What does the world think of Donald Trump

The world respects Trump because he isn’t afraid to say and do what’s best for Americans.

Unlike obama, Trump cares more about our country than himself.

What in the frick are you talking about. US unemployment has nothing to do with Trump's popularity in England or Russia.
You would think his approval rate would be higher in the US with the low unemployment.

Uhm you brought up employment...Elmer

Good grief yer a dumb one

He is a weapons grade dumbfuck.

df2c4f78f0d40c0a20bf8f49abc9478a--elmer-fudd-the-stupids.jpg

What does the world think of Donald Trump. They are rolling out the red carpet in England, this week, for Trump. But it appears the reception is for the office Trump holds not Donald Trump. Trump's most recent approval ratings in England were 21%. When Obama visited his approval ratings were 72%.
Donald Trump's popularity in the U.K. remains far, far lower than Barack Obama's

Trump is much more popular in Russia than he is in the USA or England. His approval rate is 53% in Russia.
Trump's approval rating in Russia is more than twice Putin's in U.S.

The people who like you and the people who do not like you says a lot about an individual.

Russians love Trump and the English do not like him at all.

Dear ElmerMudd
Early on there Trump had a following in Nigeria, particularly a group of
activists pushing for independence for BIAFRA from the oppression by outside oil interests.
They hoped that rallying for Trump would get his support to overcome their oppressors
who were making huge profits off bad business dealings.

I think Trump blew that off, and just passed the buck to other leaders or depts.
to work out foreign policy matters. So he may have lost an opportunity to
cement a connection there that other political leaders have not been able to make.

After his comments against [dirthole countries in Africa]
I wonder if this following he had turned against him, or
agreed with him that the corrupt govts are trash.

Here are the OLDER articles back from 2016 and 2017 when people in Africa
had hope his style of outspoken leadership could be a catalyst to help them:

In spite of everything, Nigerians have a weird attraction to Donald Trump

Here’s five reasons why Nigerians like Donald Trump

Who Likes President Trump? In Africa, Nigerians are Big Fans of the Donald

Yeah, I like people who give me money and pay my way, too.
Then you should put your big boy or girl panties on and start taking care of yourself in the real world of 2019.

Learn the skills for a good job in 2019.

Do not count on the lies of Trump promising he will bring back jobs of the last century.

Do not blame immigrants, minorities, women for the reason you cannot get a good job.

Uhm have you checked current unemployment rate?
Can you believe the current unemployment rate with more illegals pouring in than ever?

I can't believe you're trying to argue a point you're obviously ill prepared for and so ill informed on.
I can't believe how many people misinterpreted my post.

The world respects Trump because he isn’t afraid to say and do what’s best for Americans.

Trump cares about Trump, nothing else, and that comes out in everything he does. He is so self centered he looks like a fool when he travels the world.
Trump is turning the free world into the US's enemy. He is turning Russia and North Korea into our friends and no one should trust them.

What does the world think of Donald Trump. They are rolling out the red carpet in England, this week, for Trump. But it appears the reception is for the office Trump holds not Donald Trump. Trump's most recent approval ratings in England were 21%. When Obama visited his approval ratings were 72%.
Donald Trump's popularity in the U.K. remains far, far lower than Barack Obama's

Trump is much more popular in Russia than he is in the USA or England. His approval rate is 53% in Russia.
Trump's approval rating in Russia is more than twice Putin's in U.S.

The people who like you and the people who do not like you says a lot about an individual.

Russians love Trump and the English do not like him at all.

Dear ElmerMudd
Early on there Trump had a following in Nigeria, particularly a group of
activists pushing for independence for BIAFRA from the oppression by outside oil interests.
They hoped that rallying for Trump would get his support to overcome their oppressors
who were making huge profits off bad business dealings.

I think Trump blew that off, and just passed the buck to other leaders or depts.
to work out foreign policy matters. So he may have lost an opportunity to
cement a connection there that other political leaders have not been able to make.

After his comments against [dirthole countries in Africa]
I wonder if this following he had turned against him, or
agreed with him that the corrupt govts are trash.

Here are the OLDER articles back from 2016 and 2017 when people in Africa
had hope his style of outspoken leadership could be a catalyst to help them:

Here’s five reasons why Nigerians like Donald Trump

Who Likes President Trump? In Africa, Nigerians are Big Fans of the Donald
While people respect and appreciate the strength in leadership Trump has shown, democrats still think weakness is the best approach.

Smh

Trump cares about Trump, nothing else, and that comes out in everything he does. He is so self centered he looks like a fool when he travels the world.
Trump is turning the free world into the US's enemy. He is turning Russia and North Korea into our friends and no one should trust them.
:itsok:

Then you should put your big boy or girl panties on and start taking care of yourself in the real world of 2019.

Do not count on the lies of Trump promising he will bring back jobs of the last century.

Do not blame immigrants, minorities, women for the reason you cannot get a good job.

Can you believe the current unemployment rate with more illegals pouring in than ever?

I can't believe you're trying to argue a point you're obviously ill prepared for and so ill informed on.
Let me explain dumblass.
A comment was made about liking Obama more than Trump because he gives things away.
Conservatives do not like people who rely on the government. People should not rely on the government.
But in come the Trump followers who want Trump's government to help them get jobs. They cannot get good jobs because they have the wrong skills.
They want Trump's government to get rid of the competition for good white jobs by lowering the competition from Muslims, Blacks, Hispanics, legal immigrants, illegal immigrants, women etc.
The panty ass Trump supporters are looking for help from Trump's government so they do not have to learn skills so they can get jobs on their own without the help of government.
Trump supporters rely on the government to eliminate competition. That is pathetic.

Last edited:

Let me explain dumblass.
A comment was made about liking Obama more than Trump because he give things away.
Conservatives do not like people who rely on the government. People should not rely on the government.
But in come the Trump followers who want Trump's government to help them get jobs. They cannot get good jobs because they have the wrong skills.
They want Trump's government to get rid of the competition for good white jobs by lowering the competition from Muslims, Blacks, Hispanics, legal immigrants, illegal immigrants, women etc.
The panty ass Trump supporters are looking for help from Trump's government so they do not have to learn skills so they can get jobs on their own without the help of government.
Trump supporters rel;y on the government to eliminate competition. That is pathetic.

Did you or did you not bring employment into the discussion. Yes or no.

Good grief

Let me explain dumblass.
A comment was made about liking Obama more than Trump because he give things away.
Trump supporters rel;y on the government to eliminate competition. That is pathetic.

Good grief
Me, no. Not unemployment either.

Let me explain dumblass.

Good grief

I'm asking Elmer Dud

Let me explain dumblass.

Good grief
By the way, that does not look like a Celtic cross.

Let me explain dumblass.

Good grief

I'm asking Elmer Dud
OK. I'm suffering from massive cross talk.

Let me explain dumblass.

Good grief
By the way, that does not look like a Celtic cross.

Idk

another idiotic hypothesis/OP/etc
WHO THE F CARES what the world thinks??
if they hate Trump that must mean he's taking care of America
MAGA

...Churchill attacked UK's ally --the French Navy in WW2..the French hated Churchill
but it needed to be done--or else the Germans would have a much bigger fleet
....F the world !!!!

F U you MOFOs!!!!!!! = the US helps the world the MOST--more than any other country--to include IMMIGRATION !!! carriers/choppers/etc help in natural disasters
they should be thanking their lucky stars for the US

Not so much lower than when Obama left But still morons bash Obama who left America in good shape for the ah to take over

Let me explain dumblass.

Wow, dood! I agree, Obama did give things away, some of those things happen to be that "three letter" word, J-O-B-S. No one is relying on the government to eliminate competition, we're relying on the government to not sell us out....dumbass.

Not so much lower than when Obama left But still morons bash Obama who left America in good shape for the ah to take over

Yet lowest it's been in 50 years....go figure.

Forum List

Back