what can joe Biden do to win you over

Isn’t it weird bluzy?

Libs want him replaced but can’t admit it in case he actually does run.

It’s like they nominated their retarded pedophile nephew.
It's VERY weird, Colonel. Can you imagine being stuck with someone like Biden as your FRONT RUNNER for president? It's no wonder the Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics that post on here are SO miserable and hateful. They KNOW their #1 guy has NO chance of defeating President Trump. Very sad, but QUITE preventable.

Who do you think they could have nominated? Their bench is awful.
Good question. They really have NO ONE who could realistically defeat President Trump. I truly believe, and I hope I'm wrong, that we haven't seen the last of the Hildebeast just yet. It could STILL rear its monstrous head and run for president again, with possibly Michelle "Big Mike" Obama as its running mate.
Biden is about to embarass trump. But keep thinking what you do.

Unfortunately, Biden is only embarrassing himself. I don't blame Dems for spinning it. What else can you do? Biden has run for President before, as a younger and more capable person. He was destroyed easily. Now, you have a guy 50% of what he was back then.
Trump is 73 years old and slurs his words. Spare me. Biden is about to hand trump his ass.

I can only hope most Democrats also underestimate Trump. Makes a win in November even more likely for Trump.

Every death is going to increase the number of people who will look at trump knowing he could have done better to save the life of their family member and by the time the election comes around, we might have a couple hundred thousand dead. And once the death tool starts rising again as we open up the country, say so long to trump.

Not only is your comment based on assumption; it is also futile and baseless. You are just throwing out numbers out of thin air. "A couple hundred thousand dead"? Last time I checked, the nation death toll is only at 80,000. Lol
The death tool is about 85,000 today, by November the number will be pretty close to what I said if not more. trump is not going to win.
Good Allah, other than starting another cold winter, I cant wait for November!

Many people are disappointed that joe Biden is going to represent the Democratic Party in the November election. For people that are going to vote for him just because he’s a Democrat and we want to beat trump, what can he do for you to make you feel like he earned your vote? Any specific plans or policies of his that you want him to change or reconsider?

As a new poster, I will be nice to you and I sincerely welcome you to the board.

Joe Biden will be replaced by Election Day. Almost 90% sure. Not one liberal on this site will disagree with me,
Greetings to you as well! I wouldn’t be upset if he was replaced

Who has electability?

I am going to laugh at you guys when Biden chews trump up in the debates.

Hmmm...Biden chews Trump up in the debates?

Trump will easily go after Biden over his son Hunter and the Burisma Holding; and how he (Hunter) cashed in millions of dollars. As well, as ties to the D.C. consultancy Blue Star Strategies, which allegedly lobbied the State Department on behalf of Burisma and other political groups in Ukraine. One of the founders of Blue Star, a former Clinton administration official named Sally Painter, had previously served with Hunter on the board of a national security think tank. While their connection is nothing nefarious, Republicans seem to be preparing to use it to run the same playbook they wielded against Hillary Clinton—portraying a mundane ethics issue as evidence that the Democratic candidate is irredeemably embedded in the Washington establishment.

Trump will also go after Biden for his role in Obamagate.

The list keeps growing for old man Biden. :) Lol

Many people are disappointed that joe Biden is going to represent the Democratic Party in the November election. For people that are going to vote for him just because he’s a Democrat and we want to beat trump, what can he do for you to make you feel like he earned your vote? Any specific plans or policies of his that you want him to change or reconsider?

The ideology driving the modern democratic party is pure evil. Mass murder of the unborn celebrated as life sustaining manna. The mutilation of American youth in the name of trans psychosis celebrated as being "the true you" when of course the "true you" is the body God and eons of human biology awarded you at birth. The destruction of the nuclear family and ancient institution of marriage. The celebration and canonization of sadism. Corrupting the minds of our young with LGTBQ philosophy and propaganda, thus limiting the reproduction of the fucking human race. These purely evil ideological platforms I've mentioned barely scratch the surface of the entirety of what the modern day democratic party stands for, worships, embraces, preaches. Now, my foolish friend, how's about you reconsider your advertisement of Joe Biden, a man who also embraces and celebrates all the evil I have mentioned. Alas, you needn't even reply. The man's own senility will "convince" tens of millions of Americans to vote right. Otherwise, we all deserve this evident descent into hell.
Wow, you did it AGAIN. Still ANOTHER fantastic post, thank you. You SHOULD write professionally, you certainly have the talent to do so.
Thank you!

Many people aren't disappointed. Many people voted for him to be the nominee. I really don't see why you guys think trump is unbeatable, because he's the worst president in modern history.

According to you.:poke:

The Dems are punting in 2020. Losing the battle to fight again another day. If they thought beating Trump was likely, Biden wouldn't even get anywhere near the nomination. The Dems have plenty of better options, especially if they really believe this is a must win election. In reality, Dem voters should be demanding a change right now. How can they accept running a guy in serious decline who is unlikely to even go for a 2nd term?
Yea I agree, you make some good points, I just wish they would have given yang a harder look

If you like your foreskin, you can keep your foreskin wasn't really a stellar way to launch a presidential campaign.

Many people aren't disappointed. Many people voted for him to be the nominee. I really don't see why you guys think trump is unbeatable, because he's the worst president in modern history.

According to you.:poke:
According to the number of votes cast for Biden. The gatewaypundit didn't vote..

He can go fuck his mother sideways ?

Yeah I realize it ...dig her up

Biden is a statist rapist.

Trump will destroy him in the debates and liberal on this board knows it.
Trump is a authoritarian who has raped 20 or more women. Spare me the RWM bs. Biden will destroy trump. Why? Because trump is dumb. Straight stump stupid.

Welcome to the site, Mello711. I like your site name, it reminds of a low-key convenience store. Cool! To answer your question you posed in your thread title, Joe would certainly win me over if he gave me, let's say, $100,000, or even just $10,000. THAT would make me consider voting for him. Aside from the money, the man has NO real platforms he's running on other than he hates Trump, and "Orange Man Bad". The guy would be funny if he weren't so pitiful and senile.

He annoyed me when he said he wanted to stay in Canada during the Olympics. He says such asinine things.

And that goofy hopping about during Obama’s Presidential parade on Pennsylvania Avenue. :dance:

Trump is a authoritarian who has raped 20 or more women. Spare me the RWM bs. Biden will destroy trump. Why? Because trump is dumb. Straight stump stupid.

Brilliant rhetoric! How do you manage it?

:TH_WAY~113:
The same way you manage yours.
1589528593041.png

Brilliant rhetoric! How do you manage it?

:TH_WAY~113:
The same way you manage yours.
View attachment 336320

That’s nice of you.

He can pick Candace Owens as his VP

Trying to play the China card?

Good Lord.

The fucking virus came from China.

Let’s say someone stole your car. Liberals would blame themselves for having a car.

Forum List

Back