What does the world think of Donald Trump

I love President Trump, and I don't care what the rest of the world thinks.

But I have to admit, that Trump balloon is a hoot. UK protesters are much more creative than the ones here in the US.

trump-baby-blimp-1-ap-jt-180713_hpMain_2_4x3_1600.jpg
I wish i could blow up the damn thing so could fall down on those creepy people :badgrin:
I just noticed the Trump balloon is holding a cell phone in his right hand. That is hilarious LOL.

Merkel has taken over as leader of the Free World. No nation trusts Trump or wants his leadership

Trump declared a trade war on the entire world
China will fill the void

Then why is China sucking hind tit?
They aren’t

It is Trump who is blocking off America’s tits

Read the fuken news dimwit!
China is hurting like a MOFO!
Our market is crashing
And China will NEVER kiss trump ass
--------------- as time goes by 'china' will eventually need to be destroyed , same for 'iran' Edward .

Then why is China sucking hind tit?
They aren’t

Our market is crashing
--------------- as time goes by 'china' will eventually need to be destroyed , same for 'iran' Edward .
How many American lives are you willing to risk on those 2 wars? I know Trump would say a few million

First Strike . USA has to be able to do a devastating and totally killing First Strike on both with NO Mercy Edward .

But I have to admit, that Trump balloon is a hoot. UK protesters are much more creative than the ones here in the US.

I wish i could blow up the damn thing so could fall down on those creepy people :badgrin:
I just noticed the Trump balloon is holding a cell phone in his right hand. That is hilarious LOL.
True, i am wondering what is in the middle of the balloon the yellow d?

Yes, I hope he will use it to crush them all down on Twitter as he did for the Mayor of London Sadiq Khan:badgrin: American folk's prepare your own balloon for the next visit of Prince Charles the Unfaithful one with Big Ears:badgrin:

Prince-Charles-with-Big-Ears-26781.jpg

If the rest of the world ever gets a vote in American Presidential elections I will care about what they think of the President until then I don't.
We exist in a global economy and global political environment

We used to call the shots...now we isolate ourselves
Not bending over for every other country is not isolating ourselves.

You ARE bending over for Russia, for Saudi Arabia, for Korea, for China, and for Erdogan. Trump was ready to pull right of Syria so Erdogan couldgo in and slaughter your allies, the Kurds. You weren't bending over for anyone in the world before Trump was elected.

Trump agreed to pay Kim $2 million for Otto Warmbier's "care", and even though Trump said he renegged on the agreement and never paid the money, the fact that he order that Agreement signed by the government of the United States and lied is even worse than if he'd paid the ransom.

Trump wants other countries to fear him. They don't. They laugh at him. At the United Nations they laughed when he said his was the most successful Presidency ever. They laughed in his face.

In Brussels, the members of NATO laughed in his face when he said that NATO members owe the US billions for their defence, because they don't owe the United States one thin dime and Trump is a idiot who hasn't bothered to read the NATO Treaty or he would know that.

All of the world is laughing at Donald Trump. Only the idiots who voted for him and the paid Russian trolls think he's doing a good job.
If we are going to tal what reality was in 1776 and the constitution written a decade later, no or low taxes was the prescription. We are fooled constantly by shills. Shills like you to pay more then we do today. No one expects to cut all of these programs because people will die. But freezing most of it and moving money from some programs to others would start the direction to real wealth for the lower classes. Those nations are laughing at us. Because we give them a percentage of our wealth and the smarter ones use it to give their people more goodies.
The world let out a collective...WTF? When we elected Trump

Historians will not be kind

I worry all day and night what the English think of Trump......not
Do you worry that 60% of the US does not care for the job he is doing?

If they don't like their job they can get another. There are jobs all over this country. People hiring all over this country.

You really are a whiny little shit.
You think I am a whiny little shit, that is not very nice. I think you are a nasty bitch. A Trump loving nasty bitch, even worse.

What does the world think of Donald Trump. They are rolling out the red carpet in England, this week, for Trump. But it appears the reception is for the office Trump holds not Donald Trump. Trump's most recent approval ratings in England were 21%. When Obama visited his approval ratings were 72%.
Donald Trump's popularity in the U.K. remains far, far lower than Barack Obama's

Trump is much more popular in Russia than he is in the USA or England. His approval rate is 53% in Russia.
Trump's approval rating in Russia is more than twice Putin's in U.S.

The people who like you and the people who do not like you says a lot about an individual.

Russians love Trump and the English do not like him at all.

"The people who like you and the people who do not like you says a lot about an individual."

So true.

Trumps base is more despicable and deplorable than HE is......

I would be ashamed and embarrassed to know that my base was as ignorant, vile and loathsome as his is.

Sadly for you you're viewed as an idiot.

You should be ashamed and embarrassed...I am for you
I hate to break this to you, SassyDumbass. But the majority of the US and the world think Trump and and his minions (you) are the idiots. They are laughing behind your back.

They might not like President Trump, but they respect him. Unlike our last president that everybody loved, but nobody respected.
RESPECT HIM? Are you kidding me. Nobody respects Trump, not even Trump.
--------------------- RESPECT , even if true that no one Respects TRUMP , it is Better to be Feared than Respected .
Fear coerces with possible short term gains but long term losses.. Respect results in long term wins.
Trump and his supporters do not understand respect because none have ever been respected. Trump has given the scourge of the earth a platform.

They aren’t

Our market is crashing
How many American lives are you willing to risk on those 2 wars? I know Trump would say a few million
------------------------- only the 'military' that volunteered to be 'military' Edward .

They might not like President Trump, but they respect him. Unlike our last president that everybody loved, but nobody respected.
--------------------- RESPECT , even if true that no one Respects TRUMP , it is Better to be Feared than Respected .
Fear coerces with possible short term gains but long term losses.. Respect results in long term wins.
Trump and his supporters do not understand respect because none have ever been respected. Trump has given the scourge of the earth a platform.

We have been getting nothing but long term losses from our "friends" that loved Obama but hate Trump.

Trump is Americans getting tired of being the world's bitch on trade, immigration and defense.

That you side AGAINST him, should shame you.

We have been getting nothing but long term losses from our "friends" that loved Obama but hate Trump.

Trump is Americans getting tired of being the world's bitch on trade, immigration and defense.

I do side against him, big time. With all of our bilateral agreements, we need to look at what we get and what we give. In many cases we do give too much and we need to make adjustments.
Trump is ignoring what we get from the relationships and only focuses on what we give, like any selfish human or nation. He may pull back on what we give but we will lose what we are getting.
Most people with a half of brain realize this. Trump will make us lose more than we gain. He is throwing the baby out with the bath water.
He is a spoiled child throwing a fit because the US and white males do not have the same power of 50 years ago.
Look at the reasons. Do not just throw a fit.
SHAME ON THE MINDLESS TRUMP MINIONS. SHAME ON THEIR STUPIDITY.

I do side against him, big time. With all of our bilateral agreements, we need to look at what we get and what we give. In many cases we do give too much and we need to make adjustments.
Trump is ignoring what we get from the relationships and only focuses on what we give, like any selfish human or nation. He may pull back on what we give but we will lose what we are getting.
Most people with a half of brain realize this. Trump will make us lose more than we gain. He is throwing the baby out with the bath water.
He is a spoiled child throwing a fit because the US and white males do not have the same power of 50 years ago.
Look at the reasons. Do not just throw a fit.
SHAME ON THE MINDLESS TRUMP MINIONS. SHAME ON THEIR STUPIDITY.

Have any of these "Friends" whom you admit are getting more than they are giving in our bilateral agreements, offered any reasonable adjustments to counter Trump's supposedly unreasonable demands?

-------------------------------------- if the USA [all by itself] can kick all their assembled azzez at one time then that is all that ' I ' or the USA Needs Elmer .

What does the world think of Donald Trump. They are rolling out the red carpet in England, this week, for Trump. But it appears the reception is for the office Trump holds not Donald Trump. Trump's most recent approval ratings in England were 21%. When Obama visited his approval ratings were 72%.
Donald Trump's popularity in the U.K. remains far, far lower than Barack Obama's

Trump is much more popular in Russia than he is in the USA or England. His approval rate is 53% in Russia.
Trump's approval rating in Russia is more than twice Putin's in U.S.

The people who like you and the people who do not like you says a lot about an individual.

Russians love Trump and the English do not like him at all.

Yep, and that is why Nigel Farage is cleaning the UKs clock, lol.

You love polls, do you!

Of course you do, because if they were correct, UK would have rejected BREXIT, and Hilldy would be President.

Like we said----------->you people live in a fantasyworld, lololol.

You love polls, do you!

Of course you do, because if they were correct, UK would have rejected BREXIT, and Hilldy would be President.
Hmm,no, the UK polls at the time of credit vote were spot on. And the 2016 election polls on the eve of the election pretty much nailed the results, too.

And in both instances, the polls now show that the voters realize they made a huge mistake.

Marvelous Marc Cuban said that Trump will cruise to re-election in a 50 state landslide!

Forum List

Back