What Does An Actual RINO Look Like?

I agree Rubio may not be mature enough but he is probably more likable. Whether that's a quality that counts or not is another thing.

As far as Obama "being eaten alive" I don't think any Democrat would fair better with a Republican congress and probably the same the other way around.
I can think of several Democrats who would have gotten along better, including Hillary's husband.

Hell, the man was IMPEACHED and still accomplished more than Obama has.

And Reagan got along famously with the Democratic Congress, achieving everything he wanted.

Really? You think Bill Clinton could work with this Congress? I don't. I also believe Obama has accomplished quite a bit and it's to whether one would approve of his accomplishments or not that is the issue.

Yes, Reagan got along famously with Democrats, thanks to Democrats.
Reagan got along famously with Democrats not thanks to Democrats. You have to be joking.

The Democrats would line up to have their picture taken with him.

Because 49 states.

You think Boehner was more approachable than O'Neill was to the White House?
Obama didn't win 44 states, followed by 49 states.

And? What you are saying is the Democratic Congresses during Reagan were easier to work with?

Ruby5000 supports a candidate that has practically ZERO chance of winning the nomination (Kasich is at a lowly 2.3% nationally). This way he can continue the facade that he is "a conservative" while denouncing conservatives as rubes and piss drinkers.

Here is what a RINO looks like....
g5000%252520mirror.jpg

And you would support a candidate that has 0% chance of winning a general election.

Kasich has the best change of winning the general election. On top of it, he'd be a damn good President. That's the most conservative decision one can make.

Yeah, sure ....That is why he's at 2%
Kasich is at 2 percent because he is too intelligent for you tards who have destroyed the party. You hate people who are smarter than you, which is 98 percent of the population.

That's the whole point of this topic, tard.

It's all Marx to them.

For what it's worth, I think the guy you support stands the best chance in a general election.

EDIT: Actually, Rubio your guy second, his personality is his biggest detractor.
Rubio isn't seasoned enough. He'd be eaten alive by Congress, just like Obama has been.

In time, he would make an excellent President.

I agree Rubio may not be mature enough but he is probably more likable. Whether that's a quality that counts or not is another thing.

As far as Obama "being eaten alive" I don't think any Democrat would fair better with a Republican congress and probably the same the other way around.
I can think of several Democrats who would have gotten along better, including Hillary's husband.

And Reagan got along famously with the Democratic Congress, achieving everything he wanted.
That's because Clintons republican congress were all corporatists.
Reagan was a corporatist as well.
YOU believe it

^There is your evidence g5000, this is the base that the Republican Congress has to appease.
You mean like fair trade, not letting illegals flock in and de-regulating the financial sector?

Yep, takes a special kind of rube piss drinker to say one man in 535 members of congress, single handedly balanced the federal budget.

There is only one candidate in both parties who has ever actually balanced the federal budget.

You sound as bad as the regressivecrats that claim Clinton did it all by himself, when all he did is sign it.

Really? You think Bill Clinton could work with this Congress? I don't. I also believe Obama has accomplished quite a bit and it's to whether one would approve of his accomplishments or not that is the issue.

Reagan got along famously with Democrats not thanks to Democrats. You have to be joking.

Because 49 states.

And? What you are saying is the Democratic Congresses during Reagan were easier to work with?
They were. And Reagan was also easy to work with. He was not afraid to compromise or to admit when he had made a mistake.

Nor was he a pants shitter.

Qualities sadly lacking in the modern GOP and its parroting piss drinking rubes.

Trump crosses all lines and resists definition. I think that is a large part of his appeal.

The same thing could be said for a transvestite. Doesn't mean the GOP should nominate one for President.

I hope THAT is the stupidest thing I hear all day.

So you think the GOP should nominate a transvestite for President? :cuckoo:

DAMMIT! Ok, I hope that THAT is the dumbest thing I hear all day.

Kasich is at 2 percent because he is too intelligent for you tards who have destroyed the party. You hate people who are smarter than you, which is 98 percent of the population.

That's the whole point of this topic, tard.

And notice it went right over his head. :badgrin:

Fortunately, I don't judge all liberals by the troll herd we have represented here.

Because 49 states.

They were. And Reagan was also easy to work with. He was not afraid to compromise or to admit when he had made a mistake.

Qualities sadly lacking in the modern GOP and its parroting piss drinking rubes.

Right, I think Reagan was very open to compromise, I also think Obama has been. The difference here to me is Congress.

Yep, takes a special kind of rube piss drinker to say one man in 535 members of congress, single handedly balanced the federal budget.

As Chairman of the House budget committee, Kasich was a key figure. No one else can make the claim they helped balanced the federal budget.

Kasich knows how to do it, and he knows how to work with the opposition to get it done. Because he has done it before.

Nor can any others claim to have increased employment in their state, and taken their state's budget from a deficit to a surplus.

He has long time Legislative AND Executive experience.

There isn't any other candidate with that skill set.

But who do we have leading the polls? A complete and total RINO and two first term senators.

Gee, how'd it work out the last time we elected a first term senator?

Rubio will get better with time, but everyone in Congress HATES Cruz. How would that work out if he is President?

Willful blindness. The piss drinking rubes don't care they are supporting such an obvious fake.

This is truly bizarre.

Well, supposing Trump gets elected president and then pisses in the faces of those voted for him, how would that be different from Obama?

Yes, they'll have their mouths open.

Trump crosses all lines and resists definition. I think that is a large part of his appeal.

The same thing could be said for a transvestite. Doesn't mean the GOP should nominate one for President.

I hope THAT is the stupidest thing I hear all day.

So you think the GOP should nominate a transvestite for President? :cuckoo:

DAMMIT! Ok, I hope that THAT is the dumbest thing I hear all day.

Predfan endorses RuPaul for President.

the entire point of the thread is simple ... Republitards are willing to accept anyone regardless of their moral compass as long as they are white, wear a suit, and lie better than they do.

Trump has had THREE wedding cakes, which makes him holier than gays. I can see why evangelicals would like him...

At least he gets married and takes responsibility - vs. Bill Clinton, who just fucks anything with two tits and a twat. Regardless of age.

That's all you have? A tu quoque fallacy?

And remember:
Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her."

Trump and the Clintons are birds of a feather. Fellow travelers. Liars. Corrupt. Flat out evil.

20kuah4.jpg

Let's have a foursome with my daughter!

"Let's have a foursome with my daughter".

NO!!!!! Both Hillary and Chelsie are just too too too ugly!!

Right, I think Reagan was very open to compromise, I also think Obama has been. The difference here to me is Congress.

Reagan understood what a compromise is, you trade one thing for another. Obama thinks baiting your opponent or using executive orders are compromise. Huge difference.

Reagan understood what a compromise is, you trade one thing for another. Obama thinks baiting your opponent or using executive orders are compromise. Huge difference.

Obama hardly holds the record on executive actions. And I think you are confusing politics for baiting.

the entire point of the thread is simple ... Republitards are willing to accept anyone regardless of their moral compass as long as they are white, wear a suit, and lie better than they do.

Insert Hillary for Republitards and it works too. Except Hillary actually exists and there is no such thing as a Republitard.

Because 49 states.

Obama is not open to compromise. The very first thing I noticed about Obama as President is that he is a coward with a giant ego.

He let the Democrats in Congress take all the heavy fire, all the punches to the face and stomach, while he hid in a closet during the ACA battles.

Then, at the very end, he came riding in on his high horse thinking he would single-handedly close the deal. And he got his ass handed to him, by Left and Right.

I know the Right thinks the ACA should be stained with Obama's name as ObamaCare, but that man didn't do a thing to earn his name on it.

Where did he say that Kasich single handedly did it? That's right, nowhere.

Kasich is the only candidate in the GOP field who was part of it. Oh, and as it turns out Kasich was actually chairman of the House Budget committee and was the chief architect of the balanced budget. So..... :slap:

Forum List

Back