What does the world think of Donald Trump

Did Trump give the Queen an iPad containing all his famous speeches?
Does tRump have any famous speeches?

All of em based on attendance.
Chanting "lock her up" and stroking your own ego doesn't count as a famous speech no matter how many folks you pay to attend it.

You mean hillary with all her billions couldnt pay off enough people to attend her rallies?

images

They might not like President Trump, but they respect him. Unlike our last president that everybody loved, but nobody respected.

Obama international approval was off the charts
Exactly my point.

Obama was able to negotiate international treaties and led the military alliance.
You must be referring to the $150 billion Obama gave to Iran.

Trump is not trusted or respected and has isolated our country
Seriously? Our friends and enemies both know where President Trump stands. Obama abandoned our allies and supported our enemies.
They might not like President Trump, but they respect him. Unlike our last president that everybody loved, but nobody respected.

Exactly my point.

Obama was able to negotiate international treaties and led the military alliance.

Seriously? Our friends and enemies both know where President Trump stands. Obama abandoned our allies and supported our enemies.
Go back to the minors rookie

Chanting "lock her up" and stroking your own ego doesn't count as a famous speech no matter how many folks you pay to attend it.

You mean hillary with all her billions couldnt pay off enough people to attend her rallies?

images
Only people at rallies vote?

images
Only people at rallies vote?

Are bands with poor concert attendance and record sales successful?

Exactly my point.

Exactly my point.

Unless YOU can show how Rump wasn't elected the same way as every other Prez kid YOU are the punk as*ed rookie.

What does the world think of Donald Trump. They are rolling out the red carpet in England, this week, for Trump. But it appears the reception is for the office Trump holds not Donald Trump. Trump's most recent approval ratings in England were 21%. When Obama visited his approval ratings were 72%.
Donald Trump's popularity in the U.K. remains far, far lower than Barack Obama's

Trump is much more popular in Russia than he is in the USA or England. His approval rate is 53% in Russia.
Trump's approval rating in Russia is more than twice Putin's in U.S.

The people who like you and the people who do not like you says a lot about an individual.

Russians love Trump and the English do not like him at all.
Who cares...

The world doesn't live here nor have a voice in who we choose to represent us.
yeah but its nice to have allies that don't think your leader is an asshole like they think of trump
The only ones in the world that don't think trump is an ass are the asses that support him now
Trump is indeed an ass. So what... he's been an effective leader and THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

Enough with the juvenile popularity contest bullshit.

I will be the first to admit that I'm an asshole a lot of the time. But my customers absolutely love me and the service I provide.

When you grow up you too will learn to seperate what matters from what doesn't. Until then I suggest you get a refill of your anti TDS meds

Exactly my point.

Exactly my point.

Unless YOU can show how Rump wasn't elected the same way as every other Prez kid YOU are the punk asked rookie.
Obama and Clinton won the popular vote AND the EC vote Trump won ONLY the EC vote

Exactly my point.

Exactly my point.

Unless YOU can show how Rump wasn't elected the same way as every other Prez kid YOU are the punk asked rookie.
Obama and Clinton won the popular vote AND the EC vote Trump won ONLY the EC vote

That wasn't the question child and you know it.

I'll rephrase.....when and WHO was the last Prez elected by the "popular vote"?

What does the world think of Donald Trump. They are rolling out the red carpet in England, this week, for Trump. But it appears the reception is for the office Trump holds not Donald Trump. Trump's most recent approval ratings in England were 21%. When Obama visited his approval ratings were 72%.
Donald Trump's popularity in the U.K. remains far, far lower than Barack Obama's

Trump is much more popular in Russia than he is in the USA or England. His approval rate is 53% in Russia.

The people who like you and the people who do not like you says a lot about an individual.

Who cares...

The world doesn't live here nor have a voice in who we choose to represent us.
yeah but its nice to have allies that don't think your leader is an asshole like they think of trump
The only ones in the world that don't think trump is an ass are the asses that support him now
Trump is indeed an ass. So what... he's been an effective leader and THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

Enough with the juvenile popularity contest bullshit.

I will be the first to admit that I'm an asshole a lot of the time. But my customers absolutely love me and the service I provide.

When you grow up you too will learn to seperate what matters from what doesn't. Until then I suggest you get a refill of your anti TDS meds
Effective??? Come on gramps He gave a huge tax cut for mainly the 1% that didn't need it ,,he shut gov't down for a record 31 days and now the dumb f-er doesn't know no one wins a trade war so he fights china mexico and europe at the same time Who do you think is getting screwed??? If you said US you'd be right

Did Big Ears?
I don't know kid, you brought it up. You tell me.
No he didn’t. Neither did Donnie.
So why bring it up then?

Makes no sense.
Because you love BO and HATE trump. Makes no sense.

Fuck “the world”

Did Big Ears?
I don't know kid, you brought it up. You tell me.
No he didn’t. Neither did Donnie.
So why bring it up then?

Makes no sense.
Because you love BO and HATE trump. Makes no sense.
So you just made shit up hoping to piss me off?

What's that all about?

The more a follower and trendy a person the more they're inclined to like Obama and dislike Trump.

He, of course, is a global embarrassment.

Forum List

Back