What. Does Owning A Gun and Ammo Have To Do With The Aca

Why does a questionaire for obummercare ask if the enrollee owns a gun and ammo?

To determine if the applicant suffers from delusional paranoia, and guide him to insurance coverage for mental health.

oh and they can determine this by you saying you own a gun?....geezus....you really are a dipshit....

He suffers from delusional paranoia. He thinks everyone who has a gun is mentally unstable and out to get him so he is trying to keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens.

After all those criminals wont bother him for some reason.

To determine if the applicant suffers from delusional paranoia, and guide him to insurance coverage for mental health.

oh and they can determine this by you saying you own a gun?....geezus....you really are a dipshit....

He suffers from delusional paranoia. He thinks everyone who has a gun is mentally unstable and out to get him so he is trying to keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens.

After all those criminals wont bother him for some reason.

basically your saying No_Reply_Jones is a delusional paranoid dipshit who thinks he is a Lawyer.......your probably right....

Oh I know:

This burglar's gonna need Obamacare when I inform him that he robbed the wrong house!

Why does a questionaire for obummercare ask if the enrollee owns a gun and ammo?
So this is how the Diane Feinstein anti-gun clique gets to undo the Second Amendment? They can just order a doctor they have goods on to declare someone they hate mentally incompetent and steal his guns away. Otherwise, they open the file on the doctor's proclivity and ruin him professionally if he does not cooperate.

No wonder they wanted people to pass the bill without reading it.

I'm good and sick of dirty politicians and their Trojan Horse bills to decimate America's Bill of Rights laws.

Last edited:

Link? Or is this just something pulled out of the 'Conservative' ass?

Rocks, if I had read it somewhere I would have linked it.
Re-read my posts and you will note that it was a personal experience
at my Dr.'s office. She did state it was from a obummercare questionaire.

From what I investigated searching this, it is prohibited from the ACA like Ed stated, but I did find a piece that stated,
"The Administration will issue guidance clarifying that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit or otherwise regulate communication between doctors and patients, including about firearms."
Obama Asks Doctors to Help Deal With Guns | The Weekly Standard

Again, this was a personal experience, and I did read the question in the questionaire :confused:

FYI Mr. Meister?

Gun Owner Rights and Obamacare - Yes It Is In The Law

In the Affordable Care Act, the gun lobby’s section is in Title X, starting on page 2,037, line 23. “Protection of Second Amendment Gun Rights” contains five provisions mostly dedicated to shutting down conversation about guns in medicine. What do these sections contain?
Wellness and prevention programs may not require the disclosure or collection of information relating to the presence or storage of a lawfully possessed firearm or the use of a firearm. At least the law didn’t say we couldn’t ask about it, we just have to do it clandestinely.

Left for us to make up our own minds?

My answer to that question would always be the same.

No.

My Dr. thought it wasn't her place to be asking the question in the first place, so she doesn't.

Seems that we both found it. :eusa_shifty:

Funny how liberals tolerate all sorts of government intrusion as long as a dem is in charge.

Is it in the questionnaire?

I tried to snopes it and didn't find anything current. The nearly-year-old stuff I did see suggested it wouldn't be. But was that wishful thinking on their part?

When a new person signs on to a dr., that is one of the questions asked from the aca. Along with asking if you're left or right handed. My dr. said she is refusing to ask these questions....but she did show me on the computer. Glad I live in north Idaho.

Why in the holy hell do they want to know if you're right- or lefthanded?

Lefties have more accidents in a world designed for right handed people?
They need to know which one is your shooting hand so they can disable it?

What's a gun?

Well, whatever it is, I don't own one.

Well, according to the drill sergeant,

This is my weapon,
This is my gun.
This is for fighting,
This is for fun.

So. I should think you DO have a gun.

;)

Because the Odumbo administration wants to know every single aspect of your life and sees BoondoggleCare as a way to do that.

Plus, the fucker hates guns and wants to know who has them if and when he get's the chance to take our gun rights away.

Forum List

Back