What does the world think of Donald Trump

I think I will be voting for him again soon. [emoji867]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You will be voting for him soon? Idiot, You cannot vote for any Presidential candidate until November 2020.
I worry all day and night what the English think of Trump......not
Do you worry that 60% of the US does not care for the job he is doing?

60% of dims that is. Who lost the election, along with the queen dyke. WFC?

Do you have a problem with Lesbians?

Not the Penthouse ones.

How agonizing is it for dims, to wait until November 2020? [emoji867]

"A state visit is an honor, and we don't think that this president deserves an honor," U.K. Shadow Foreign Sec'y Emily Thornberry said. "He is a sexual predator, he is a racist, and it's right to say that ... Why can't we start saying things as they are?"

They might not like President Trump, but they respect him. Unlike our last president that everybody loved, but nobody respected.
RESPECT HIM? Are you kidding me. Nobody respects Trump, not even Trump.
--------------------- RESPECT , even if true that no one Respects TRUMP , it is Better to be Feared than Respected .
Fear coerces with possible short term gains but long term losses.. Respect results in long term wins.
Trump and his supporters do not understand respect because none have ever been respected. Trump has given the scourge of the earth a platform.

We have been getting nothing but long term losses from our "friends" that loved Obama but hate Trump.

Trump is Americans getting tired of being the world's bitch on trade, immigration and defense.

That you side AGAINST him, should shame you.

shame this
I was against impeaching before. I thought it would rally people to his defense too much, more than was worth the effort knowing the Senate will pass on it. But after this ,f*ck it, impeach the mother F..call out Mueller on D-Day with a cemetery of heroes in the background impeach the motherf

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Trump attacks Robert Mueller while at Normandy cemetery
“Let me tell you, he made such a fool out of himself."

They might not like President Trump, but they respect him. Unlike our last president that everybody loved, but nobody respected.
--------------------- RESPECT , even if true that no one Respects TRUMP , it is Better to be Feared than Respected .
Fear coerces with possible short term gains but long term losses.. Respect results in long term wins.
Trump and his supporters do not understand respect because none have ever been respected. Trump has given the scourge of the earth a platform.

We have been getting nothing but long term losses from our "friends" that loved Obama but hate Trump.

Trump is Americans getting tired of being the world's bitch on trade, immigration and defense.

shame this
I was against impeaching before. I thought it would rally people to his defense too much, more than was worth the effort knowing the Senate will pass on it. But after this ,f*ck it, impeach the mother F..call out Mueller on D-Day with a cemetery of heroes in the background impeach the motherf

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Come on. You should not even be watching anything with an American military cemetery. Those were men.

What does the world think of Donald Trump. They are rolling out the red carpet in England, this week, for Trump. But it appears the reception is for the office Trump holds not Donald Trump. Trump's most recent approval ratings in England were 21%. When Obama visited his approval ratings were 72%.
Donald Trump's popularity in the U.K. remains far, far lower than Barack Obama's

Trump is much more popular in Russia than he is in the USA or England. His approval rate is 53% in Russia.
Trump's approval rating in Russia is more than twice Putin's in U.S.

The people who like you and the people who do not like you says a lot about an individual.

Russians love Trump and the English do not like him at all.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Fake news lair.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

earth trump.jpg

shame this

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Come on. You should not even be watching anything with an American military cemetery. Those were men.
Well I never made the cemetery but did serve 2 years 2 more than your president

shame this

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Like you give a damn about them, and Mueller did make a fool of himself.

shame this

About this website

THEHILL.COM

And what do YOU think
I am disgusted on a daily basis by this sorry excuse for a man.

shame this

About this website

THEHILL.COM

And what do YOU think

I am ecstatic at the way that wages for the working poor are finally showing some significant gains. That is one of the primary reasons I supported Trump, because I thought his policies could lead that and now I am being proved right, and Americans are benefiting hugely, by the tens of millions.

I hope that we continue these policies for decades, and increase them, so those wages keep rising, and lives keep being improved.

shame this

About this website

THEHILL.COM

And what do YOU think

I am ecstatic at the way that wages for the working poor are finally showing some significant gains. That is one of the primary reasons I supported Trump, because I thought his policies could lead that and now I am being proved right, and Americans are benefiting hugely, by the tens of millions.

I hope that we continue these policies for decades, and increase them, so those wages keep rising, and lives keep being improved.
And just why do you think the fed is thinking of dropping rates 1 or 2 times??? Because the economy looks so rosy?? Trumps stink will last long after he leaves and guess what?? Republicans will blame Dems

Funny, I was just thinking the exact same thing about you.
That's good I wouldn't want garbage like you feeling different... But unlike Scump I can't hurt my country

Wrong, corn-flake. Assholes like you do far more damage in your vast numbers than any president ever will. You enable idiots like Obama getting in office. Now it will take us 50 years of healing to clean up.

That's good I wouldn't want garbage like you feeling different... But unlike Scump I can't hurt my country

Wrong, corn-flake. Assholes like you do far more damage in your vast numbers than any president ever will. You enable idiots like Obama getting in office. Now it will take us 50 years of healing to clean up.
Have no fear shit for brains It'll take scum like you more than 50 years if ever, to clean up

"What about Obama", standard lame Trumper lame deflection punk excuse.

Have no fear shit for brains It'll take scum like you more than 50 years if ever, to clean up

At least I'll be the one cleaning up, not making the mess like you.

Far better to point out the sad but hard reality about the lop-eared black moonnbat Obama than to have to rely on all the prefab, made-up lies and fake news about Trump you spew out daily from your Comrades.

Far better to point out the sad but hard reality about the lop-eared black moonnbat Obama than to have to rely on all the prefab, made-up lies and fake news about Trump you spew out daily from your Comrades.
I hate to bore you but this scum in our WH has moved mountains trying to stop info about him from coming out. His taxes that he cheats on ,,his money laundering ,his bs wealth , all his banking info all those subpoenas he tells others not to honor Can't you tell the scum is hiding stuff for a reason ??

His taxes that he cheats on
Show us the proof, fuckhead?
his money laundering
Proof?
his bs wealth
Six billion more than you'll ever have.
all his banking info
Jealous he HAS a bank account?
all those subpoenas he tells others not to honor
All those subpoenas your comrades keep throwing out there that all keep turning out having no truth behind them? :auiqs.jpg:
There IS NO PROOF He's deathly afraid of showing what all other presidents have shown , PROOF they're not crooks Trump can't ,,,,,and I wasn't born on 3rd base and thought I hit a triple like the ah does

Forum List

Back