what determines whether a person goes to heaven or not?

Oh, *obviously*...

Lol...

Incidentally, you don't have the authority to disqualify me from anything. Particularly from a form of spirituality that you bash and demonstrably know dick about.

What you are missing, KG, is that you are the one disqualifying yourself.

Uh, no, I'm not.

Carry on with your blither blather. You're the only one who thinks you're discussing the topic intelligently, or learnedly.

Who do you think Jesus was talking about when he told us not to cast pearls before swine, DT? Who are the swine? Who are the dogs?

You get one guess.

6“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."

Last edited:
Who do you think Jesus was talking about when he told us not to cast pearls before swine, DT? Who are the swine? Who are the dogs?

You get one guess.

6“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."

Swine to Jesus in the context of Jewish thought and belief is a lower beast whose flesh has been declared unclean by God because it does not ruminate.

sounds more like you than DT...

Uh, no, I'm not.

Carry on with your blither blather. You're the only one who thinks you're discussing the topic intelligently, or learnedly.

Using profanity while claiming to be a "spiritual person" is "discussing the topic intelligently" according to KG. :cuckoo:

You get one guess.

Swine to Jesus in the context of Jewish thought and belief is a lower beast whose flesh has been declared unclean by God because it does not ruminate.

Perhaps to other swine.

Uh, no, I'm not.

Using profanity while claiming to be a "spiritual person" is "discussing the topic intelligently" according to KG. :cuckoo:

I wasn't discussing anything, I was describing Gaybiker, whose drunken asshattedness is well known. I don't think I'd classify "asshat" as profanity, but maybe you Christian haters have a different idea of what makes something profane.

Ya think?

PS...where did I call myself spiritual, btw?

You guys keep confusing God's statements with mine.

I suppose that's one of the pitfalls of not truly knowing your material in the first place.

PS...where did I call myself spiritual, btw?

You guys keep confusing God's statements with mine.

I suppose that's one of the pitfalls of not truly knowing your material in the first place.

You claimed that your God would appoint you as a judge and you used the 2 Corinthians verse to corroborate your allegations. Since the verse clearly specified that it only applied to "spiritual persons" the discrepancy between that term and your posts becomes the subject matter. Your attempt to distance yourself from your own self disgrace is understandable.

In other words, I never called myself a spiritual person. Yes we will be appointed as judges, and yes we are advised to judge (albeit circumspectly)..but as far as touting myself as *spiritual*...that's all you, baybay.

Again, you confuse the words of God (and Paul)...with my words. You seem to think I spoke to the church of Corinth.

Last edited:
In other words, I never called myself a spiritual person. Yes we will be appointed as judges, and yes we are advised to judge (albeit circumspectly)..but as far as touting myself as *spiritual*...that's all you, baybay.

Again, you confuse the words of God (and Paul)...with my words. You seem to think I spoke to the church of Corinth.

:dig:

Poor little soul. I has a sad for you, and will pray that the Holy Spirit brings you enlightenment.

We decide, through our own personal actions and outlook, whether or not we will "enter into heaven".

A negative soul will manifest its own personal hell, so to speak, and a positive soul will manifest a heaven.

It's up to us.

Last edited:

You get one guess.

What jesus "said" is all hearsay, the bible wasn't written until hundreds of years after the facts. Sorry, please try again.

You get one guess.

Perhaps to other swine.

Nah, the nature of swine, that they do not ruminate, makes it unlikely that they could grasp who other swine are or that that's exactly what they are much less comprehend the deeper implications .

What was the name given by Jews to others Jews who converted to Christianity kosher girl?

Or you could just be still and know that He is God, because in fact, the opposite of what you said is true.

Truth is:
Matthew 6:6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

One of the problems Christ had with the temple priests was that they wailed in public to let every one know how pious they were.

Mega house of God, or tiny house of God, or singing in the shower, God loves His children where ever they praise His name. :)

Last edited:
...God loves His children where ever they praise His name. :)
God would appear to have a "god-sized" inferiority complex if infinitesimal microbes like human beings "praising His name" is so important to "Him"!

Forum List

Back