What crime did Trump commit? I need a citation to a federal or state statute

Is there a "statute of limitations" on the fake charge of "collusion"? If so, Bubba Bill Clinton gets another "get out of jail"card along with felony rape. Nobody in the criminal conspiracy in the MSM thought it was strange that a kid from Arkansas would catch the eye of the KGB while he was demonstrating against his own Country while a student in the U.K. Bill Clinton enjoyed an all expense paid tour of Russia courtesy of the KGB and nobody in the left wing media thought it was important when he ran for president.

Learn the difference between being in the KGB and formerly being in the KGB.

The word ex: had meaning. Learn english. It's too hard having to explain everything to you.
The word "was" means in the past, moron. Learn English, and stay off the streets before someone runs you over.

Actually it's 3 top trump campaign people + 3 russians including ex KGB. Meeting to share russian intel. That IS collusion. And Trump Jr. released the email to prove it.
Why would receiving information from a foreign government be illegal?
It's not. That's the essential fact they can't get around.

We already know that Trump committed the crime of "obstruction of justice". Now, we're waiting on the big stuff.
Explain how Trump committed this crime. Provide links.

The most obvious one was firing Comey because of the "Rusher" investigation. He also publicly asked Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's emails.
He never said he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation.

But you know what? The FBI isn't independent. It's under the executive branch, and he has the legal right to fire the FBI director at any time, for anything.

We already know that Trump committed the crime of "obstruction of justice". Now, we're waiting on the big stuff.

The most obvious one was firing Comey because of the "Rusher" investigation. He also publicly asked Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's emails.

But you know what? The FBI isn't independent. It's under the executive branch, and he has the legal right to fire the FBI director at any time, for anything.

That's exactly what he said. Twice.

One of those times was during an interview wth Lester Holt.

He also said he threatened Comey.

Both are crimes.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I haven't seen any video of Trump saying his campaign had "no contacts with Russians," so that meme belongs in the fake news category.

How about Jarred Kushners SF-86 saying he had no contacts with russians for the previous 7 years.
The forms don't require you to report any contact with any Russians for the previous seven years, so your claim is obvious horseshit.

Actually they do require that you list foreign contacts for the previous years. This is usually in terms of business, not pleasure, but the VETTING process makes that clearer as you go thru interviews and depositions.. So a tourist trip to France doesn't matter. But once you're cleared, even a trip to France needs pre-announcement to your security chief..

Yes, he did state that he fired Comey because of the Russian investigation.

Trump's statements linking Russia investigation to Comey firing could lead to legal problems

But Trump in a TV interview on Thursday said he made the decision to fire Comey prior to consulting the Justice Department, because the FBI chief was a “showboat” and was mishandling the department.

He acknowledged that the Russia investigation was one of the things he considered. “In fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story. It’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.”

Yes, the President can fire the head of the FBI at any time, and for any reason. But actions have consequences, and we are seeing them now. It was a stupid move by a very stupid President.

Has trump been charged with any crimes yet?

I thought you worked in the legal field? I hope not considering your lack of knowledge of how these things go.

At least make an effort to read the question, then go even further and make an effort to answer the question which was asked. Oh...I'm sorry, that's part of the Progressive Playbook. If you can't honestly answer the question posed, answer something else. You did well!

Now make an extreme effort and answer the question asked. Come on, can you do it? Can you?

The crime he committed is winning
The crime he continues to perpetrate is Making America Great

That's exactly what he said. Twice.

One of those times was during an interview wth Lester Holt.

He also said he threatened Comey.

Both are crimes.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Prove it. Quote it. I watched it and he didn't say it. As always the media lie lie lie.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Is anyone NOT surprised that the OP doesn't realize that the investigations are ONGOING?

That being the case, why all the hysterical proclamations that Trump is going down? One would think no one learned anything watching the Hillary saga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And....seven months since.....?

What crime is President Donald Trump alleged to have committed?

The question was not what has he been charged with, specifically what law is he alleged to have broken?
So...seven months ago trump was accused of a crime? Quote this accusation, please......and show us the indictment that goes with it.

no, that is absolutely back assward. supposed crime, then an investigation to prove it as such. we're still waiting for the supposed crime. got one yet. there is no investigation. BTW, if you say collusion, that isn't a crime.

It's time you stop defending the now proven lies and liars. Trump said there was no collusion. Not only was there collusion, the number of russians attending the meetings has just tripled.
there was no collusion, if there was any, so what? it isn't a crime. already stated in my previous post. so I'm still waiting on what crime there was. got one? nope!
Collusion itself is not a crime and that is what you are stuck on. Collusion can lead to conspiracy and other crimes. When people collude to commit an unlawful act it is called conspiracy. Conspiracy is a crime.
What crime did the "collude" on?
Trump and his staff have colluded to mislead the public, national intelligence agencies, the Congress, and law enforcement to believe the administration and its members did not have contact with Russian officials and or Russians connected to the Russian government and particularly Russian spy agencies. That collusion can be interpreted as a conspiracy to commit crimes such as obstruction of justice, fraudulently applying for security clearances, failing to register as a foreign agent or lobbyist, accepting gratitudes or payments from a foreign source, bribery and more.
Again dumb fk it isn't a crime to talk to a Russian is it?

there was no collusion, if there was any, so what? it isn't a crime. already stated in my previous post. so I'm still waiting on what crime there was. got one? nope!
Collusion itself is not a crime and that is what you are stuck on. Collusion can lead to conspiracy and other crimes. When people collude to commit an unlawful act it is called conspiracy. Conspiracy is a crime.
What crime did the "collude" on?
Trump and his staff have colluded to mislead the public, national intelligence agencies, the Congress, and law enforcement to believe the administration and its members did not have contact with Russian officials and or Russians connected to the Russian government and particularly Russian spy agencies. That collusion can be interpreted as a conspiracy to commit crimes such as obstruction of justice, fraudulently applying for security clearances, failing to register as a foreign agent or lobbyist, accepting gratitudes or payments from a foreign source, bribery and more.
they didn't, and where the wheels fall of your wagon son.
Are you that brainwashed? You are actually denying that trump and his administration did not deny meeting with Russians? There are over twenty instances on video being played on the news for the last two days and you are denying the lying ever occurred? You are one of the guy's trump bragged about when he said he could shoot someone in the middle of Times Square and his followers wouldn't care. Brainwashed cult follower.
He didn't sorry punk.

Again, trump is not under investigation

Forum List

Back