What did you have for dinner?

Back to food....keeping it simple tonight.
Fry up a breaded tenderloin sammich with hot mayo and pickle (mayo/sour cream/sriracha) and a salad.

We went out for dinner, keeping it simple pizza sans kidlets who were fed by the babysitter.

So it was deep pan with green peppers, red onions, mushrooms, black olives, pepperoni and anchovies.

Oh, and Pogostick, good job of trying to shit in yet another thread.

I think that would be you. This is a "food" thread so keep your disgusting potty mouth out of it, please. Thanks.

I have said that the argument between those boys, has upset me already, now they must get with the programme.

This is an order, all resistance is futile, they will obey :whip:

You need Lucy's husband to swing by for a few weeks.

I need a good chicken recipes is what I need.

Preferable for chicken breasts that will be tender, but, I can throw together in under an hour.
I hate to marinate etc. cause our plans always change at the last minute

Use thighs instead of breasts. Juicier with or without marinade.

I agree but hubby doesn't like dark meat? No clue why cause he likes tender meat/chicken. I think it's mental...
Thighs are too juicy and sweet. I do like them grilled though.

I need to learn to grill
I was looking at some George Foreman's on Amazon.
We also have an unopened small portable grill in the basement...

Those George Foreman grills are pretty cheesy but they actually work great for fast chicken breasts.
When I get a craving for jerk chicken and I don't feel like spending hours doing it the right way I slather on some Spur Tree jerk seasoning and throw in the Foreman for around eight minutes.
Not as good as smoking em but it'll do in a pinch.

I agree but hubby doesn't like dark meat? No clue why cause he likes tender meat/chicken. I think it's mental...

I need to learn to grill
The portable one will be way better for that. I have a Foreman type grill but it's good for hamburger, bacon, salmon burgers (if you add oil). It's not a chicken griller. You also need a domed splatter screen to grill indoors.

Bonzi should talk Mr. Bonzi into doing some cooking. Many girls, myself included, think that men who can cook are very sexy....this is why often I DEMAND that Mr. Lucy must be naked whilst in the kitchen :smoke:

Surely you let him wear an apron when frying bacon....

I need to learn to grill
The portable one will be way better for that. I have a Foreman type grill but it's good for hamburger, bacon, salmon burgers (if you add oil). It's not a chicken griller. You also need a domed splatter screen to grill indoors.

Bonzi should talk Mr. Bonzi into doing some cooking. Many girls, myself included, think that men who can cook are very sexy....this is why often I DEMAND that Mr. Lucy must be naked whilst in the kitchen :smoke:

Of course, I need him to protect his crucial parts :smoke:

Preferable for chicken breasts that will be tender, but, I can throw together in under an hour.

I need to learn to grill

Those George Foreman grills are pretty cheesy but they actually work great for fast chicken breasts.
When I get a craving for jerk chicken and I don't feel like spending hours doing it the right way I slather on some Spur Tree jerk seasoning and throw in the Foreman for around eight minutes.

I think I'll pass and just use my portable grill.... I already have that and need to learn - will be an expert after this summer (I hope!)

I need to learn to grill

He's old school. You know, barefoot & preggers in the kitchen.
But he does do laundry! :)

I need to learn to grill

I think I'll pass and just use my portable grill.... I already have that and need to learn - will be an expert after this summer (I hope!)

Gas or charcoal?
If charcoal the key is making your fire the same every time,and taking into account wind conditions as well.
A slight breeze with make your fire way hotter!!

I need to learn to grill

Well he would do the laundry....but he doesn't have to, we have a lady who appears twice a week and she does that for us.

I need to learn to grill

Yes, they are fast. That's why fast food joints like McDonalds use clam-shell cookers.

Why is Johnson slang for penis?

I don't know why that is. :eusa_think:

I have wondered that to...and why is feeling amorous called feeling "Randy"...good God what if a guy's name is Randy Johnson...he must be quite the lady killer.

randy-johnson.jpg

There was this one guy named Richard Hertz who grew up in Holden, MA. He always had this weird look on his face.

Hey not kidding...honest to God...I had a junior high school bus driver whose name was Richard Head.
Now what kind of sick parent names their kid Richard Head???

Had a buddy in high school named Harry Wolfe.

I need to learn to grill

This reminded me of the time that my cousin Kurt was chopping chillies in his kitchen, and he had to venture to the little boys room, and he'd forgotten to wash his hands post-chopping chillies and well....not a good situation in the bathroom :eek-52:

You pronounce the name Kurt incorrectly, you say Kert....it's pronounced Kourt, as in Tennis Kourt.

I need to learn to grill

This reminded me of the time that my cousin Kurt was chopping chillies in his kitchen, and he had to venture to the little boys room, and he'd forgotten to wash his hands post-chopping chillies and well....not a good situation in the bathroom :eek-52:

You pronounce the name Kurt incorrectly, you say Kert....it's pronounced Kourt, as in Tennis Kourt.

Ouch!!! And I say that from experience.
Did the same with some Scotch Bonnet peppers.
I've taken to wearing nitrile gloves when I cut the really hot peppers,because sure as shit I'll rub my eye ...or take a leak.

I need to learn to grill

Gas or charcoal?
If charcoal the key is making your fire the same every time,and taking into account wind conditions as well.

Definitely charcoal. I would not buy a gas grill. I don't see the point in that.

There was this one guy named Richard Hertz who grew up in Holden, MA. He always had this weird look on his face.

Hey not kidding...honest to God...I had a junior high school bus driver whose name was Richard Head.
Now what kind of sick parent names their kid Richard Head???

Had a buddy in high school named Harry Wolfe.

I don't understand this.

Is because there was no mention of penis?:biggrin:

Maybe if I spell it this way... Hairy Wolf.

Well he would do the laundry....but he doesn't have to, we have a lady who appears twice a week and she does that for us.

Hubby has offered to get a cleaning lady (we are not wealthy or anything) cause I suck at that stuff.. but I keep telling him I'll do better - the place is clean but he's like the white glove tester. Gets annoying - I mean I DO work!

I need to learn to grill

Yes, they are fast. That's why fast food joints like McDonalds use clam-shell cookers.

No, I want the best tasting grilled food possible. I think I'm on the right track...

I need to learn to grill

Gas or charcoal?

Definitely charcoal. I would not buy a gas grill. I don't see the point in that.

Gas is actually good for quick cooking foods that wont benefit to much from the flavor charcoal imparts.

Forum List

Back