What are the Largest Problems Preventing Black Advancement?

What are the Largest Problems Preventing Black Advancement?

• Total voters
Black Business

IMG_99391.jpg

You don't make a rule out of the exception

I agree. You should remember that.

Pic.jpg

The biggest problem preventing advancement of Black Americans is the tendency of far too many to judge them all by the abject failure we call "President".

Last edited:
The biggest problem preventing advancement of Black Americans is the tendency of far to many to judge them all by the abject failure we call "President".

Way to advocate the spreading of blame instead of the acceptance of personal responsibility.

I agree. You should remember that.

Pic.jpg

Funny, got to look awfully hard to find a black man in a three peace suit that isn't going by the name "defendant."

WCl - Black Law Students Association

You shouldn't hang out at the courtroom. I know you look for the worst things in life being so negative but you get a skewed view of life. Ask any cop.

100bmLI.jpg

I'm fairly sure that you're going to find black people at a black organization. Keep trying though.

Until you are elected as the sole arbiter of what is true or untrue, I will regard you as a comedian with a biased opinion!

By definition, all opinions are biased.

Hi, House!

By whose definition are ALL opinions biased? For instance, can a doctor's opinion be biased concerning a diagnosis...especially when that opinion is based on years of experience?

We have already established that you lied about Limbaugh. Your link about the business community faring better under democrat presidents is a book review. Not really much to respond to.

We? Who the hell is WE? All I see is your weak rebuttal. Stop trying to manipulate semantics, you aren't very good at it.

Moving on! You do not respond to my link because you can't. Its over your head. you had best stick with your weak little one-liners while pretending you have the support of all who post here. Until you are elected as the sole arbiter of what is true or untrue, I will regard you as a comedian with a biased opinion!

I'm the one manipulating semantics when you said Limbaugh wanted to see the "black man" fail? LOL!
I do agree with you on one point though. I didn't respond to your link originally. That's because your link was a book review. I guess I could have rebutted with a book review of Harry Potter but I really didn't see the point.

Taken in context even an idiot like you ought to see the truth of my statement... I won't argue the point further except to note your LIE when you said WE have established that I lied about Limbaugh. There is no WE! Presently, It is only YOU who seems to think I lied. So be it...,think what you want... it doesn't change my life one bit.

My link was a book review? Well, so what if it was? If it had pertinent on topic information it is just as valid as any other INTERNET source. I don't have to post by your rules. If you don't like what I posted, STFU and let others who might learn something read it in peace!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7mYg6Gt15o#t=84]Chicago Grassroots React to State of the Union--Obama, The Big Let Down - YouTube[/ame]

We? Who the hell is WE? All I see is your weak rebuttal. Stop trying to manipulate semantics, you aren't very good at it.

Moving on! You do not respond to my link because you can't. Its over your head. you had best stick with your weak little one-liners while pretending you have the support of all who post here. Until you are elected as the sole arbiter of what is true or untrue, I will regard you as a comedian with a biased opinion!

I'm the one manipulating semantics when you said Limbaugh wanted to see the "black man" fail? LOL!
I do agree with you on one point though. I didn't respond to your link originally. That's because your link was a book review. I guess I could have rebutted with a book review of Harry Potter but I really didn't see the point.

Taken in context even an idiot like you ought to see the truth of my statement... I won't argue the point further except to note your LIE when you said WE have established that I lied about Limbaugh. There is no WE! Presently, It is only YOU who seems to think I lied. So be it...,think what you want... it doesn't change my life one bit.

My link was a book review? Well, so what if it was? If it had pertinent on topic information it is just as valid as any other INTERNET source. I don't have to post by your rules. If you don't like what I posted, STFU and let others who might learn something read it in peace!

I'm the only one who thinks you lied about Limbaugh? Do you honestly feel so cornered that you feel a need to lie about a lie to defend your lie? We all know that I'm not the only one who called you out on your little semantics game. The only "context" that exists is that you don't like Limbaugh so you lied about Limbaugh. Your justification is rooted in self denial. Especially if you're going to lie about me being the only one who thinks you lied.
Also, I don't care if your link is a book review. I could just as easily link a review of Milton Freedman's books. So be it. What I found odd was that you said you were surprised that nobody wanted to debate with you about your link. I was simply posing a possible explanation on why nobody responded. It's hard to get worked up over a review of a book I suspect few people on this site have read. By all means, link anything thing you want. I wasn't suggesting otherwise.

Last edited:
Until you are elected as the sole arbiter of what is true or untrue, I will regard you as a comedian with a biased opinion!

By definition, all opinions are biased.

Hi, House!

By whose definition are ALL opinions biased? For instance, can a doctor's opinion be biased concerning a diagnosis...especially when that opinion is based on years of experience?

Do I really need to break down such a self-evident truth?

Opinions are colored by life experience, and in many cases affected by events that have no direct bearing on the subject matter of that opinion. Especially in the case of doctors. Why do you think it's important to get a second opinion if you have doubts?

The biggest problem preventing advancement of Black Americans is the tendency of far too many to judge them all by the abject failure we call "President".

Except he's not black, he's mulatto.

Shut up with that tired b/s.

His father was black. His mother was white. If this was the 80's, you'd call him a zebra.

Fact is, anybody who has 1/16 black in their blood (which would be a black great, great, grandparent in a family of snow white europeans, for example) would qualify as being black.

Obama has a hell of a lot more than that.

His father was black. His mother was white. If this was the 80's, you'd call him a zebra.

Fact is, anybody who has 1/16 black in their blood (which would be a black great, great, grandparent in a family of snow white europeans, for example) would qualify as being black.

He's still a mulatto, of mixed race. A white person who has 1/16 black is called a white guy with a few black freckles.

He's still a mulatto, of mixed race. A white person who has 1/16 black is called a white guy with a few black freckles.

Just because you're not using the word "zebra" doesn't mean you're not calling the man a zebra.

He self-identifies as black, and has more than enough black ancestry to qualify. Love it or hate it, the man's black.

Just because you're not using the word "zebra" doesn't mean you're not calling the man a zebra.

He self-identifies as black, and has more than enough black ancestry to qualify. Love it or hate it, the man's black.
He can consider himself married to the most beautiful woman in the world. Still doesn't make it so. :D

He can consider himself married to the most beautiful woman in the world. Still doesn't make it so. :D

Unfortunately for your conceited, self-deluding worldview, you just can't dodge the blood.

Unfortunately for your conceited, self-deluding worldview, you just can't dodge the blood.

The mulatto blood? :confused:

Forum List

Back