is what you make it ... The road in front of you leads to where you take it ... The path is not the same for everyone.

Get to moving or shut the hell up.

Planned parenthood has nothing to do with Eugenics and everything to do with common sense.

At this stage of humanity, everybody needs to be vetted before they create a child, regardless of color.

You must not know or you think I'm not aware. The founder of Planned parenthood Margaret Sanger was a known eugenicist.

“Eugenic sterilization is an urgent need … We must prevent multiplication of this bad stock.”

“We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/pill/peopleevents/e_eugenics.html

http://www.wakeus.com/?p=1886

Last edited:

You must not know or you think I'm not aware. The founder of Planned parenthood Margaret Sanger was a known eugenicist.

“Eugenic sterilization is an urgent need … We must prevent multiplication of this bad stock.”

“We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

http://www.wakeus.com/?p=1886

What, are you a simpleton? I was referring to planned parenthood as actual planned parenthood, not a damned abortion clinic.

Having the brains to say, "we are not in the position to afford a child", then correcting the problem before procreating is planned parenthood.

Since the dawn of The Pill, EVERY "middle class" couple goes through a process of assessing whether it has the financial, emotional, personal, spiritual, and family wherewithal to have a child, BEFORE taking that step. Often there are "surprises," but those are the exception. As a former Surgeon General used to say (can't recall her name), "we want every child to be a WANTED child."

But sorry to say, far too many black young women refuse to make this choice rationally, and bring children into the world without any real chance of a normal upbringing or life. Illegitimacy is strongly correlated with incarceration, dropout, addiction, anti-social behavior and, in general, failure in life.

When President Johnson declared his "War on Poverty," he never anticipated that the population he was (mainly) hoping to elevate would sabotage the "war" effort with stupid and catastrophic life-choices, aided and abetted by the very programs that he hoped would elevate them.

I will not quote Pogo about who the primary enemy of the American Black population is. It is too obvious.

Since the dawn of The Pill, EVERY "middle class" couple goes through a process of assessing whether it has the financial, emotional, personal, spiritual, and family wherewithal to have a child, BEFORE taking that step. Often there are "surprises," but those are the exception. As a former Surgeon General used to say (can't recall her name), "we want every child to be a WANTED child."

But sorry to say, far too many black young women refuse to make this choice rationally, and bring children into the world without any real chance of a normal upbringing or life. Illegitimacy is strongly correlated with incarceration, dropout, addiction, anti-social behavior and, in general, failure in life.

When President Johnson declared his "War on Poverty," he never anticipated that the population he was (mainly) hoping to elevate would sabotage the "war" effort with stupid and catastrophic life-choices, aided and abetted by the very programs that he hoped would elevate them.

I will not quote Pogo about who the primary enemy of the American Black population is. It is too obvious.

I largely agree with this, with one exception... there's plenty of white trash bitches that refuse to make the choice rationally as well. It has nothing to do with color and everything to do with bitches being bitches. I know, because my mother was one. She had 1 child when she was in a good position to do so, and 3 (that I know about) when she had no business procreating. Sad to say, my eldest brother was the only one that should have been born when he was.

So do I have some problem with black people because I say those in poverty shouldn't reproduce? No, idiots. I'm saying nobody should go through the childhood that I did.

Margaret Sanger: Planned Parenthood Founder and Racist |

What, are you a simpleton? I was referring to planned parenthood as actual planned parenthood, not a damned abortion clinic.

Having the brains to say, "we are not in the position to afford a child", then correcting the problem before procreating is planned parenthood.

Why would your failure to specify what you were talking about make me a simpleton?

Would have been nice if you included the following sentence ...

"This quote has been cited by Angela Davis to support her claims that Sanger wanted to exterminate black people. However, New York University's Margaret Sanger Papers Project, argues that in writing that letter, "Sanger recognized elements within the black community might mistakenly associate the Negro Project with racist sterilization campaigns in the Jim Crow South, unless clergy and other community leaders spread the word that the Project had a humanitarian aim."

I was able to find that in seconds with a Google search.
Are you moving yet ... Or are you still arguing the irrelevant?

Last edited:

Margaret Sanger: Planned Parenthood Founder and Racist |

Why would your failure to specify what you were talking about make me a simpleton?

It didn't, your haste to turn everything into an abortion debate did.

What are the Largest Problems Preventing Black Advancement in the United States?

I'd say blacks themselves. Mexicans, for example, much harder working, more appreciative of our country, more respectful, less criminal intent, more employed than lazy blacks.

That help?

Forum List

Back