What Does The American Flag Mean to You?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Does it mean anything at all to you? I just saw somebody post in another thread that it was just a piece of cloth to them. To me it means all the men and women who fought for our country and many who lost their lives and gave us the ability to fight ourselves to get our country back from the democrats. You see I love to brag that I'm really proud of that ragged old flag.

Does it mean anything at all to you? I just saw somebody post in another thread that it was just a piece of cloth to them. To me it means all the men and women who fought for our country and many who lost their lives and gave us the ability to fight ourselves to get our country back from the democrats. You see I love to brag that I'm really proud of that ragged old flag.

I prefer this one:

IMG_4645.jpeg

The flag of the United States is a symbol of freedom before which Americans recite the pledge of allegiance.

The flag's 13 red and white stripes represent the 13 original colonies. Its 50 white stars on a blue background represent the 50 states.

Each of the colors on the flag has a meaning:

• Red: valor and bravery
  • White: purity and innocence
  • Blue: vigilance, perseverance, and justice

The symbol of a once great country whom I fear will never be great again, but could be.

And I wonder how the world will look when the new bosses take over.

The flag is a symbol of freedom and would take a crap on itself as the ultimate display of that freedom

Well I was 12 when those students were killed at Kent State, so I didn't have a positive view of the meaning of the flag until late in 1979, when I was 20 and the country got whole new education about the Radicals Theocrats in Iran.

What do the men and women who fought mean to Trump? They’re more important than the flag they fought for, but Trump calls them suckers!

#TRAITORTRUMP

And I plan on wearing buckled shoes and a pilgrim hat in honor of every settler family killed by Indians.

Forum List

Back