What are the Largest Problems Preventing Black Advancement?

What are the Largest Problems Preventing Black Advancement?

• Total voters
“We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

Would have been nice if you included the following sentence ...

"This quote has been cited by Angela Davis to support her claims that Sanger wanted to exterminate black people. However, New York University's Margaret Sanger Papers Project, argues that in writing that letter, "Sanger recognized elements within the black community might mistakenly associate the Negro Project with racist sterilization campaigns in the Jim Crow South, unless clergy and other community leaders spread the word that the Project had a humanitarian aim."

I was able to find that in seconds with a Google search.
Are you moving yet ... Or are you still arguing the irrelevant?

Your post would only be relevant if she did not say those words. Is that the illusion you are trying to create? What you should do is google all her eugenic views. I just listed the first 2 I found. What you do say about the first one? Why are you asking if I'm moving on? I participating in the thread.

Read this for enlightenment

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archive//ldn/2008%20/feb/08022802

Last edited:
I'm saying nobody should go through the childhood that I did.

That's pretty obvious. You've grown up to be quite the asswipe.

:clap2:

captainobvious.jpg

What, are you a simpleton? I was referring to planned parenthood as actual planned parenthood, not a damned abortion clinic.

Having the brains to say, "we are not in the position to afford a child", then correcting the problem before procreating is planned parenthood.

Why would your failure to specify what you were talking about make me a simpleton?

It didn't, your haste to turn everything into an abortion debate did.

When did I turn something into an abortion debate? Someone else brought up "breeding" not me.

Would have been nice if you included the following sentence ...

"This quote has been cited by Angela Davis to support her claims that Sanger wanted to exterminate black people. However, New York University's Margaret Sanger Papers Project, argues that in writing that letter, "Sanger recognized elements within the black community might mistakenly associate the Negro Project with racist sterilization campaigns in the Jim Crow South, unless clergy and other community leaders spread the word that the Project had a humanitarian aim."

I was able to find that in seconds with a Google search.
Are you moving yet ... Or are you still arguing the irrelevant?

Your post would only be relevant if she did not say those words. Is that the illusion you are trying to create? What you should do is google all her eugenic views. I just listed the first 2 I found. What you do say about the first one? Why are you asking if I'm moving on? I participating in the thread.

I obviously already did dumbass ... Do you want me to start breaking down all the other misconceptions and mistakes you expressed in the initial post?
It will only make you look like bigger fool ... You should take the hint that leads to a better path.

Last edited:
Why would your failure to specify what you were talking about make me a simpleton?

When did I turn something into an abortion debate? Someone else brought up "breeding" not me.

Damn, you are a simpleton. I don't have the patience to tolerate feigned stupidity or willful ignorance, so I'm done with this exchange.

You may now thump your chest and claim intellectual superiority for everyone's amusement.

I did dumbass ... Do you want me to start breaking down all the other misconceptions and mistakes you expressed in the initial post?
It will only make you look like bigger fool.

No you didnt dumbass. It clearly states someone argues.

However, New York University's Margaret Sanger Papers Project, argues...

I asked for proof she didn't say it. Thats not proof. Sounds like damage control to me. Please break down everything if you can.

Damn, you are a simpleton. I don't have the patience to tolerate feigned stupidity or willful ignorance, so I'm done with this exchange.

You may now thump your chest and claim intellectual superiority for everyone's amusement.

Move on then. You screwed up not me.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archive//ldn/2008%20/feb/08022802

The transcript reads:

Actor: I want to specify that abortion to help a minority group, would that be possible?
Planned Parenthood: Absolutely.
A: Like the black community for example?
PP: Certainly.
A: The abortion - I can give money specifically for a black baby, that would be the purpose?
PP: Absolutely. If you wanted to designate that your gift be used to help an African-American woman in need, then we would certainly make sure that the gift was earmarked for that purpose.
A: Great, because I really faced trouble with affirmative action, and I don’t want my kids to be disadvantaged against black kids. I just had a baby; I want to put it in his name.
PP: Yes, absolutely.
A: And we don’t, you know we just think, the less black kids out there the better.
PP: (Laughs) Understandable, understandable.
A: Right. I want to protect my son, so he can get into college.
PP: All right. Excuse my hesitation, this is the first time I’ve had a donor call and make this kind of request, so I’m excited, and want to make sure I don’t leave anything out.

I did dumbass ... Do you want me to start breaking down all the other misconceptions and mistakes you expressed in the initial post?
It will only make you look like bigger fool.

However, New York University's Margaret Sanger Papers Project, argues...

I asked for proof she didn't say it. Thats not proof. Sounds like damage control to me. Please break down everything if you can.

She didn't say it ... She wrote it if you want to be technical ... You are wrong again.
Everything you have tried to express about every detail of your opinion is wrong ... Dead wrong.
You still didn't answer if you want me to start breaking down the other mistakes you made.
Anything you add to try and rebut will only give me reason to start dragging you through the mud.

But then again I am willing to give you a fair shake ... And flip a quarter to determine whether or not you are actually worth the trouble ... Heads or Tails?

She didn't say it ... She wrote it if you want to be technical ... You are wrong again.
Everything you have tried to express about every detail of your opinion is wrong ... Dead wrong.
You still didn't answer if you want me to start breaking down the other mistakes you made.
Anything you add to try and rebut will only give me reason to start dragging you through the mud.

But then again I am willing to give you a fair shake ... And flip a quarter to determine whether or not you are actually worth the trouble ... Heads or Tails?

I asked you to break down everything. If its a lie its a damn good one.

In the meantime while we wait....

Partial transcripts from Ohio and Idaho calls to Planned Parenthood Development offices:

Ohio Representative: Lisa Hutton, Administrative Assistant

Ohio Donor: There’s definitely way too many Black people in Ohio, so I am just trying to do my part.

PP Rep: OK, whatever.

Ohio Donor: Well, Blacks especially need abortions, so that’s what I’m trying to do.

PP Rep: For whatever reason, we’ll accept the money.

Ohio Donor: OK. Great, thank you.

Last edited:
Stalling?

I cannot help it if you cannot follow simple instructions ... Probably speaks volumes to the root of the problem.

Does that mean you have nothing?

You just won't answer ... And that is answer enough.
I have plenty ... But I am going to wait for you to discover the truth on your own.
You are one of the poor souls that are going to have to learn the hard way ... And I don't feel like beating you up any more.

But just to let you know I am not bluffing ... The first quote in the initial post referring to "bad stock" was in regards to the "severely mentally retarded".
You need to do a better examination of your own analysis ... And quit trying to mislead people while thinking you have a clue or honest interpretation of what you are talking about ... Or that we cannot see right through it.

I cannot help it if you cannot follow simple instructions ... Probably speaks volumes to the root of the problem.

Does that mean you have nothing?

You just won't answer ... And that is answer enough.
I have plenty ... But I am going to wait for you to discover the truth on your own.
You are one of the poor souls that are going to have to learn the hard way ... And I don't feel like beating you up any more.

But just to let you know I am not bluffing ... The first quote in the initial post referring to "bad stock" was in regards to the "severely mentally retarded".
You need to do a better examination of your own analysis ... And quit trying to mislead people while thinking you have a clue or honest interpretation of what you are talking about ... Or that we cannot see right through it.

I dont answer to orders. I am an adult. You either have proof or not. I was hoping to see an opposite point of view instead of insults but thats typically what people do when confronted with things that shock them.

Yes you are bluffing because "severely mentally retarded" was often applied to Blacks as reason to have them committed or locked up.

Forum List

Back