What choices left?

Let's play a little "what if". What if the DNC get their dreams come true and Trump is taken off every ballot across the country? Well, there would be NO Republican candidate this year. This is exactly what they have been pining for, a permanent far Left one party state.

what difference 209.jpg

Actually, trump hasn’t been convicted of anything yet..also, the cotus doesn’t say a felon can’t be president.

I agree it’s not a good idea but legally speaking, cotus doesn’t forbid it.
You mean other than fraud and sexual assault

I want Conservative Republicans running everything.
I want them to incarcerate or execute every registered Democrat in the country.

Honestly.
So … you’re not an honest Conservative Republican at all — just a sick little wannabe fascist.

OR … you’re a pathetic little troll who thinks it’s funny to pretend he is a fascist. Either way, you deserve to be permanently ignored …

… which is what I think we should all do from now on.

I will vote for the third party person with the least amount of wealth. That's a priority for me over some rich guy.

If the last few years haven't convinced more Americans that it's past time for at least one more major party, I don't know what it will take.

I'll remain hopeful, but...
The problem is that when you ask people what they want from a third party they'll say that they are sick of extremists and want a centrist party. These people are ignorant morons. Both parties are already totally dominated by the center. The center fucks everything up and then blames the fringes...and the ignorant masses actually believe them.

Forum List

Back