What does Trump and the GOP plan on doing with those 12,000 and growing number of children?

Sherman was right...he should have made a hard right at Savanah and continued to exterminate the Southern Filth that is polluting America. :113:
What makes them so awful? It can't just be the racism. There must be more to it.

No one is talking about that.

Are they going to be held in detention forever?

Are Republicans going to quietly do away with them?

Homeland Security chief Kirstjen Nielsen was asked where are the little girls and toddlers and she said she did't know. In fact, she doesn't even know there's a policy.

Trump's DHS chief pretends there is no family-separation policy

We've only seen the few pictures the government gave the press. We haven't seen any toddlers or girls.

Extinguishing the Beacon of America

Has anyone heard what is going to happen to these children? There are reports that parents have been sent back without their children.

Hey deany,

Run away from a challenge to tell us how much science you know or are familiar with.....you bet.

Just go start another thread and hid with you head in the sand (or somewhere else).

Coward.

Homeland Security chief Kirstjen Nielsen was asked where are the little girls and toddlers and she said she did't know. In fact, she doesn't even know there's a policy.

We've only seen the few pictures the government gave the press. We haven't seen any toddlers or girls.

Has anyone heard what is going to happen to these children? There are reports that parents have been sent back without their children.
I'm curious....where are the girls....those going into the detention facilities are speaking up that they are only seeing boys.
I would surmise that the vast majority are boys. The 10,000 that came across the border unattended were nearly all boys.
I saw on the news the government will be releasing photos of the girls and toddlers within the next two days.

What is it that is so bad, reporters can't go in and take their own pictures?

I'm sure the nutters on this board are hoping trump sends them to Gitmo.

What is the purpose of making such a ludicrus head statement? Compensating for something?
Just ask some of your fellow nutters on here, I'm sure they'd be thrilled to see those kids sent to Gitmo. That is a fucking fact asshole. I'm betting you would be just fine with it, right?

That actually sounds good to you, doesn't it? People want to sent children to gitmo. You're mentally unbalanced. Your complex over your tiny dick is really getting to you, isn't it? You're an angry little runt
And you are just another anonymous, gutless little coward on a message board. You are truly pathetic.

And you are the Voice.....[giggle].....of......[giggle].....[giggle more]..... Reason [Bursts out laughing].

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielson tweeted: “We do not have a policy of separating families at the border. Period.”

We Have a Policy of Separating Families at the Border

I was watching her on TV and when she was asked where the little girls and toddlers are, she said she didn't know.

Is this like Plausible Deniability form Independence Day?

And what are they going to do with all these thousands of children?

How many of them do you want to raise, medical,housing,education,and feed.
Funny how liberals never answer that question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey deany,

Run away from a challenge to tell us how much science you know or are familiar with.....you bet.

Just go start another thread and hid with you head in the sand (or somewhere else).

Coward.
:finger3:

Hey deany,

Coward.

Yep, and everytime you post I'll be there to remind you what a pathetic lying son of bitch you are.

You don't know shit.

Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielson tweeted: “We do not have a policy of separating families at the border. Period.”

I was watching her on TV and when she was asked where the little girls and toddlers are, she said she didn't know.

What about women's rights? You want to force women to have babies.

Oh wait, you don't want to help those children either. You just want to force women.

Got it!

Auction them off to pay for the Trumpybears' wall?

So that means you far left drones will bid and buy them because you need cheap slave labor?

Nope, holding them for ransom to build "The Wall"!

So that is a yes the far left needs their cheap slave labor because they can not use African Americans anymore!

Dirty 'Don' Doesn't care what happens to the kids, he just want his wall.

I take it that you're an open borders kind of person.

Or the kind of person who doesn't want to force people back into a burning building.

The GOP's plan to stop people from fleeing a burning building.

The Fox take:

Republican pressure intensifies to end family separations at border

It seems that this may be a bridge too far..for both sides of the aisle:

"The Trump administration is facing mounting pressure from fellow Republicans and other allies to end the practice of separating children from parents caught illegally crossing the border, as backlash over the enforcement policy quickly escalates into a political crisis.
Some GOP lawmakers want the administration to stop the policy on its own, while Texas Sen. Ted Cruz and others are proposing emergency legislation. Meanwhile, GOP governors are pulling their state's National Guard troops from the border in protest.
All this comes as President Trump and top Cabinet officials put the blame on Congress, in the run-up to a meeting late Tuesday between the president and House Republicans -- where discussion of the family-separation backlash will likely dominate.
On Twitter, Trump has not backed down.
"Democrats are the problem. They don’t care about crime and want illegal immigrants, no matter how bad they may be, to pour into and infest our Country, like MS-13. They can’t win on their terrible policies, so they view them as potential voters!" he tweeted Tuesday morning.
He also said, "We must always arrest people coming into our Country illegally," noting most of those detained at the border journeyed without their parents. He again called on Congress to change the laws

#CHANGETHELAWS Now is the best opportunity ever for Congress to change the ridiculous and obsolete laws on immigration. Get it done, always keeping in mind that we must have strong border security.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 19, 2018
Speaking at a business event Tuesday in Washington, Trump added that child smugglers are exploiting loopholes and, "All we need is good legislation and we can have it taken care of."

While legislation is being discussed, the family separations stem from the Justice Department's “zero tolerance” policy, which calls for all illegal border crossers to be prosecuted. Because a 1997 legal agreement and related policies say children cannot be jailed with adults for extended periods, the administration is separating the families."

If this is what Fox is reporting...as toned down as you know it is....we may be reaching a critical point..will Trump get his wall? Or will Congress act in a way that cuts Trump off at the knees...and still deny Trump the victory? Trump risks Congress finding bipartisan strength..at his expense.

Interesting situation..politically.

Ask him how much science he knows.

He keeps yammering about how the GOP denies it, but he can't fucking figure out what it is.

Oh wait, you don't want to help those children either. You just want to force women.

Got it!

More deflective bullshit and stupid reasoning.

How did you get that from his post.

Please explain your logic, you pathetic excuse of a failed abortion.

Hilarious that right wingers don't want to help desperate people but do want to help needy billionaires and corporations that are making so much money, they don't know where to spend it all.

Hey deany,

Coward.

Yep, and everytime you post I'll be there to remind you what a pathetic lying son of bitch you are.

You don't know shit.
You mean I have another stalker?

Wow, I'm getting so popular.

Ask him how much science he knows.

He keeps yammering about how the GOP denies it, but he can't fucking figure out what it is.

Got it!

More deflective bullshit and stupid reasoning.

How did you get that from his post.

Please explain your logic, you pathetic excuse of a failed abortion.
Don't worry.

Normal people got it.

Hey deany,

Coward.

You don't know shit.
You mean I have another stalker?

Wow, I'm getting so popular.

Just want to keep pointing out that you have yet to tell us about what you know about science or how much training you have had in any field that relates to shit you keep posting about...but know nothing about.

You simply hide under the skirts of those who can talk about it all the while acting like you might actually know something.

Forum List

Back