🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What evidence is there that Steve Bannon is a racist?

Dude there are 40 pages here. I've posted shit in this thread too.

What kind of evidence are you looking for exactly ? Cause the bannon defenders can't seem to answer that question .
I've posted specific actions that would indicate someone is racist. No one has challenged them or posted any examples of them.

Yes, of course, there are two parties and politicians have to appeal to half the country. Trump says a lot of things that people hate, and somehow he's got away with it, but most wouldn't. Probably because he's said what he's said and play the boo hoo victim card at the same time.
He won and "gets away with it" precisely because he is not scripted and focus group tested. People have gotten tired of politicians saying nothing.

Have they? They keep voting for such politicians. People should think about the system of govt they want so that they can actually CHOOSE who they want, rather than this current farce of a system.
Sure, they could vote for a third party loser, but he/she would have no chance whatsoever to effect the major parties. Trump, OTOH, was exactly that, someone who didn't need party money and thus wasn't under the party's thumb. He also represented a major threat to democrat hegemony if he could actually win.

And it's working. The GOP leadership cannot ignore Trump and have to deal with him. The way the democrats dealt with Bernie was revealed and many are tired of that party's malfeasance as well. It remains to be seen, though, if the democrats will rally to hold their leadership to account or if they've become so accustomed to authoritarianism that they can't.

We need at least 3 or 4 major parties to force compromise and provide more choices for voters, but until the 2 we have now are forced to relinquish some control, we won't get them.

Yes, I agree, and the only way for real change is by changing the system. Trump's come out and said he's a "movement" which is a joke, maybe he's a bowel movement but nothing more. He doesn't stand for anything other than himself. The problem is the right have seen that the system benefits them and so don't want change.
The "right"? Hardly. Trump's biggest opposition is from the desperate democrats, fearful of losing their positions of power.

What? Did you read what I wrote? I said the right supports the SYSTEM because it benefits them. I didn't talk about Trump's opposition at all.

I haven't revisited this thread in a while. Has anyone proved Bigoted Bannon to be a Bigot, or is it by name alone, beings labels are more important than reality to many-a-liberal, in the nature of Bigots?

He won and "gets away with it" precisely because he is not scripted and focus group tested. People have gotten tired of politicians saying nothing.

Have they? They keep voting for such politicians. People should think about the system of govt they want so that they can actually CHOOSE who they want, rather than this current farce of a system.
Sure, they could vote for a third party loser, but he/she would have no chance whatsoever to effect the major parties. Trump, OTOH, was exactly that, someone who didn't need party money and thus wasn't under the party's thumb. He also represented a major threat to democrat hegemony if he could actually win.

And it's working. The GOP leadership cannot ignore Trump and have to deal with him. The way the democrats dealt with Bernie was revealed and many are tired of that party's malfeasance as well. It remains to be seen, though, if the democrats will rally to hold their leadership to account or if they've become so accustomed to authoritarianism that they can't.

We need at least 3 or 4 major parties to force compromise and provide more choices for voters, but until the 2 we have now are forced to relinquish some control, we won't get them.

Yes, I agree, and the only way for real change is by changing the system. Trump's come out and said he's a "movement" which is a joke, maybe he's a bowel movement but nothing more. He doesn't stand for anything other than himself. The problem is the right have seen that the system benefits them and so don't want change.
The "right"? Hardly. Trump's biggest opposition is from the desperate democrats, fearful of losing their positions of power.

What? Did you read what I wrote? I said the right supports the SYSTEM because it benefits them. I didn't talk about Trump's opposition at all.

The republicans voters voted for an outsider who challenged the system.

They don't think the system benefits them, they want it changed.

I haven't revisited this thread in a while. Has anyone proved Bigoted Bannon to be a Bigot, or is it by name alone, beings labels are more important than reality to many-a-liberal, in the nature of Bigots?

THe most I've seen is a few lefties have posted links to other lefties who say that Bannon is racist, because reasons.

THen they bitch and call us names because we don't accept their "evidence".

That doesn't make much sense.

They voted for an outside who was part of the party. They wouldn't have voted for him is he wasn't Republican. They claimed they wanted change, then when the election was won, they didn't want change. I could show you plenty of threads on here where they were saying that the system is perfectly fine. They didn't care who won, as long as it was a republican, they didn't vote for him because he was an outsider.

THe most I've seen is a few lefties have posted links to other lefties who say that Bannon is racist, because reasons. THen they bitch and call us names because we don't accept their "evidence".
I watched a video that was provided as "proof" and they didn't go within 50 miles of it.

They voted for an outside who was part of the party. They wouldn't have voted for him is he wasn't Republican. They claimed they wanted change, then when the election was won, they didn't want change. I could show you plenty of threads on here where they were saying that the system is perfectly fine. They didn't care who won, as long as it was a republican, they didn't vote for him because he was an outsider.

He wasn't part of the Party Leadership.

And if you think the Trump supporters don't want Change on Trade and Immigration, you haven't been paying any attention.

THe most I've seen is a few lefties have posted links to other lefties who say that Bannon is racist, because reasons. THen they bitch and call us names because we don't accept their "evidence".
I watched a video that was provided as "proof" and they didn't go within 50 miles of it.

As I suspected. Thanks for the verification.

I hear on most media that Steve Bannon is a white racist but never hear where the get that view. Is there actually something in his background that makes him one or is it just another democrat ploy to attempt to weaken President Trump's administration?

Instead of posting an ignorant OP, you could have just done a google search of racist remarks made by Bannon. And there have been plenty. Google

You know, I have done that and I found nothing but leftists interpretations of his words. Stated differently, I've found nothing clearly racists but simply conservative views which people like you claim to be racist. Two very different things.

So why don't you help us all out and back up your claim at the same time by post irrefutable evidence that the man is a racist. Then we can all see who is and who is not ignorant.

The floor is yours.

Hmm...crickets.

While we await your learned response, a little entertainment...

And if you think the Trump supporters don't want Change on Trade and Immigration, you haven't been paying any attention.

He wasn't part of the party leadership, you mean like Bush W., Obama, Clinton, Reagan, every president except Bush senior in the last 40 years? Oh, WOW....

I didn't talk about change on trade and immigration... jeez. I was talking about change of the SYSTEM.

He wasn't part of the party leadership, you mean like Bush W., Obama, Clinton, Reagan, every president except Bush senior in the last 40 years? Oh, WOW....

I didn't talk about change on trade and immigration... jeez. I was talking about change of the SYSTEM.

Give my your single biggest example of how the "System" supports republicans, so that I can address your point seriously and honestly.

Trump gets opposition from GOP party leadership and all democrats. The democrats just add a component of irrational hatred.

Give my your single biggest example of how the "System" supports republicans, so that I can address your point seriously and honestly.

Try the electoral college and the Senate.

Clearly the only presidential election the Republicans have won since 1992 where they gained the most votes was 2004. That's once in 7 elections, and yet they've won three of those elections. The Democrats haven't won a presidential election while losing the popular vote in the modern era.

The Senate. Well it's the fact that EC votes are the Senate and House, and the house is more or less in line with the population of the country, therefore it's the senate votes which tip it in favor of the Republicans.

The system pushes the US far more towards the right than it otherwise would be.

Clearly the only presidential election the Republicans have won since 1992 where they gained the most votes was 2004. That's once in 7 elections, and yet they've won three of those elections. The Democrats haven't won a presidential election while losing the popular vote in the modern era.

The Senate. Well it's the fact that EC votes are the Senate and House, and the house is more or less in line with the population of the country, therefore it's the senate votes which tip it in favor of the Republicans.

That's not a system to benefit Republicans. Republicans didn't even exist when that system was created.

That's a system designed to protect smaller states from the potential tyranny of larger states.

THe most I've seen is a few lefties have posted links to other lefties who say that Bannon is racist, because reasons.

THen they bitch and call us names because we don't accept their "evidence".

I guess we'll have to assume he's racist cuz he's a white Republican. Them leftists sure are tolerant and inclusive. Without them we don't move forward.

That's not a system to benefit Republicans. Republicans didn't even exist when that system was created.

That's a system designed to protect smaller states from the potential tyranny of larger states.

Are you serious? I didn't say the system was designed to benefit the Republicans. Where do you read this stuff? You read a word, then you send it around your brain picking up other shit in your brain and then you think it means something I didn't say.

I can't converse with someone who does this shit.

Are you serious? I didn't say the system was designed to benefit the Republicans. Where do you read this stuff? You read a word, then you send it around your brain picking up other shit in your brain and then you think it means something I didn't say.

No.......You said the system benefits the Republicans. Thank GOD for the EC. At least our founding fathers had operable brains. Can't say the same for the left. They're mostly just hyper sensitive and hateful.

No.......You said the system benefits the Republicans. Thank GOD for the EC. At least our founding fathers had operable brains. Can't say the same for the left. They're mostly just hyper sensitive and hateful.

Exactly, thank god for the thing that allows your party to do better than it actually should, huh? if it were the other way around you'd be going nuts.

I have to wonder why you have a problem with everyone having an equal say in the country.

Dude there are 40 pages here. I've posted shit in this thread too.

What kind of evidence are you looking for exactly ? Cause the bannon defenders can't seem to answer that question .

Are you just a fucktard?

You say hes a racist, why?

Forum List

Back