What does the world think of Donald Trump

What does the world think of Donald Trump. They are rolling out the red carpet in England, this week, for Trump. But it appears the reception is for the office Trump holds not Donald Trump. Trump's most recent approval ratings in England were 21%. When Obama visited his approval ratings were 72%.
Donald Trump's popularity in the U.K. remains far, far lower than Barack Obama's

Trump is much more popular in Russia than he is in the USA or England. His approval rate is 53% in Russia.
Trump's approval rating in Russia is more than twice Putin's in U.S.

The people who like you and the people who do not like you says a lot about an individual.

Russians love Trump and the English do not like him at all.

Here's an even better question, "What kind of scum-sucking pile of shit CARES what other Countries think of our President??"

We already know, don't we.......

What does the world think of Donald Trump. They are rolling out the red carpet in England, this week, for Trump. But it appears the reception is for the office Trump holds not Donald Trump. Trump's most recent approval ratings in England were 21%. When Obama visited his approval ratings were 72%.
Donald Trump's popularity in the U.K. remains far, far lower than Barack Obama's

Trump is much more popular in Russia than he is in the USA or England. His approval rate is 53% in Russia.
Trump's approval rating in Russia is more than twice Putin's in U.S.

The people who like you and the people who do not like you says a lot about an individual.

Russians love Trump and the English do not like him at all.

Here's an even better question, "What kind of scum-sucking pile of shit CARES what other Countries think of our President??"

We already know, don't we.......
But when a republican president gives a war he wants all other countries to come and help clean up What if no one came??

We have been getting nothing but long term losses from our "friends" that loved Obama but hate Trump.

Trump is Americans getting tired of being the world's bitch on trade, immigration and defense.

That you side AGAINST him, should shame you.

shame this
I was against impeaching before. I thought it would rally people to his defense too much, more than was worth the effort knowing the Senate will pass on it. But after this ,f*ck it, impeach the mother F..call out Mueller on D-Day with a cemetery of heroes in the background impeach the motherf

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Trump attacks Robert Mueller while at Normandy cemetery
“Let me tell you, he made such a fool out of himself."

Like you give a damn about them, and Mueller did make a fool of himself.
And what do YOU think
I am disgusted on a daily basis by this sorry excuse for a man.

I am ecstatic at the way that wages for the working poor are finally showing some significant gains. That is one of the primary reasons I supported Trump, because I thought his policies could lead that and now I am being proved right, and Americans are benefiting hugely, by the tens of millions.

I hope that we continue these policies for decades, and increase them, so those wages keep rising, and lives keep being improved.
And just why do you think the fed is thinking of dropping rates 1 or 2 times??? Because the economy looks so rosy?? Trumps stink will last long after he leaves and guess what?? Republicans will blame Dems

Wage stagnation has been a long term trend, though booms and busts.

Finally we are seeing a change to that, and if we keep a tight labor market, and/or even tighten it up more, there is plenty of reason to hope that the new trend can be maintained, also, thought booms and busts.

I think Bill Clinton was a slime ball. Based on your taste in President's, you probably loved him.
You have an attraction to Presidents who have no respect for women. Some attractions are hard to explain. There are women who are attracted to men in prison. There are women who are attracted to the biggest misogynist Presidents. You are selling your gender down the river.
Bill Clinton is a rapist.

I haven't heard any women accusing our President of sexual assault. I don't doubt he has had affairs, in fact I would be surprised if a multi-billionaire didn't.

Really?
Where is your evidence?

shame this
I was against impeaching before. I thought it would rally people to his defense too much, more than was worth the effort knowing the Senate will pass on it. But after this ,f*ck it, impeach the mother F..call out Mueller on D-Day with a cemetery of heroes in the background impeach the motherf

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Trump attacks Robert Mueller while at Normandy cemetery
“Let me tell you, he made such a fool out of himself."

And what do YOU think

I am ecstatic at the way that wages for the working poor are finally showing some significant gains. That is one of the primary reasons I supported Trump, because I thought his policies could lead that and now I am being proved right, and Americans are benefiting hugely, by the tens of millions.

I hope that we continue these policies for decades, and increase them, so those wages keep rising, and lives keep being improved.
And just why do you think the fed is thinking of dropping rates 1 or 2 times??? Because the economy looks so rosy?? Trumps stink will last long after he leaves and guess what?? Republicans will blame Dems

Finally we are seeing a change to that, and if we keep a tight labor market, and/or even tighten it up more, there is plenty of reason to hope that the new trend can be maintained, also, thought booms and busts.
Feb 14, 2019 - One of the most vexing and puzzling problems in the U.S. economy is wage stagnation. There are many proposed culprits -- globalization and ...
Wage Stagnation: Much More Than You Wanted To Know | Slate Star ...

https://slatestarcodex.com/.../wage-stagnation-much-more-than-you-wanted-to-know/

And what do YOU think

Feb 14, 2019 - One of the most vexing and puzzling problems in the U.S. economy is wage stagnation. There are many proposed culprits -- globalization and ...

https://slatestarcodex.com/.../wage-stagnation-much-more-than-you-wanted-to-know/

Do you think that a tight labor market might be the way to recouple wages and productivity?

And what do YOU think

Do you think that a tight labor market might be the way to recouple wages and productivity?
Yes it might but I'm seeing layoffs , IBM 1700 for example and as industries get hurt with trumps tariffs unemployment should rise ,,The fed sees trouble up ahead as on CNBC they say 3 fed cuts are built into our markets now

Yes it might but I'm seeing layoffs , IBM 1700 for example and as industries get hurt with trumps tariffs unemployment should rise ,,The fed sees trouble up ahead as on CNBC they say 3 fed cuts are built into our markets now

There is no way to keep labor markets tight, if we keep letting the Chinese fuck US on trade balance.

Yep, no wonder you didn't post a link....fricken idiot.
IBM Layoffs: Tech Giant Confirms 1,700 Job Cuts

There is no way to keep labor markets tight, if we keep letting the Chinese fuck US on trade balance.
Now it's even worse They won't be buying soybeans from us now and their 5G company now playing footsie with russia as putin calls Xi his best friend

Now it's even worse They won't be buying soybeans from us now and their 5G company now playing footsie with russia as putin calls Xi his best friend

We cant' sustain ever larger trade deficits year after year. Even if it is "Worse" "now", if that it the cost of getting them to stop this shit going forward, that would be worth it.

Just letting them continue to fuck US, is not a viable option.

Why? Did I lie ? 1700 and more coming from others What's your problem??

We cant' sustain ever larger trade deficits year after year. Even if it is "Worse" "now", if that it the cost of getting them to stop this shit going forward, that would be worth it.

I think our main concerns are them stealing our patents and not allowing our companies into china,,,some not all

Yea, what a surprise, you lied?

IBM didn't lay off 1700?

IBM didn't lay off 1700?

Sigh, quit being such an idiot. You implied Trump had something to do with the layoff.

IBM didn't lay off 1700?

Sigh, quit being such an idiot. You implied Trump had something to do with the layoff.
I can never say anything good about trump I hate the ground the scum walks on but NOWHERE did I even imply he was the reason for the IBM layoffs

IBM didn't lay off 1700?

I can never say anything good about trump I hate the ground the scum walks on but NOWHERE did I even imply he was the reason for the IBM layoffs

Really, are you that stupid? Here's a hint, read the title of the thread.

IBM didn't lay off 1700?

Really, are you that stupid? Here's a hint, read the title of the thread.
I told your stupid ass what I think of trump Now show me where I blamed the letting go of 1700 IBM people was his fault. Either show me or stop your BS.

I think our main concerns are them stealing our patents and not allowing our companies into china,,,some not all

The problem is that our trade is not mutually beneficial.

Forum List

Back