What. Does Owning A Gun and Ammo Have To Do With The Aca

Well, according to progressive mentality, if you own a gun, sooner rather than later, you will end up shooting yourself. Since you were so crass as to oppose the progressive theology of no guns, they will then tailor their medical treatment of you accordingly.

Why does a questionaire for obummercare ask if the enrollee owns a gun and ammo?

To determine if the applicant suffers from delusional paranoia, and guide him to insurance coverage for mental health.
Oh, that's right -- you're one of those "enlightened" people who believe it's morally superior for a woman to be raped and murdered than to defend herself with a firearm.

Not sure why you wanted that pointed out. It's certainly nothing to be proud of.

Well, according to progressive mentality, if you own a gun, sooner rather than later, you will end up shooting yourself. Since you were so crass as to oppose the progressive theology of no guns, they will then tailor their medical treatment of you accordingly.

Pity – this might have been valid if only no progressive owns a gun.

Pity – this might have been valid if only no progressive owns a gun.
Not really. . You see, the progressive will just lie through his teeth. It comes natural. Just ask their leader.

Is it in the questionnaire?

I tried to snopes it and didn't find anything current. The nearly-year-old stuff I did see suggested it wouldn't be. But was that wishful thinking on their part?

I tried to snopes it and didn't find anything current. The nearly-year-old stuff I did see suggested it wouldn't be. But was that wishful thinking on their part?

When a new person signs on to a dr., that is one of the questions asked from the aca. Along with asking if you're left or right handed. My dr. said she is refusing to ask these questions....but she did show me on the computer. Glad I live in north Idaho.

Why does a questionaire for obummercare ask if the enrollee owns a gun and ammo?
From the PPACA:

(2) LIMITATION ON DATA COLLECTION.--None of the authorities provided to the Secretary under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act or an amendment made by that Act shall be construed to authorize or may be used for the collection of any information relating to-- ''(A) the lawful ownership or possession of a firearm or ammunition;
''(B) the lawful use of a firearm or ammunition; or
''(C) the lawful storage of a firearm or ammunition

From the PPACA:

(2) LIMITATION ON DATA COLLECTION.--None of the authorities provided to the Secretary under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act or an amendment made by that Act shall be construed to authorize or may be used for the collection of any information relating to-- ''(A) the lawful ownership or possession of a firearm or ammunition;
''(B) the lawful use of a firearm or ammunition; or
''(C) the lawful storage of a firearm or ammunition

Interesting, but I wonder if they are going through the backdoor asking the dr. to collect that info instead of the aca asking when signing up with them. I saw the question being asking on the computer screen.

When a new person signs on to a dr., that is one of the questions asked from the aca. Along with asking if you're left or right handed. My dr. said she is refusing to ask these questions....but she did show me on the computer. Glad I live in north Idaho.

Why in the holy hell do they want to know if you're right- or lefthanded?

To determine if the applicant suffers from delusional paranoia, and guide him to insurance coverage for mental health.

:lol: Any real scientist or doctor would know that you can't infer that someone suffers from some clinical disorder because they own a gun.

Forum List

Back