What does the world think of Donald Trump

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
What does the world think of Donald Trump. They are rolling out the red carpet in England, this week, for Trump. But it appears the reception is for the office Trump holds not Donald Trump. Trump's most recent approval ratings in England were 21%. When Obama visited his approval ratings were 72%.
Donald Trump's popularity in the U.K. remains far, far lower than Barack Obama's

Trump is much more popular in Russia than he is in the USA or England. His approval rate is 53% in Russia.
Trump's approval rating in Russia is more than twice Putin's in U.S.

The people who like you and the people who do not like you says a lot about an individual.

Russians love Trump and the English do not like him at all.

Did Trump give the Queen an iPad containing all his famous speeches?

Did Trump give the Queen an iPad containing all his famous speeches?

I'll bet she handed it off to a servant and directed him to destroy it.

Personally, when it comes to leftards in any country, the more they hate our presidents, the better they are.

I'm glad they have so much hatred for Trump, it proves he is doing good by our country, which is all that matters.

Yeah, I like people who give me money and pay my way, too.
Then you should put your big boy or girl panties on and start taking care of yourself in the real world of 2019.

Learn the skills for a good job in 2019.

Do not count on the lies of Trump promising he will bring back jobs of the last century.

Do not blame immigrants, minorities, women for the reason you cannot get a good job.

Then you should put your big boy or girl panties on and start taking care of yourself in the real world of 2019.

Do not count on the lies of Trump promising he will bring back jobs of the last century.

Do not blame immigrants, minorities, women for the reason you cannot get a good job.

Uhm have you checked current unemployment rate?

Can you believe the current unemployment rate with more illegals pouring in than ever?

Can you believe the current unemployment rate with more illegals pouring in than ever?

I can't believe you're trying to argue a point you're obviously ill prepared for and so ill informed on.

I worry all day and night what the English think of Trump......not
Do you worry that 60% of the US does not care for the job he is doing?

I dont believe your polls. How's that?

Did you check the unemployment rate that makes your post ludicrous?
What in the frick are you talking about. US unemployment has nothing to do with Trump's popularity in England or Russia.
You would think his approval rate would be higher in the US with the low unemployment.

What does the world think of Donald Trump. They are rolling out the red carpet in England, this week, for Trump. But it appears the reception is for the office Trump holds not Donald Trump. Trump's most recent approval ratings in England were 21%. When Obama visited his approval ratings were 72%.
Donald Trump's popularity in the U.K. remains far, far lower than Barack Obama's

Trump is much more popular in Russia than he is in the USA or England. His approval rate is 53% in Russia.
Trump's approval rating in Russia is more than twice Putin's in U.S.

The people who like you and the people who do not like you says a lot about an individual.

Russians love Trump and the English do not like him at all.

Personally I don't give a squat what the Brits think of him. I voted for him to run this country not there's and Lord knows they don't know what the hell they're doing over there any more. That much should be painfully obvious to anyone. They've ruined their country already so why should anyone what to let them ruin ours? If anything they only serve as a lession of what NOT to do.

I worry all day and night what the English think of Trump......not
Do you worry that 60% of the US does not care for the job he is doing?

I dont believe your polls. How's that?

Did you check the unemployment rate that makes your post ludicrous?
What in the frick are you talking about. US unemployment has nothing to do with Trump's popularity in England or Russia.
You would think his approval rate would be higher in the US with the low unemployment.

Uhm you brought up employment...Elmer

Good grief yer a dumb one

The Brits are afraid of a Trump backlash when it comes out that British Intelligence aided and abetted the politicized American Intelligence soft coup against him.
Enjoy the pomp and circumstance, Mr. President and don't forget to meet with Farage!

Forum List

Back