What does the world think of Donald Trump

yeah but its nice to have allies that don't think your leader is an asshole like they think of trump

Fuck em.
We dont need them,they need us.
They are making other arrangements

Really?
With whom?

Merkel has taken over as leader of the Free World. No nation trusts Trump or wants his leadership

Trump declared a trade war on the entire world
China will fill the void

Then why is China sucking hind tit?
They aren’t

It is Trump who is blocking off America’s tits

I hope they dislike him. That means he is putting America first and doing his JOB. We've had enough APPEASERS. Obama, Bush, Clinton...…...

If the rest of the world ever gets a vote in American Presidential elections I will care about what they think of the President until then I don't.
We exist in a global economy and global political environment

We used to call the shots...now we isolate ourselves

I hope they dislike him. That means he is putting America first and doing his JOB. We've had enough APPEASERS. Obama, Bush, Clinton...…...

Putting America First......means America alone

Fuck em.
We dont need them,they need us.

Really?
With whom?

Merkel has taken over as leader of the Free World. No nation trusts Trump or wants his leadership

China will fill the void

They aren’t

Read the fuken news dimwit!
China is hurting like a MOFO!

Putting America First......means America alone

No...it means we wont stand for unfair trade practices.
If those countries want to bail because of that they can feel free to fuck themselves.

What does the world think of Donald Trump. They are rolling out the red carpet in England, this week, for Trump. But it appears the reception is for the office Trump holds not Donald Trump. Trump's most recent approval ratings in England were 21%. When Obama visited his approval ratings were 72%.
Donald Trump's popularity in the U.K. remains far, far lower than Barack Obama's

Trump is much more popular in Russia than he is in the USA or England. His approval rate is 53% in Russia.
Trump's approval rating in Russia is more than twice Putin's in U.S.

The people who like you and the people who do not like you says a lot about an individual.

Russians love Trump and the English do not like him at all.
He, of course, is a global embarrassment.
What’s your fucking world think about North Korean murdering millions of its own people? Iran tossing homos off roofs?

I don't know kid, you brought it up. You tell me.
No he didn’t. Neither did Donnie.
So why bring it up then?

Makes no sense.
Because you love BO and HATE trump. Makes no sense.
So you just made shit up hoping to piss me off?

What's that all about?
What did I make up?
From what I can tell this whole exchange.

What does the world think of Donald Trump. They are rolling out the red carpet in England, this week, for Trump. But it appears the reception is for the office Trump holds not Donald Trump. Trump's most recent approval ratings in England were 21%. When Obama visited his approval ratings were 72%.
Donald Trump's popularity in the U.K. remains far, far lower than Barack Obama's

Trump is much more popular in Russia than he is in the USA or England. His approval rate is 53% in Russia.

The people who like you and the people who do not like you says a lot about an individual.

Is this another one of those "polls say" sort of threads?
Why do you loons love a President that sucks the worlds ass?

The New World order can kiss mine and POTUS ass.

I'm sure POTUS and Americans everywhere are pondering your question **SNORT**

Geaux

What’s your fucking world think about North Korean murdering millions of its own people? Iran tossing homos off roofs?
Not sure why you're having a hissy, but, if I had my way, the entire world would line up together and invade North Korea and take it away from the Kims.

Obama international approval was off the charts
Exactly my point.

Obama was able to negotiate international treaties and led the military alliance.
You must be referring to the $150 billion Obama gave to Iran.

Trump is not trusted or respected and has isolated our country
Seriously? Our friends and enemies both know where President Trump stands. Obama abandoned our allies and supported our enemies.
Obama international approval was off the charts
Exactly my point.

Obama was able to negotiate international treaties and led the military alliance.
You must be referring to the $150 billion Obama gave to Iran.

Trump is not trusted or respected and has isolated our country
Seriously? Our friends and enemies both know where President Trump stands. Obama abandoned our allies and supported our enemies.
Go back to the minors rookie

Unless YOU can show how Rump wasn't elected the same way as every other Prez kid YOU are the punk asked rookie.
Obama and Clinton won the popular vote AND the EC vote Trump won ONLY the EC vote

That wasn't the question child and you know it.

I'll rephrase.....when and WHO was the last Prez elected by the "popular vote"?
Are you that stupid you think no one including me knows that answer? Maybe that's why you like trump

Really?
With whom?

China will fill the void

They aren’t

Read the fuken news dimwit!
China is hurting like a MOFO!
Our market is crashing

Forum List

Back