What did you have for dinner?

There was this one guy named Richard Hertz who grew up in Holden, MA. He always had this weird look on his face.

Hey not kidding...honest to God...I had a junior high school bus driver whose name was Richard Head.
Now what kind of sick parent names their kid Richard Head???

Had a buddy in high school named Harry Wolfe.

I don't understand this.

Is because there was no mention of penis?:biggrin:

Maybe if I spell it this way... Hairy Wolf.

"Is because there was no mention of penis?:biggrin:

Maybe if I spell it this way... Hairy Wolf."

Yes, it's now mandatory to mention penis, or else I won't understand stuff :cool-45:

I agree but hubby doesn't like dark meat? No clue why cause he likes tender meat/chicken. I think it's mental...
Thighs are too juicy and sweet. I do like them grilled though.

I need to learn to grill
I was looking at some George Foreman's on Amazon.
We also have an unopened small portable grill in the basement...

Those George Foreman grills are pretty cheesy but they actually work great for fast chicken breasts.
When I get a craving for jerk chicken and I don't feel like spending hours doing it the right way I slather on some Spur Tree jerk seasoning and throw in the Foreman for around eight minutes.
Not as good as smoking em but it'll do in a pinch.
Yes, they are fast. That's why fast food joints like McDonalds use clam-shell cookers.

No, I want the best tasting grilled food possible. I think I'm on the right track...
Then don't use a GF grill. They are built for speed, not taste.

I agree but hubby doesn't like dark meat? No clue why cause he likes tender meat/chicken. I think it's mental...

I need to learn to grill

Those George Foreman grills are pretty cheesy but they actually work great for fast chicken breasts.
When I get a craving for jerk chicken and I don't feel like spending hours doing it the right way I slather on some Spur Tree jerk seasoning and throw in the Foreman for around eight minutes.
Not as good as smoking em but it'll do in a pinch.
Yes, they are fast. That's why fast food joints like McDonalds use clam-shell cookers.

No, I want the best tasting grilled food possible. I think I'm on the right track...

Fire Magic..
I love the hell out of mine.
This ones like my set up but the side burner is mounted stand alone in the counter top.
Echelon-Diamond-300x218.jpg

You wont miss charcoal.

Hubby has offered to get a cleaning lady (we are not wealthy or anything) cause I suck at that stuff.. but I keep telling him I'll do better - the place is clean but he's like the white glove tester. Gets annoying - I mean I DO work!

Hiring a cleaning lady is the bomb. It is awesome, and not all that expensive. Find the right one and it is worth every penny.

I need to learn to grill
The portable one will be way better for that. I have a Foreman type grill but it's good for hamburger, bacon, salmon burgers (if you add oil). It's not a chicken griller. You also need a domed splatter screen to grill indoors.

Bonzi should talk Mr. Bonzi into doing some cooking. Many girls, myself included, think that men who can cook are very sexy....this is why often I DEMAND that Mr. Lucy must be naked whilst in the kitchen :smoke:

Surely you let him wear an apron when frying bacon....

This reminded me of the time that my cousin Kurt was chopping chillies in his kitchen, and he had to venture to the little boys room, and he'd forgotten to wash his hands post-chopping chillies and well....not a good situation in the bathroom :eek-52:

Well, as long as he didn't kurt himself...

Pan roasted duck breast with a balsamic vinegar,honey and apricot glaze with risotto,asparagus and shallots.(Spring Risotto)

I'll be sure to remember not to grab the pan after it's been in the oven this time.

Trying to lean out a bit for the shirtless season!

Barbecued Boneless skinless chicken breasts marinated in olive oil, soy sauce, and fresh ginger. A sliced tomato and steamed broccoli. High protein , low carb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was actually on a "salad only" kick for quite some time.
I may have to go back to that ... ;)

I like salad...there is so many things you can do to make it different.
I like to cut chicken tenders into thin strips, spice them up with paprika/red pepper flakes/ginger and then make honey mustard dressing...shave some cheddar cheese....

Definitely charcoal. I would not buy a gas grill. I don't see the point in that.
No messy briquettes, instant heat, less carcinogenic. That kind of stuff.

IMO - nothing beats the "infra red" gas grills. Love mine...the best thing is consistent temperature. I can grill perfect bone-in chicken breast...just go ahead and try that with charcoal.

Definitely charcoal. I would not buy a gas grill. I don't see the point in that.
No messy briquettes, instant heat, less carcinogenic. That kind of stuff.

IMO - nothing beats the "infra red" gas grills. Love mine...the best thing is consistent temperature. I can grill perfect bone-in chicken breast...just go ahead and try that with charcoal.

I'm a beginner, I guess I just need to go to Home Depot and have a discussion (If I can find anyone to help me there!)

I like to cut chicken tenders into thin strips, spice them up with paprika/red pepper flakes/ginger and then make honey mustard dressing...shave some cheddar cheese....

I need to make my own dressing - should be easy because I only like vinegarettes anyway.....

I need to make my own dressing - should be easy because I only like vinegarettes anyway.....

All you need is a bowl and a whisk...super simple. Just need to buy a few varieties of vinegars...red wine vinegar, balsamic etc. And very important - decent virgin olive oil.

Forum List

Back