What are you?

Are you a Republican, Democrat, or independent?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
I've been wondering about the makeup of this crowd. Please be honest.

No choice for me. None of the above...I don't follow a Party, and I know several others that do not.

I'm Human, but I honestly believe there are a few mouth breathers here that evolved from organic ooze.

No choice for me. None of the above...I don't follow a Party, and I know several others that do not.

Bleh :puke:

giphy.gif

I'm a registered Republican but that's only because where I live whoever wins the Republican nomination usually wins in the general election. Thus the primaries here seem most important. Pretty much of an independent otherwise.

• Banned

giphy.gif

So, you can't answer a simple question? From what you posted, I assume you are a democrat. Why can't you just click on that? This isn't about the election. I'm simply trying to get a feel for the composition of this forum. Help me out.

giphy.gif

So, you can't answer a simple question? From what you posted, I assume you are a democrat. Why can't you just click on that? This isn't about the election. I'm simply trying to get a feel for the composition of this forum. Help me out.

I am Conservative, but not so much Republican. I have always maintained that. I guess Independent then. So I will mark that. Did not mean to cause such an uproar. Sorry.

giphy.gif

I am Conservative, but not so much Republican. I have always maintained that. I guess Independent then. So I will mark that. Did not mean to cause such an uproar. Sorry.
No worries. Just wanted to clarify.

Sorry again. I mistakenly thought your post was to me, but I see it was to the Old one. Anyhooooo..I voted..

giphy.gif

F'em ... your first answer was plenty good.

Sorry again. I mistakenly thought your post was to me, but I see it was to the Old one. Anyhooooo..I voted..
And I appreciate that vote. Thank you. It's funny though. Eight votes, and no one admits to being a democrat. Curious. Isn't it?

fiscal conservative
social liberal
steward of the air I breathe, the water I drink, and the dirt I walk on
NRA member, DU member, RMEF member
Resonsible GUN OWNER. I'll make you famous in less than 5 seconds from 5 feet or 500 yards

I voted for Reagan, Perot, and Bill Clinton, used the write in option every year since then.

so give me a category in the poll that fits who I am and I'll vote

Last edited:
fiscal conservative
social liberal
Resonsible GUN OWNER. I'll make you famous in less than 5 seconds from 5 feet or 500 yards

Just consider Independent as other then. I'm not interested in fringe political parties, since they make up such a small percentage. The three I listed are the only ones that really matter for this election.

fiscal conservative
social liberal

Libertarian

Forum List

Back