What do normal people, think of the Palestinians?

Fuck YOU dummie. He tried to stab a police officer SEVERAL times. He didn't run away. Watch the video again closely. A second before he got shot, he raises his hand again and appears to try to lunge at the officer.
The only reason you are condemning this is because it's Israel. Had it taken place in any other country, you would have a different perspective about it..
Here's the exact moment he was shot.

You have serious reality issues!

Good. That's one less terrorist arse we have running around. Good job!

Fuck YOU dummie. He tried to stab a police officer SEVERAL times. He didn't run away. Watch the video again closely. A second before he got shot, he raises his hand again and appears to try to lunge at the officer.
The only reason you are condemning this is because it's Israel. Had it taken place in any other country, you would have a different perspective about it..
Here's the exact moment he was shot.

You have serious reality issues!

Good. That's one less terrorist arse we have running around. Good job!

He calls that execution, then tells me that I have reality issues.

Well, that's what happens after a life time of listening to Bryan Adams ;)

Really, this is an indication of what normal people think of the Palestinians. The squealing here is frustrated recognition of that fact.

U.S., Israel have few options to stop the Palestinian diplomatic momentum

mf.gif
‘Palestine 194’: The energetic global diplomatic and public relations efforts toward Palestinian state recognition that largely bypasses the U.S. and leaves Israel to protest from the sidelines....

About two million Arab Muslims live as Israeli citizens with the same exact rights as others, who travel on any road they feel like. That means your map isn't worth any more than toilet paper. :rofl:

Except on Buses it seems.....No The Palestinian/Israelis DO NOT HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS AS JEWS Roudy....and you know it.....so take that toilet paper out of your mouth.......steve

As recently as 2011 more East Jerusalem Arabs preferred Israeli rule to Palestinian rule and fully 40% said they would leave their neighborhoods rather than live under Palestinian rule. Needless to say your opinion once again proves worthless:
"A poll conducted by Palestinian Center for Public Opinion and American Pechter Middle East Polls for the Council on Foreign Relations, among East Jerusalem Arab residents in 2011 revealed that 39% of East Jerusalem Arab residents would prefer Israeli citizenship contrary to 31% who opted for Palestinian citizenship. According to the poll, 40% of Palestinian residents would prefer to leave their neighborhoods if they would be placed under Palestinian rule."

East Jerusalem - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Quietly East Jerusalem Palestinians acquiring Israeli citizenship 972 Magazine

SINCE 1939 HOW MANY WHITE SOUTH AFRICAN MERCENARIES HAS ISRAEL USED AND PAID HANDSOMELY TO MURDER PALESTINIANS?????
SINCE '' " " " MERCENARIES FROM OTHER PLACES IN THE WORLD HAS ISRAEL USED AND PAID HANDSOMELY TO MURDER PALESTINIAN,MEN,WOMEN AND CHILDREN?????????

MERCENARY adj meaning A PROFESSIONAL SOLDIER HIRED TO SERVE A FOREIGN(ISRAELI)ARMY,WHO'S PRIME MOTIVATION IS ONLY CONCERNED WITH MAKING MONEY$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ AT THE EXPENSE OF ETHICS

Now be Mindful,"Mindful" before you answer......your lazy mind will have to work a little to find the answer.......which NO DOUBT WILL BE A SURPISE TO YOU

theliq

I noticed you forgot to include your links.

Last edited:
According to the poll, 40% of Palestinian residents would prefer to leave their neighborhoods if they would be placed under Palestinian rule."

East Jerusalem - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Quietly East Jerusalem Palestinians acquiring Israeli citizenship 972 Magazine
No surprises there. That'd be like volunteering to be black in Ferguson.

Huh? What would be like volunteering to be black in Ferguson? Palestinians who prefer Israeli governance to that of Hamas or the PA?

Palestinians volunteering to be treated like vermin by Israel.

The point you so assiduously avoid is that Palestinians who currently live under Israel governance - those who know a bit about it (unlike you) - prefer it to Palestinian rule and 40% of them would move should their Israeli neighborhood magically become part of Palestine.

Lol! I guess I have no sense of humanity whatsoever then. :finger3:
No you don't! I mean, who the fuck shoots at someone fishing? If you can't see how wrong that is, you're morally bankrupt.

Ha ha ha. A defender of one of the most depraved, inhumane, immoral, terroristic cultures, aka the "Paledtinians", preaching others about being "inhumane". Unreal. It appears insanity goes hand in hand with being a Palestinian supporter.

Palestinians volunteering to be treated like vermin by Israel.

The Palestinian leadership does a better job treating their people like vermin. Why fix something that works?

Ha ha ha. A defender of one of the most depraved, inhumane, immoral, terroristic cultures, aka the "Paledtinians", preaching others about being "inhumane". Unreal. It appears insanity goes hand in hand with being a Palestinian supporter.
Hey, dumbass! I was speaking generically.

Who the fuck shoots at people fishing?

Obviously, you think nothing of it. Which shows you're the one who is inhuman. Now, fuck off, asshole!

Forum List

Back