What do Hillary haters want:

The AG is not the investigator in this case - the FBI is.

She controls the FBI so her meeting with Bill was a conflict of interest even she recognizes because she apologized and said she wouldn't do it again if possible.
Looks like you are full of shit. I just read about it and this is what the AG said.

""He said hello and we basically said hello, and I congratulated him on his grandchildren as people tend to do,” Lynch said Friday morning. "It really was a social meeting, and it really was in that regard.""
So Lynch says they talked about golf and grandkids...and you believe it...

I wrote 'The Fix Is In 2' destroying Lynch's story. I suggest you read it...here's a bit:

She said she had to stop in Phoenix to refuel.
- She was flying from DC to Aspen in a G2, a plane capable of flying to and from the west coast without needing to refuel. BULLSHIT

- You are in the way to Aspen with no business in Phoenix....why go out of your way to Phoenix for fuel if you needed any? BULLSHIT!

-Scheduling to land at Phienix they would have learned Clinton was there...'ran into him there'? BULLSHIT!

- Bill & Lynch just gappened to tun into each other and talk? Each has their own security detail that works for different offices. This meeting would NOT have been spur of the monent - it had to be coordinated, according to the Secret Service....so BULLSHIT!
Why wouldnt I believe it? They know each other.
Yeah, through ANOTHER conflict of interest -- he gave her her 1st real / big job.
So giving her a job was a conflict of interest? What kind of retard are you?
You really are stupid.
He gave her her 1st big job...perception of possibly feeling obligated to be lenient on his wife....not to mention again that the meeting was illegal for Prosecuting Attorneys & AGs....

It's illegal.
Lynch is not an investigator.

Shes the AG dummy. :laugh:

She controls the FBI so her meeting with Bill was a conflict of interest even she recognizes because she apologized and said she wouldn't do it again if possible.

You NaziCons weren't talking about AG Lynch before her brief meeting with Bill. She has publicly stated that she will accept whatever her prosecutors recommend. So, what's the problem?
Her actions show she is full of shit. She just committed a massive conflict of interest at the least or vroke the law herself at the worst. She has no job past Nov if she doesn't protect Hillary from indictment. The fix is in.
Conspiracy theories say more about you than the event you are claiming is a conspiracy. You still didnt answer my question as to why would Obama investigate her then turn around and protect her?
Declaring Hillary is innocent a couple of times, and running interference through his AG during multiple ongoing investigations is problematic.

You NaziCons weren't talking about AG Lynch before her brief meeting with Bill. She has publicly stated that she will accept whatever her prosecutors recommend. So, what's the problem?
Her actions show she is full of shit. She just committed a massive conflict of interest at the least or vroke the law herself at the worst. She has no job past Nov if she doesn't protect Hillary from indictment. The fix is in.
Conspiracy theories say more about you than the event you are claiming is a conspiracy. You still didnt answer my question as to why would Obama investigate her then turn around and protect her?
Lie, deny, and justify.

Funny how you and the fake indians claim Obama's State Dept is part of the Conspiracy theory....
Its even funnier when you say Obamas State Dept was sicced on Clinton but then they decided to protect her. What kind of half ass conspiracy is that?
laugh.gif
I think Obama is protecting her but the State Dept is making sure they don't go down for her.
You must have taken a deep breath and realized how stupid you sound claiming Obama went after her then decided not to.
laugh.gif

Looks like you are full of shit. I just read about it and this is what the AG said.

""He said hello and we basically said hello, and I congratulated him on his grandchildren as people tend to do,” Lynch said Friday morning. "It really was a social meeting, and it really was in that regard.""

I wrote 'The Fix Is In 2' destroying Lynch's story. I suggest you read it...here's a bit:

- She was flying from DC to Aspen in a G2, a plane capable of flying to and from the west coast without needing to refuel. BULLSHIT

- You are in the way to Aspen with no business in Phoenix....why go out of your way to Phoenix for fuel if you needed any? BULLSHIT!

-Scheduling to land at Phienix they would have learned Clinton was there...'ran into him there'? BULLSHIT!

- Bill & Lynch just gappened to tun into each other and talk? Each has their own security detail that works for different offices. This meeting would NOT have been spur of the monent - it had to be coordinated, according to the Secret Service....so BULLSHIT!

You don't know if Bill and Lynch talk privately on the telephone on a regular basis. So, to go berserk over a little public meeting is silly.
Lie, deny, & justify.... :p

Maybe, and there ain't a damn thing a little peon like you can do about it.
Thank you for finally admitting it. Your credibility is now shot. 'Nuff said.

Yeah, through ANOTHER conflict of interest -- he gave her her 1st real / big job.
You really are stupid.
He gave her her 1st big job...perception of possibly feeling obligated to be lenient on his wife....not to mention again that the meeting was illegal for Prosecuting Attorneys & AGs....
How did he know that one day his wife would be investigated when he gave Lynch a job? How did Lynch know? As was explained it was a chance meeting regardless if you believe it or not. How much do you want to bet she wont face any charges over the chance meeting you claim was so illegal?

Declaring Hillary is innocent a couple of times, and running interference through his AG during multiple ongoing investigations is problematic.
Problematic for who?

It's illegal.

After being busted (complete with security threatening reporters not to document the meeting) she made a non-binding half ass attempt at damage control. How many AG's hold meetings on private airplanes with one of the subjects of the ongoing FBI investigations?
I already proved she didnt hold a meeting. Asking about Clintons grand child is not a meeting.
You didnt prove shit. You repeated what you were told to repeat. Audio? Video? Why is she holding private meetings with a person under investigation?

Last edited:
It's illegal.

After being busted (complete with security threatening reporters not to document the meeting) she made a non-binding half ass attempt at damage control. How many AG's hold meetings on private airplanes with one of the subjects of the ongoing FBI investigations?
I already proved she didnt hold a meeting. Asking about Clintons grand child is not a meeting.
You didn't prove shit.

No link.
You weren't there.
You say no meeting because Lynch said so.
What a dumbass... :p

A. Indictments?

B. Due process of law (legal fairness)?

C. Severe illness with long suffering?

D. Prison (regardless of guilt or innocence)?

E. Death?

F. Death to her entire family?

G. Psalm 109:8?

H. Other?

We want her indicted for her crimes, followed by due process of law......then, when found guilty she should go to prison....she has committed crime after crime and used her husband's political power and their money to escape justice......all while selling out the country to our enemies.....

You really are stupid.
How did he know that one day his wife would be investigated when he gave Lynch a job? How did Lynch know? As was explained it was a chance meeting regardless if you believe it or not. How much do you want to bet she wont face any charges over the chance meeting you claim was so illegal?

Sort of like Obama's birth announcements planted in Hawaii newspapers - when he was born.

You really are stupid.

Sort of like Obama's birth announcements planted in Hawaii newspapers - when he was born.
Obvious conspiracy that Trump has shown is definitely something he will get to the bottom of if he gets into office.
laugh.gif

A. Indictments?

B. Due process of law (legal fairness)?

C. Severe illness with long suffering?

D. Prison (regardless of guilt or innocence)?

E. Death?

F. Death to her entire family?

G. Psalm 109:8?

H. Other?

We want her indicted for her crimes, followed by due process of law......then, when found guilty she should go to prison....she has committed crime after crime and used her husband's political power and their money to escape justice......all while selling out the country to our enemies.....

Funny. You would obviously be a quickly DISQUALIFIED juror.

Trump talks about "America First," but has his suits, ties, furniture and heaven knows what else produced somewhere else in the world! The Clintons are quite successful at what they do and people are just jealous of that!
Jealous of the establishment Clinton's raping and extramarital affairs. That's a laugh of how hypocritical you sound about defending your corrupt politician criminals. They're successful at selling out America to the establishments and illegals. Can anybody say America for sale. They sold it to establishments. They are role models.

Hillary-Clinton-Banks-Wall-Street.jpg

CXZ5kqQWkAEI1az.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-2_0-18-36.jpeg
    upload_2016-7-2_0-18-36.jpeg
    11.9 KB · Views: 41

Problematic for who?
For the asshole interfering and making declarations during the ongoing criminal FBI investigations and for the trash he is running interference for.

You didn't prove shit.

No link.
You weren't there.
You say no meeting because Lynch said so.
What a dumbass... :p
Yeah actually I did. She said they talked about grand children and it was a chance meeting. You want me to believe you over the current AG and I wouldnt believe you if you were security at the airport they were at.

Problematic for who?
For the asshole interfering and making declarations during the ongoing criminal FBI investigations and for the trash he is running interference for.
i dont see any problems for either of them. The POTUS ratings are high as hell and Clinton has a substantial lead over the orange guy running for the GOP.

You really are stupid.

Lakhota getting his ass kicked resorts to the old play book. Throw in random stuff unrelated to the topic to distract. Sigh. So predictable.

You really are stupid.

Lakhota getting his ass kicked resorts to the old play book. Throw in random stuff unrelated to the topic to distract. Sigh. So predictable.

Funny. You pathetic NaziCons remind me of the Black Knight...

tumblr_m4hzkngMUW1r8xq2i.gif

Problematic for who?
i dont see any problems for either of them. The POTUS ratings are high as hell and Clinton has a substantial lead over the orange guy running for the GOP.
So if the sides were reversed you would have the same position? Say the front runner in the GOP was the former Secretary of State and decided to run for President, but was undergoing multiple FBI investigations, you would tell everyone to calm down? Say this leader received billions of dollars from every despot on the planet.

Forum List

Back