What do thing about Jalen Hurts going 53rd to the Eagles?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I was reading a lot of negative articles on Philly picking Hurts, but to me he is a super high quality pick to go late in the second round. Plus the fact that Wentz has already had major injury problems I don't understand the backlash. Was there someone else available that made more sense for them? It surprised me that Hurts was a late second rounder. The guy is a horse.

The Eagles will reduce their three and outs and control the clock longer and/or move the ball deeper into the opposing team's territory. Every year we watch the draft and believe that we have to pick the players we fans demand. At times we are right. Wentz does get hurt at times. And the NFL offenses have changed a bit. This guy will get first downs.

I was reading a lot of negative articles on Philly picking Hurts, but to me he is a super high quality pick to go late in the second round. Plus the fact that Wentz has already had major injury problems I don't understand the backlash. Was there someone else available that made more sense for them? It surprised me that Hurts was a late second rounder. The guy is a horse.
I ay a reay good dea for that taent that ate. ao baffed a to how the gbeorgia QB From tayed on the board so long.

I ay a reay good dea for that taent that ate. ao baffed a to how the gbeorgia QB From tayed on the board so long.
LoL I think I decoded that message. Dang autocorrect strikes again

Ya, I broke my gae cant ee o we dont te any one. gunna get ome readers here in a bit.

Have you seen this thread Iran and GenBank Deposits-WTF Is Really Going On . I can not read the shit to tell what he is tallking about. seemed interesting though.

Hurts will give the Eagles options on creative 2 quarterback plays and to lessen risk on Wentz health by Hurts taking riskier down moments like running it in from the 2yrd line. Replace Wentz during missed downs due to in game injury checks and the obvious protection from any missed games due to injury, because every game counts with Dallas in the division.

How do you "thing"?

How do you "thing"?
Yikes, I thought I had auto mangle turned off.

I liked the pick

Hurts could be one of those late bloomers that excels when given a chance
He just rushed for over 100 yards in the first quarter of a football game. They said last time that happened was 30 years ago. He's special.

Green Bay literally has a guy assigned to him and still he's breaking their ankles when he takes off running.

Green Bay is holding their own though. Hurts got hit hard and suddenly he's not superman.

Jalen Hurts is an excellent QB, and he has shown it. At one point there was criticism that he couldn't throw the deep ball. How true that was depends on who you ask.

But he transfered out for his last year of eligibility and went to play one year for Lincoln Riley at OU. Riley is a master at developing QBs.

The results are showing in Jalen Hurts.

Jalen Hurts is an excellent QB, and he has shown it. At one point there was criticism that he couldn't throw the deep ball. How true that was depends on who you ask.

But he transfered out for his last year of eligibility and went to play one year for Lincoln Riley at OU. Riley is a master at developing QBs.

The results are showing in Jalen Hurts.
he will be one and done in the playoffs

he went up against a non playoff team. of course he looked good
I suppose so. But Aaron Rogers is hobbled by his thumb and now with some other injury. His back up looked pretty tough too. Green Bay clearly lost, but they were competitive and maybe one or two plays away from actually winning.

And The Eagles appear to be for real all season.

I suppose so. But Aaron Rogers is hobbled by his thumb and now with some other injury. His back up looked pretty tough too. Green Bay clearly lost, but they were competitive and maybe one or two plays away from actually winning.

And The Eagles appear to be for real all season.
they play shit teams all season. The schedule in december is more challenging

Titans
Giants
Cowboys
Giants

Looks like he was pedestrian last year but is really breaking out this year

Forum List

Back