what can joe Biden do to win you over

Not true at all. Yang had many proposals and policies. And just because it was tried before and it didn’t work doesn’t mean anything, yang has the answers

The Dems are punting in 2020. Losing the battle to fight again another day. If they thought beating Trump was likely, Biden wouldn't even get anywhere near the nomination. The Dems have plenty of better options, especially if they really believe this is a must win election. In reality, Dem voters should be demanding a change right now. How can they accept running a guy in serious decline who is unlikely to even go for a 2nd term?
Yea I agree, you make some good points, I just wish they would have given yang a harder look

What did you like about Yang?
I like that yang has answers for problems that we are going through as a country. I like the fact that he’s really big on automation and the threat that it poses because of job losses due to technology. Factory workers, store workers, truck drivers, and many more people will lose their jobs in the future and we need to get ahead of the curve. I like the fact that he can explain all of his policies and plans with well thought out answers using data and research. I think he’s a trustworthy guy and I feel like he will be a good leader

Many people are disappointed that joe Biden is going to represent the Democratic Party in the November election. For people that are going to vote for him just because he’s a Democrat and we want to beat trump, what can he do for you to make you feel like he earned your vote? Any specific plans or policies of his that you want him to change or reconsider?

If he dies.

Many people are disappointed that joe Biden is going to represent the Democratic Party in the November election. For people that are going to vote for him just because he’s a Democrat and we want to beat trump, what can he do for you to make you feel like he earned your vote? Any specific plans or policies of his that you want him to change or reconsider?
Fir a start suicide would be nice.
The DEM know they are committing political suicide by shoving Biden AKA the 'fatted Lamb' at the voters.
They are like fucking lemmings who can't help jumping off the cliff.

The Dems are punting in 2020. Losing the battle to fight again another day. If they thought beating Trump was likely, Biden wouldn't even get anywhere near the nomination. The Dems have plenty of better options, especially if they really believe this is a must win election. In reality, Dem voters should be demanding a change right now. How can they accept running a guy in serious decline who is unlikely to even go for a 2nd term?
Yea I agree, you make some good points, I just wish they would have given yang a harder look

What did you like about Yang?
I like that yang has answers for problems that we are going through as a country. I like the fact that he’s really big on automation and the threat that it poses because of job losses due to technology. Factory workers, store workers, truck drivers, and many more people will lose their jobs in the future and we need to get ahead of the curve. I like the fact that he can explain all of his policies and plans with well thought out answers using data and research. I think he’s a trustworthy guy and I feel like he will be a good leader
Small problem: Yang LOST! you moron!
Hitler and Castro also had some "good ideas". Just ask Bernie Sanders.

Forum List

Back