🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What CEO does this shit?

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Do you see the CEO of GE, Apple, Exxon, etc tweeting about what a terrible job their VP of Sales is doing.

" We would have a pile of more sales if our sales department wrren't such assholes."

Of course not.

A CEO would take care of the problem himself.

Here we have Trump ranting & crying about the DoJ, FBI, etc.

Does that moron even know hit is his job to fix any real problem?

Mayne he is too smart to know this.

Not he attacks Steve Bannon as if he is the exact same person he put in the White House w. Security clearance. Is he too smart to know he hired him?

It is time the Trumpettes admit to just how stupid this very smart man is?

Do you see the CEO of GE, Apple, Exxon, etc tweeting about what a terrible job their VP of Sales is doing.

" We would have a pile of more sales if our sales department wrren't such assholes."

Of course not.

Not he attacks Steve Bannon as if he is the exact same person he put in the White House w. Security clearance. Is he too smart to know he hired him?

---------------------------------------------------- seems to me that The TRUMP is doing his job as he likes . Haven't you learned that you don't make the rules and your tears and whining mean nothing at all to President Trump Real Dave !!

Last edited:
RealDave it is the competing company's Sales Division (The Crooked Hillary / OBama Swamp) that is the problem. The irony is that mentally unstable leftwingnuts would be complaining if an unbiased FBI and DOJ actually supported our President!

Of course not.

---------------------------------------------------- seems to me that The TRUMP is doing his job as he likes . Haven't you learned that you don't make the rules and your tears and whining mean nothing at all to President Trump Real Dave !!
Big Bad Don - The Ballad Of Donald Trump

Of course not.

Actually we the people do indeed make the rules. We call 'em "The Constitution".

And yes, we do understand it means nothing to Rump. Been pointing that out for two years now.

Of course not.

----------------------------------------------------------- yeah , seems to me that the TRUMP can do his job as he likes and if he Breaks Laws you guys can Impeach him as you have [chuckle] been threatening to do his entire term so far Pogo .

Our beloved Pres. Trump is doing a magnificent job. ... :thup:

Only the partisan liberal hacks deem otherwise. ..... :cool:

Dude - I love your posts! :D

Of course our amazing Pres. Trump is a genius.
I am baffled that anyone would think otherwise. ....

~~~

Pres. Trump is doing a magnificent job as our ruler.
I wish we could make him President for life. ....

~~~

Trump has proven to be an awesome president.
He loves America and it's people love him.
We truly are a blessed nation to have him as our ruler. .....

~~~

Pres. Trump is awesome!! ......

~~~

Trump is the best president we have had in decades!! ...

TRUMP is doing very well as President and leader of the USA and ' CiC ' and all the while slapping around and annoying the heck out of the rest of the world and YOU lib dems Doctor .

Our beloved Pres. Trump is doing a magnificent job. ... :thup:

Only the partisan liberal hacks deem otherwise. ..... :cool:

Dude - I love your posts! :D

Of course our amazing Pres. Trump is a genius.
I am baffled that anyone would think otherwise. ....

~~~

Pres. Trump is doing a magnificent job as our ruler.
I wish we could make him President for life. ....

~~~

Trump has proven to be an awesome president.
He loves America and it's people love him.
We truly are a blessed nation to have him as our ruler. .....

~~~

Pres. Trump is awesome!! ......

~~~

Trump is the best president we have had in decades!! ...
---------------------------------------------------- Doc thinks he is being clever with his post number 9 but you should give it up Doktor . Give your foolishness up as it just proves my point that YOU Jokesters are not serious people Doktor .

TRUMP is doing very well as President and leader of the USA and ' CiC ' and all the while slapping around and annoying the heck out of the rest of the world and YOU lib dems Doctor .

So this is your idea of a "serious post"?
MmmmK :wink:
--------------------------------------------------- sure , show me where my post is inaccurate Doktor . Trump is both 'CiC' and the President and he is slapping and annoying the heck out of the rest of the world that hates the USA and Trump Doktor and Eddie .

Last edited:
And see there , even Eddie agrees with me Doktor and all i can say is GO TRUMP .

--------------------------------------------------- sure , show me where my post is inaccurate Doktor . Trump is both 'CiC' and the President and he is slapping and annoying the heck out of the rest of the world that hates the USA and Trump Doktor and Eddie .

--------------------------------------------------- I find neither more maturity nor more seriousness in any of your posts than there are in ours. But hey, your dashes are AWESOME! :D

--------------------------------------------------- I find neither more maturity nor more seriousness in any of your posts than there are in ours. But hey, your dashes are AWESOME! :D
------------------------------------ course you don't , you childish , foolish types think that you are humorous and insightful and thats the problem with YOU libs Doktor .

Of course not.

------------------------------------ i mean hey , here is the opening post . And i reply that the President Trump will do as he likes and he will do it all legally and YOU whiners and cryers can do nothing but weep as you 'gnash' your teeth Doktor .

Forum List

Back