What do Hillary haters want:

No wonder Hillary is rich. She lives rent-free in NaziCon heads. Go Hillary!!!!!

Chief wind in his pants speak with forked tongue.

What do Hillary haters want:

I want liberals destroyed. Anything liberals want well they can just forget it, we are not budging an inch.
you are an idiot :thup:

No I'm a liberal hater, I hate their guts and hope they get a nasty crotch infection.
ummm..... you just proved my point idiot boi.

You mad bro? Go have yourself a liberal cry :crybaby:
THATS your retort? Figures Run along kid :bye1:

I want liberals destroyed. Anything liberals want well they can just forget it, we are not budging an inch.

No I'm a liberal hater, I hate their guts and hope they get a nasty crotch infection.

Enough with your pretending, liberals hate conservatives. Liberals have spent decades doing nothing but bashing and lying about conservatives. So is it really a surprise that I hate those liberal fuckers right back? Holy shit.

Enough with your pretending, liberals hate conservatives. Liberals have spent decades doing nothing but bashing and lying about conservatives. So is it really a surprise that I hate those liberal fuckers right back? Holy shit.
I dont hate conservatives. i feel sorry for them. By their very nature they cannot adapt and eventually die out.

A. Indictments?

B. Due process of law (legal fairness)?

C. Severe illness with long suffering?

D. Prison (regardless of guilt or innocence)?

E. Death?

F. Death to her entire family?

G. Psalm 109:8?

H. Other?

I'm hoping for indictments for racketeering and espionage.........since that's the basis for the FBI criminal investigation.

I dont hate conservatives. i feel sorry for them By their very nature they cannot adapt and eventually die out.

As with most neanderthals...

Congratulations to all you Hilarybots on becoming the new right wing.
So liberal is the new right wing huh? I can get with that.
Perhaps you can explain the differences between Hilary Clinton's foreign policy objectives and those of the Bush Administration. And then next maybe you can tell me what Hilary Clinton plans to do about the corrupting influence of corporate money in politics. Explain to me the part where Hilary Clinton is somehow progressive.

Her well deserved jail time to begin. In a cell near Bill's.

Obviously, without due process of law.

Actually, the due process of law would be nice for a change.
Her attorneys will make sure that will be a painfully long process which is why no charges have been brought. Having attorneys is a part of due process.
Obama and Lynch are the reason.

Hillary is also a lawyer - and a very smart one.

You base your feeling on her failure to pass the DC bar?

Obviously, without due process of law.

Her attorneys will make sure that will be a painfully long process which is why no charges have been brought. Having attorneys is a part of due process.

Yes, she did - but have you read her story about it? Lots of very smart people fail the bar on first try - much like CPAs. However, Hillary passed the Arkansas bar on first try.

She failed, then followed Bill

Last edited:

Lots of very smart people fail the bar on first try - much like CPAs.
There are no honest Hilary supporters.

Perhaps you can explain the differences between Hilary Clinton's foreign policy objectives and those of the Bush Administration. And then next maybe you can tell me what Hilary Clinton plans to do about the corrupting influence of corporate money in politics. Explain to me the part where Hilary Clinton is somehow progressive.
The main difference is Clintons ability to pull it off. She is a career politician and used to working with people. Trump is a CEO and used to being obeyed or people get fired. I dont know or care what she plans to do about corporate money in politics. There is no way to stop it and only fools think there is. Hillary is progressive just in the fact she is a woman that supports womens rights and equality for all.

Lots of very smart people fail the bar on first try - much like CPAs.
There are no honest Hilary supporters.
I honestly support Hilary because Trump is a disaster looking for a place to happen.

Lots of very smart people fail the bar on first try - much like CPAs. However, Hillary passed the Arkansas bar on first try.

She failed, then followed Bill

The Arkansas bar is a lot easier.

The main difference is Clintons ability to pull it off. She is a career politician and used to working with people. Trump is a CEO and used to being obeyed or people get fired. I dont know or care what she plans to do about corporate money in politics. There is no way to stop it and only fools think there is. Hillary is progressive just in the fact she is a woman that supports womens rights and equality for all.
The logic of low expectations.

Forum List

Back