What does the world think of Donald Trump

If the rest of the world ever gets a vote in American Presidential elections I will care about what they think of the President until then I don't.
We exist in a global economy and global political environment

We used to call the shots...now we isolate ourselves
Not bending over for every other country is not isolating ourselves.

Really?
With whom?

Merkel has taken over as leader of the Free World. No nation trusts Trump or wants his leadership

Trump declared a trade war on the entire world
China will fill the void

Then why is China sucking hind tit?
They aren’t

It is Trump who is blocking off America’s tits

Read the fuken news dimwit!
China is hurting like a MOFO!
Our market is crashing
And China will NEVER kiss trump ass

Merkel has taken over as leader of the Free World. No nation trusts Trump or wants his leadership

Trump declared a trade war on the entire world
China will fill the void

Then why is China sucking hind tit?
They aren’t

It is Trump who is blocking off America’s tits

Read the fuken news dimwit!
China is hurting like a MOFO!
Our market is crashing
And China will NEVER kiss trump ass
You should move there. They like Communists.

If the rest of the world ever gets a vote in American Presidential elections I will care about what they think of the President until then I don't.

You ARE bending over for Russia, for Saudi Arabia, for Korea, for China, and for Erdogan. Trump was ready to pull right of Syria so Erdogan couldgo in and slaughter your allies, the Kurds. You weren't bending over for anyone in the world before Trump was elected.

Trump agreed to pay Kim $2 million for Otto Warmbier's "care", and even though Trump said he renegged on the agreement and never paid the money, the fact that he order that Agreement signed by the government of the United States and lied is even worse than if he'd paid the ransom.

Trump wants other countries to fear him. They don't. They laugh at him. At the United Nations they laughed when he said his was the most successful Presidency ever. They laughed in his face.

In Brussels, the members of NATO laughed in his face when he said that NATO members owe the US billions for their defence, because they don't owe the United States one thin dime and Trump is a idiot who hasn't bothered to read the NATO Treaty or he would know that.

All of the world is laughing at Donald Trump. Only the idiots who voted for him and the paid Russian trolls think he's doing a good job.

You ARE bending over for Russia, for Saudi Arabia, for Korea, for China, and for Erdogan. Trump was ready to pull right of Syria so Erdogan couldgo in and slaughter your allies, the Kurds. You weren't bending over for anyone in the world before Trump was elected.

Trump agreed to pay Kim $2 million for Otto Warmbier's "care", and even though Trump said he renegged on the agreement and never paid the money, the fact that he order that Agreement signed by the government of the United States and lied is even worse than if he'd paid the ransom.

Trump wants other countries to fear him. They don't. They laugh at him. At the United Nations they laughed when he said his was the most successful Presidency ever. They laughed in his face.

In Brussels, the members of NATO laughed in his face when he said that NATO members owe the US billions for their defence, because they don't owe the United States one thin dime and Trump is a idiot who hasn't bothered to read the NATO Treaty or he would know that.

All of the world is laughing at Donald Trump. Only the idiots who voted for him and the paid Russian trolls think he's doing a good job.
Thank you for your impressive display partisan talking points and stupidity they are as always irrelevant and useless.

All leftist traitor garbage.

I worry all day and night what the English think of Trump......not
Do you worry that 60% of the US does not care for the job he is doing?

I dont believe your polls. How's that?

Did you check the unemployment rate that makes your post ludicrous?
What in the frick are you talking about. US unemployment has nothing to do with Trump's popularity in England or Russia.
You would think his approval rate would be higher in the US with the low unemployment.
Our success and prosperity are far more important to rational Americans than the mindless hate you leftards are suffering. Clearly one such as you wouldn't understand.

Job Growth Underscores Economy’s Vigor; Unemployment at Half-Century Low

A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.

Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.

A strong dollar and investment markets.

A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC.

Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.

No wonder our bitter, bitter leftards are so hysterical. Anything good for America and Americans they consider to be bad.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D

What does the world think of Donald Trump. They are rolling out the red carpet in England, this week, for Trump. But it appears the reception is for the office Trump holds not Donald Trump. Trump's most recent approval ratings in England were 21%. When Obama visited his approval ratings were 72%.
Donald Trump's popularity in the U.K. remains far, far lower than Barack Obama's

Trump is much more popular in Russia than he is in the USA or England. His approval rate is 53% in Russia.
Trump's approval rating in Russia is more than twice Putin's in U.S.

The people who like you and the people who do not like you says a lot about an individual.

Russians love Trump and the English do not like him at all.
I meet and talk to people from all over the world due to my job on daily basis. I'm yet to meet someone who likes trump...the one thing I get asked...how did he make it? Are people that dumb? Embarrassing to say the least.

What does the world think of Donald Trump. They are rolling out the red carpet in England, this week, for Trump. But it appears the reception is for the office Trump holds not Donald Trump. Trump's most recent approval ratings in England were 21%. When Obama visited his approval ratings were 72%.
Donald Trump's popularity in the U.K. remains far, far lower than Barack Obama's

Trump is much more popular in Russia than he is in the USA or England. His approval rate is 53% in Russia.

The people who like you and the people who do not like you says a lot about an individual.

I meet and talk to people from all over the world due to my job on daily basis. I'm yet to meet someone who likes trump...the one thing I get asked...how did he make it? Are people that dumb? Embarrassing to say the least.

Yeah right

I love President Trump, and I don't care what the rest of the world thinks.

But I have to admit, that Trump balloon is a hoot. UK protesters are much more creative than the ones here in the US.

trump-baby-blimp-1-ap-jt-180713_hpMain_2_4x3_1600.jpg

I love President Trump, and I don't care what the rest of the world thinks.

But I have to admit, that Trump balloon is a hoot. UK protesters are much more creative than the ones here in the US.

trump-baby-blimp-1-ap-jt-180713_hpMain_2_4x3_1600.jpg
I wish i could blow up the damn thing so could fall down on those creepy people :badgrin:

They voted out Churchill too. Don't measure performance by popularity polls-this isn't high school.

If we are going to tal what reality was in 1776 and the constitution written a decade later, no or low taxes was the prescription. We are fooled constantly by shills. Shills like you to pay more then we do today. No one expects to cut all of these programs because people will die. But freezing most of it and moving money from some programs to others would start the direction to real wealth for the lower classes. Those nations are laughing at us. Because we give them a percentage of our wealth and the smarter ones use it to give their people more goodies.

"The people who like you and the people who do not like you says a lot about an individual."

So true.

Trumps base is more despicable and deplorable than HE is......

I would be ashamed and embarrassed to know that my base was as ignorant, vile and loathsome as his is.

"The people who like you and the people who do not like you says a lot about an individual."

So true.

Trumps base is more despicable and deplorable than HE is......

I would be ashamed and embarrassed to know that my base was as ignorant, vile and loathsome as his is.

Sadly for you you're viewed as an idiot.

You should be ashamed and embarrassed...I am for you

Forum List

Back