what can joe Biden do to win you over

Isn’t it weird bluzy?

Libs want him replaced but can’t admit it in case he actually does run.

It’s like they nominated their retarded pedophile nephew.
It's VERY weird, Colonel. Can you imagine being stuck with someone like Biden as your FRONT RUNNER for president? It's no wonder the Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics that post on here are SO miserable and hateful. They KNOW their #1 guy has NO chance of defeating President Trump. Very sad, but QUITE preventable.

Who do you think they could have nominated? Their bench is awful.
Good question. They really have NO ONE who could realistically defeat President Trump. I truly believe, and I hope I'm wrong, that we haven't seen the last of the Hildebeast just yet. It could STILL rear its monstrous head and run for president again, with possibly Michelle "Big Mike" Obama as its running mate.
Biden is about to embarass trump. But keep thinking what you do.

Unfortunately, Biden is only embarrassing himself. I don't blame Dems for spinning it. What else can you do? Biden has run for President before, as a younger and more capable person. He was destroyed easily. Now, you have a guy 50% of what he was back then.
Trump is 73 years old and slurs his words. Spare me. Biden is about to hand trump his ass.
going from one old guy showing his age to an even older guy showing his age.....how the hell are we benefiting?...

Many people are disappointed that joe Biden is going to represent the Democratic Party in the November election. For people that are going to vote for him just because he’s a Democrat and we want to beat trump, what can he do for you to make you feel like he earned your vote? Any specific plans or policies of his that you want him to change or reconsider?
Welcome to the site, Mello711. I like your site name, it reminds of a low-key convenience store. Cool! To answer your question you posed in your thread title, Joe would certainly win me over if he gave me, let's say, $100,000, or even just $10,000. THAT would make me consider voting for him. Aside from the money, the man has NO real platforms he's running on other than he hates Trump, and "Orange Man Bad". The guy would be funny if he weren't so pitiful and senile.
Nice to meet ya! It does sound like joe doesn’t have anything he wants to change lol... I think it was really just the anti Bernie thing that the dems have brought joe to the party
In fact it was the Dem 'plantation lawn jockeys' in the black states that gave Biden the nomination.
Simply b/c Biden had been BONOBO's VP.
The irony of ironies is when BONOBO was President he did sweet fuck all for the negros. And that is what Biden would do for the negroes. They know it.
Two words: 'Bell Curve'.

Joe can win me over by telling the truth of what he and Obama did to Flynn and Trump and then step down out of shame.....

Many people are disappointed that joe Biden is going to represent the Democratic Party in the November election. For people that are going to vote for him just because he’s a Democrat and we want to beat trump, what can he do for you to make you feel like he earned your vote? Any specific plans or policies of his that you want him to change or reconsider?

Not at all. Who better to represent the Democrat party than some old guy that has dementia.

I think Joe should pick a black lesbian dwarf for his VP. That should please most of the party freaks.

what can joe Biden do to win you over?

Roll over on Obama and the rest of his criminal administration

My personal opinion is Biden got the nomination basically by default he was just the best of a very weak field. To me Biden is to the Democrats this year what Romney was to the Republicans in 2012 someone who checked all the boxes for being a Presidential nominee but doesn’t enthuse or excite the party.

What are his plans and policies? I don't think he has a platform or the brains to build a platform.
SO WHY IN HELL WOULD THEY VOTE FOR HIM!
You people are morons!
:dunno::whatsign:

If he can make it up his basement stairs and string two arguably coherent sentences together, he's my huckleberry LOL

Many people aren't disappointed. Many people voted for him to be the nominee. I really don't see why you guys think trump is unbeatable, because he's the worst president in modern history.

How can we be so sure?
Because idiots such as yourself continue to say Trump sucks when all evidence points to the exact opposite to be true.

The ideology driving the modern democratic party is pure evil. Mass murder of the unborn celebrated as life sustaining manna. The mutilation of American youth in the name of trans psychosis celebrated as being "the true you" when of course the "true you" is the body God and eons of human biology awarded you at birth. The destruction of the nuclear family and ancient institution of marriage. The celebration and canonization of sadism. Corrupting the minds of our young with LGTBQ philosophy and propaganda, thus limiting the reproduction of the fucking human race. These purely evil ideological platforms I've mentioned barely scratch the surface of the entirety of what the modern day democratic party stands for, worships, embraces, preaches. Now, my foolish friend, how's about you reconsider your advertisement of Joe Biden, a man who also embraces and celebrates all the evil I have mentioned. Alas, you needn't even reply. The man's own senility will "convince" tens of millions of Americans to vote right. Otherwise, we all deserve this evident descent into hell.
I wonder how old you are, because the new generations DO NOT share your views in any way, shape, or form. They are OK with abortion, because it's a woman's body, and the woman's body is not government property (or church property, or her husband's property). They are OK with trans operations, because some people are born into the wrong body (and that's a scientific fact -- look it up if you don't believe me).

You need to get out of your bubble little man.
I know plenty of youngsters who are Republican

There isn't a damn thing that Creepy Joe can do nor say that would want to make me vote for him.

No Joe 2020

Fir a start suicide would be nice.

what can joe Biden do to win you over?

Well, I guess he could go on tour around the USA doing strip tease dances.

It probably wouldnt persuade me, but it might get me laughing so much a few people might toss him some sympathy.

lol

Maybe if he finds a drug to reverse dementia and then take every dose available in the universe. And then stop placating to the green new deal folks, the very same deal that got zero votes in the senate when brought to the table.

Nothing. Biden is a nutcase that seems normal in a time when nutcases rule the day. He stands for almost everything I am against.

However, the one thing that will motivate me to vote for Biden is Trump supporters. The more I am exposed to people that utterly deny reality in order to support Trump the more likely i am to vote for Biden. The inability to even accept the most basic realities from some of the more fervent Trump supports is getting out of hand.

The Dems are punting in 2020. Losing the battle to fight again another day. If they thought beating Trump was likely, Biden wouldn't even get anywhere near the nomination. The Dems have plenty of better options, especially if they really believe this is a must win election. In reality, Dem voters should be demanding a change right now. How can they accept running a guy in serious decline who is unlikely to even go for a 2nd term?
Yea I agree, you make some good points, I just wish they would have given yang a harder look

What did you like about Yang?
Silly question, Yang ran on ONE thing and one thing only - giving away money.

A universal basic income has been tried and failed before. It just is not going to work.

Forum List

Back