What does the world think of Donald Trump

What England thinks of Trump

trump-baby-590x393.jpg
There is nothing like having impact!

Then you should put your big boy or girl panties on and start taking care of yourself in the real world of 2019.

Learn the skills for a good job in 2019.

Do not count on the lies of Trump promising he will bring back jobs of the last century.

Do not blame immigrants, minorities, women for the reason you cannot get a good job.

Uhm have you checked current unemployment rate?
Not so much lower than when Obama left But still morons bash Obama who left America in good shape for the ah to take over
Is that what you tell yourself? lol
It's a fact Jack
Only in your world, snowflake.
Only in my world??? The DOW didn't double ,unemployment didn't go down from 9+ to 4+ and employment didn't have 75 straight months of 6 digit gains??? WTF world are you living in ?? Trump world ??

Not so much lower than when Obama left But still morons bash Obama who left America in good shape for the ah to take over
It's a fact Jack
Only in my world??? The DOW didn't double ,unemployment didn't go down from 9+ to 4+ and employment didn't have 75 straight months of 6 digit gains??? WTF world are you living in ?? Trump world ??
I’m not here to educate the losers on this forum.

Ireland welcomes its native son

cropped_John_F_Kennedy_JFK_visit_to_Ireland_1963.jpg

Scotland welcomes their native son

beat-it-bawbag-2-28910-1467032275-3_dblbig.jpg

Last edited:
It's a fact Jack
I’m not here to educate the losers on this forum.
If you need a list I'll be glad to help out Bri is #1 sassy blues ice Sayit is trying to make the list but not yet if you need more I have a page filled with them

Then you should put your big boy or girl panties on and start taking care of yourself in the real world of 2019.

Do not count on the lies of Trump promising he will bring back jobs of the last century.

Do not blame immigrants, minorities, women for the reason you cannot get a good job.

Can you believe the current unemployment rate with more illegals pouring in than ever?

I can't believe you're trying to argue a point you're obviously ill prepared for and so ill informed on.
Let me explain dumblass.
A comment was made about liking Obama more than Trump because he gives things away.
Conservatives do not like people who rely on the government. People should not rely on the government.
But in come the Trump followers who want Trump's government to help them get jobs. They cannot get good jobs because they have the wrong skills.
They want Trump's government to get rid of the competition for good white jobs by lowering the competition from Muslims, Blacks, Hispanics, legal immigrants, illegal immigrants, women etc.
The panty ass Trump supporters are looking for help from Trump's government so they do not have to learn skills so they can get jobs on their own without the help of government.
Trump supporters rely on the government to eliminate competition. That is pathetic.
Sassydumbass, are you asking your Mother to explain the concepts I articulated in my explanation of why Trump supporters are hypocrites.
They are asking more from the government than welfare cheats.

The question was and is...did YOU bring employment into the discussion?

Now...yes or no you dumbed down jacksss

Yeah, I like people who give me money and pay my way, too.

Haha haha what a stooge
Not me, right?

No Edward the faux wall st tycoon

What does the world think of Donald Trump. They are rolling out the red carpet in England, this week, for Trump. But it appears the reception is for the office Trump holds not Donald Trump. Trump's most recent approval ratings in England were 21%. When Obama visited his approval ratings were 72%.
Donald Trump's popularity in the U.K. remains far, far lower than Barack Obama's

Trump is much more popular in Russia than he is in the USA or England. His approval rate is 53% in Russia.
Trump's approval rating in Russia is more than twice Putin's in U.S.

The people who like you and the people who do not like you says a lot about an individual.

Russians love Trump and the English do not like him at all.
Who cares...

The world doesn't live here nor have a voice in who we choose to represent us.

Haha haha what a stooge
Not me, right?

No Edward the faux wall st tycoon
Faux this chump
+$661,817.33 (12.76%)
YTD Change

What does the world think of Donald Trump. They are rolling out the red carpet in England, this week, for Trump. But it appears the reception is for the office Trump holds not Donald Trump. Trump's most recent approval ratings in England were 21%. When Obama visited his approval ratings were 72%.
Donald Trump's popularity in the U.K. remains far, far lower than Barack Obama's

Trump is much more popular in Russia than he is in the USA or England. His approval rate is 53% in Russia.

The people who like you and the people who do not like you says a lot about an individual.

Who cares...

We used to be leader of the free world

Nobody trusts Trump or wants his leadership

Awwww shit looks like Trump won't get the English vote in 2020! Goddamn it!

Jo

Who cares...

yeah but its nice to have allies that don't think your leader is an asshole like they think of trump

Who cares...

yeah but its nice to have allies that don't think your leader is an asshole like they think of trump
The only ones in the world that don't think trump is an ass are the asses that support him now

Forum List

Back