What does the world think of Donald Trump

It is not so much what the world thinks of Donald Trump
But what they think of us for electing him

They can no longer count on America to do the right thing

I think the real issue is not what others think rather it's what he is accomplishing for the citizens of this country, you know the country that cast off the chains and barriers of the caste system. Let us never forget the Freedoms, Democracy, we enjoy today were the result of the supreme sacrifices paid in English and American blood to free Europe.

It is not so much what the world thinks of Donald Trump
But what they think of us for electing him

They can no longer count on America to do the right thing
I agree, The US has lost their moral standing in the world.
The other nations who have focused on power without any consideration of morality are Russia, North Korea, Iran, Saudi Arabia. All countries Trump openly admires except for Iran.
We are moving into the immoral, power hungry world of Russia and North Korea and away from the freedom, moral world of UK, France, Germany, Netherlands, Finland, Canada and the majority of NATO.

They are making other arrangements

Really?
With whom?

Merkel has taken over as leader of the Free World. No nation trusts Trump or wants his leadership

Trump declared a trade war on the entire world
China will fill the void

Then why is China sucking hind tit?
They aren’t

It is Trump who is blocking off America’s tits

Read the fuken news dimwit!
China is hurting like a MOFO!

Really?

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that China is hurting SOOOOO badly? Not opinions...hard data from unbiased sources?

My guess is you have squat and are completely full of shit on this.

And hello moron?

You do realize that ALL of China's exports to America represent less then 3.5% of their entire GDP?

How the fuck can they be REALLY hurting if only a small fraction of 3.5% of their entire GDP has been removed?

Last edited:
I hope they dislike him. That means he is putting America first and doing his JOB. We've had enough APPEASERS. Obama, Bush, Clinton...…...

Putting America First......means America alone

No...it means we wont stand for unfair trade practices.
If those countries want to bail because of that they can feel free to fuck themselves.

So...you won't stand for illegal trade practices?

And, other then the failure of the Chinese government to adequately prosecute, copyright violations (which Trump has barely even mentioned, btw) what EXACTLY are these 'illegal trade practices'?

Last edited:
We went from the worst president in history (Obama) to the best president in history (Trump).

Diva my friend, I want to tell you that all this generation of ass licking as Clint Eastwood says so well, I can not see them anymore :abgg2q.jpg: ignore the nasty comment coming from this lefties losers who are only ships followers ---->

tenor.gif

Obama the winner: the king of Anti white...

Obama wont said it.jpg

Remember the victory of Donald Trump one of our most beautiful moments ever.:thup:

giphy.gif

A true Diva does not like a President who brags about grabbing women by the pussy.
And I suppose you think Bill Clinton is a champion of women?
PUHleeze.
I think Bill Clinton was a slime ball. Based on your taste in President's, you probably loved him.
You have an attraction to Presidents who have no respect for women. Some attractions are hard to explain. There are women who are attracted to men in prison. There are women who are attracted to the biggest misogynist Presidents. You are selling your gender down the river.

I think Bill Clinton was a slime ball. Based on your taste in President's, you probably loved him.
You have an attraction to Presidents who have no respect for women. Some attractions are hard to explain. There are women who are attracted to men in prison. There are women who are attracted to the biggest misogynist Presidents. You are selling your gender down the river.
Bill Clinton is a rapist.

I haven't heard any women accusing our President of sexual assault. I don't doubt he has had affairs, in fact I would be surprised if a multi-billionaire didn't.

What does the world think of Donald Trump. They are rolling out the red carpet in England, this week, for Trump. But it appears the reception is for the office Trump holds not Donald Trump. Trump's most recent approval ratings in England were 21%. When Obama visited his approval ratings were 72%.
Donald Trump's popularity in the U.K. remains far, far lower than Barack Obama's

Trump is much more popular in Russia than he is in the USA or England. His approval rate is 53% in Russia.
Trump's approval rating in Russia is more than twice Putin's in U.S.

The people who like you and the people who do not like you says a lot about an individual.

Russians love Trump and the English do not like him at all.

62115642_2956476404392894_8055485362950111232_o.jpg

I think I will be voting for him again soon. [emoji867]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You will be voting for him soon? Idiot, You cannot vote for any Presidential candidate until November 2020.
I worry all day and night what the English think of Trump......not
Do you worry that 60% of the US does not care for the job he is doing?

60% of dims that is. Who lost the election, along with the queen dyke. WFC?

Do you have a problem with Lesbians?

I think I will be voting for him again soon. [emoji867]

You will be voting for him soon? Idiot, You cannot vote for any Presidential candidate until November 2020.
I worry all day and night what the English think of Trump......not
Do you worry that 60% of the US does not care for the job he is doing?

60% of dims that is. Who lost the election, along with the queen dyke. WFC?

Do you have a problem with Lesbians?

Not the Penthouse ones.

Forum List

Back