What crime did Trump commit? I need a citation to a federal or state statute

no, that is absolutely back assward. supposed crime, then an investigation to prove it as such. we're still waiting for the supposed crime. got one yet. there is no investigation. BTW, if you say collusion, that isn't a crime.

It's time you stop defending the now proven lies and liars. Trump said there was no collusion. Not only was there collusion, the number of russians attending the meetings has just tripled.
there was no collusion, if there was any, so what? it isn't a crime. already stated in my previous post. so I'm still waiting on what crime there was. got one? nope!
Collusion itself is not a crime and that is what you are stuck on. Collusion can lead to conspiracy and other crimes. When people collude to commit an unlawful act it is called conspiracy. Conspiracy is a crime.
What crime did the "collude" on?

Here it is, tell me what crime Trump committed.

Otherwise, all this talk is complete bullshit, a McCarthyite witch hunt.

You don't need shit - until Robert Mueller decides you have a right to know. Insider experts are suggesting the investigations may take years.
Of course they will. As long as there are paychecks to be cashed, those investigations will go on...and on, and on! Those conducting such witch hunts should be given a one-time, good-deal budget and when that's gone, they'd best be done with the job they were hired to do.

In other words, you can't list any actual laws that the Trump administration has broke.

We already knew that.

Here's another muppet who doesn't realize that the criminal investigations haven't been completed.
What's the crime, douche bag?
What's the crime, douche bag?
You fucking IDIOT pygmy minded jack ass! An investigation must take place to compile any list of the crimes and which laws, if any, were broken you ignorant fucking illogical imbecile!
Only in a witch hunt. In a legitimate constitutional investigation some kind of crime must have occurred to justify any investigation.

You just said you have no evidence of any crime. How many times are you dumbass snowflakes going to keep admitting that?
You just said you have no evidence of any crime.
Where did I say that you fucking liar? Here is what I wrote;
"An investigation must take place to compile any list of the crimes and which laws, if any, were broken you ignorant fucking illogical imbecile!"
In other words, you can't name any crime that has been committed.

All I wrote was a brief synopsis of a pro forma process, dummy! Now where in that sentence did I say no crime was committed, you fucking liar?

When you stated we had to wait for the investigation to complete before we knew what crimes were committed. That's a clear admission that you have no knowledge of any crimes that were committed.

You're so fucking stupid it's a wonder you can feed yourself. How do you survive with such a useless organ in your skull?

Collusion itself is not a crime and that is what you are stuck on. Collusion can lead to conspiracy and other crimes. When people collude to commit an unlawful act it is called conspiracy. Conspiracy is a crime.

The lies and the coverups are crimes. Whether 18 usc 1001, obstruction of justice, conspiracy to violate 11 cfr 110.20, You had Trump saying he had breaking news on Hillary, right after Trump jr scheduled the meeting with somebody hawking kremlin intel. And when the meeting went bust, so did Trumps announcement. Coincidence?

no, that is absolutely back assward. supposed crime, then an investigation to prove it as such. we're still waiting for the supposed crime. got one yet. there is no investigation. BTW, if you say collusion, that isn't a crime.

It's time you stop defending the now proven lies and liars. Trump said there was no collusion. Not only was there collusion, the number of russians attending the meetings has just tripled.
there was no collusion, if there was any, so what? it isn't a crime. already stated in my previous post. so I'm still waiting on what crime there was. got one? nope!
then what happened on the tarmac was collusion and yet you're ok with it why?

what is the difference?

There isn't a shred of evidence for collusion, shit for brains, and 8 is not 3 X 6.

Actually it's 3 top trump campaign people + 3 russians including ex KGB. Meeting to share russian intel. That IS collusion. And Trump Jr. released the email to prove it.

The lies and the coverups are crimes. Whether 18 usc 1001, obstruction of justice, conspiracy to violate 11 cfr 110.20, You had Trump saying he had breaking news on Hillary, right after Trump jr scheduled the meeting with somebody hawking kremlin intel. And when the meeting went bust, so did Trumps announcement. Coincidence?
What "lies?" What "coverups?" Since Trump didn't say what the news was about, you got nothing. You don't get to assume what you like when someone doesn't fill in the details for you. That kind of "logic" doesn't hold up in a courtroom, dumbshit.

Trump and his staff have colluded to mislead the public, national intelligence agencies, the Congress, and law enforcement to believe the administration and its members did not have contact with Russian officials and or Russians connected to the Russian government and particularly Russian spy agencies. That collusion can be interpreted as a conspiracy to commit crimes such as obstruction of justice, fraudulently applying for security clearances, failing to register as a foreign agent or lobbyist, accepting gratitudes or payments from a foreign source, bribery and more.

There isn't a shred of evidence for collusion, shit for brains, and 8 is not 3 X 6.

Actually it's 3 top trump campaign people + 3 russians including ex KGB. Meeting to share russian intel. That IS collusion. And Trump Jr. released the email to prove it.
BTW, if that were a crime, there'd have been a grand jury for loretta lynch already.

Trump and his staff have colluded to mislead the public, national intelligence agencies, the Congress, and law enforcement to believe the administration and its members did not have contact with Russian officials and or Russians connected to the Russian government and particularly Russian spy agencies. That collusion can be interpreted as a conspiracy to commit crimes such as obstruction of justice, fraudulently applying for security clearances, failing to register as a foreign agent or lobbyist, accepting gratitudes or payments from a foreign source, bribery and more.
they didn't, and where the wheels fall of your wagon son.

ROFL! there you go making stuff up again. When has anyone claimed the guy was in the KGB?

You are a special kind of idiot. So was it not collusion when only one Russian was known to be in the meeting? And now that it's three, that means it's "collusion?"

You get dumber and dumber by the post.

ROFL! there you go making stuff up again. When has anyone claimed the guy was in the KGB?
t.

Stop lying

Now you're being stupid.

Forum List

Back