🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What evidence is there that Steve Bannon is a racist?

I hear on most media that Steve Bannon is a white racist but never hear where the get that view. Is there actually something in his background that makes him one or is it just another democrat ploy to attempt to weaken President Trump's administration?

Instead of posting an ignorant OP, you could have just done a google search of racist remarks made by Bannon. And there have been plenty. Google

Says the lefty who can't be bothered to post the allegedly "racist" remarks.

Almost like it's a trend.

I hear on most media that Steve Bannon is a white racist but never hear where the get that view. Is there actually something in his background that makes him one or is it just another democrat ploy to attempt to weaken President Trump's administration?

Instead of posting an ignorant OP, you could have just done a google search of racist remarks made by Bannon. And there have been plenty. Google

You know, I have done that and I found nothing but leftists interpretations of his words. Stated differently, I've found nothing clearly racists but simply conservative views which people like you claim to be racist. Two very different things.

So why don't you help us all out and back up your claim at the same time by post irrefutable evidence that the man is a racist. Then we can all see who is and who is not ignorant.

The floor is yours.

Trump insulted Mexicans, repeatedly,

Nope, he insulted illegal aliens, not all Mexicans, you fucking liar.

Nope, he insulted a few specific women, again you lie.

POWs, to name a few.

He never insulted POWs, liar.

Yes, he also insulted politicians.

As well he and any thinking person that is a US citizen should.

Saying Mexicans are drug dealers and rapists

Liar. Saying that SOME ILLEGAL ALIENS are drug dealers and rapists is A. obviously true and B. NOT insulting to Mexicans.

and promising to build a wall is insulting to Mexicans, you stupid idiot.

NOpe. Building a wall just says that we don't want illegal immigration. It says nothing insulting about Mexicans. YOu race baiting ass.

He did insult John McCain in a way that insults all POWs.

John McCain A. deserved what he got, and B. is a miserable, but TOUGH old man who doesn't need you to stand up for him.

The way he talks about women is insulting to all women.

Nope. It is insulting to the women he insults.

He brags about being able to rape women and get away with it.

Says the dishonest lefty who pretends to not know what the meaning of the word "LET".

If you can't admit that insults all women, you are just too stupid to have a discussion with.

Standard lefty tactic of inventing excuses to ignore arguments they don't like.

Has worked fine for them. It is completely dishonest but very, very few lefties care about that.

Saying Mexicans are drug dealers and rapists and promising to build a wall is insulting to Mexicans, you stupid idiot.

He was referring to illegal immigrants from mexico, not all Mexicans,liar.

He did insult John McCain in a way that insults all POWs.

John McCain is a collaborator and does not represent LOYAL POWs who resisted to the end. McCain was a sell out who was running around in civilian clothes at the time they released our POWs.

The way he talks about women is insulting to all women. He brags about being able to rape women and get away with it.

That is your opinion and that does not makeit true. That you provide not one supporting quote to substantiate your pathetic ignorant opinion speaks volumes more than your silly rants do.

If you can't admit that insults all women, you are just too stupid to have a discussion with.

Great, welcome to my ignore list.

Steven Bannon is the mirror-opposite alternative-universe equivalent of the hyper-leftist known as Michael Moore.

The Left is pissing its pants over Bannon because they, above all others, know the value of propaganda, and they're scared shitless of losing more of their base.

The Right now has a Master Propagandist walking the Halls of Power and they know what that means for their own prospects for such a craftsman to materialize at a point in time when they're so badly fragmented and impotent.

In their place I'd be shitting my pants, too.

Ironic... and more than a little funny.

Sadly, by pushing an agenda that was TOO far to the Left, and through arrogance and hubris, Dems-Progs-Libs did this to themselves.

A gaping, bleeding, self-inflicted wound.

Squeal, little LibTard piggies... squeal...

Last edited:
Wow.. day what, 5? Still no evidence Bannon is a racist.

There's plenty of examples thru this thread! But every reply is "well that's not racist ! " or "I want an example of him saying XYZ" .

It's like anything less than a pic of Bannon wearing a granddragon outfit just wont do .

Dude there are 40 pages here. I've posted shit in this thread too.

What kind of evidence are you looking for exactly ? Cause the bannon defenders can't seem to answer that question .

There's plenty of examples thru this thread! But every reply is "well that's not racist ! " or "I want an example of him saying XYZ" .

It's like anything less than a pic of Bannon wearing a granddragon outfit just wont do .
Nope - there are none and you keep parroting that blanket statements that it must be true are evidence that he is racist. Of course people are asking for examples or pointing out that the statements presented thus far are not even close to racist.

That is what happens when you try and pass bull off as fact.

Steven Bannon is the mirror-opposite alternative-universe equivalent of the hyper-leftist known as Michael Moore.
This is an interesting statement as it is absolutely true. had not thought of it that way but they really are the same concept on opposite ends.

The right's Moore.

No one has addressed any of posted material concerning Bannon and they won't.

This is an interesting statement as it is absolutely true. had not thought of it that way but they really are the same concept on opposite ends.

The right's Moore.
Correct-A-Mundo...

Thanks...

The thought occurred to me within the past couple of weeks, as all of this has been unfolding, and as I read-up a bit on the guy, and, after giving it a bit of thought, it seems very likely to prove true, metaphorically speaking...

Everybody gets lucky once in a while...

It was my turn... :biggrin:

If you disagree with the Left you're a racist. No evidence or facts needed. That's the rule of thumb.

Bullshit. I posted the dictionary definition and none of you have come close to meeting it.

Dude there are 40 pages here. I've posted shit in this thread too.

What kind of evidence are you looking for exactly ? Cause the bannon defenders can't seem to answer that question .

Your evasion is pathetic.

Most politicians say nothing that hasn't been carefully focus group tested to avoid saying anything of substance at all. Trump is not most politicians, thus will say a lot of things that people will hate.

Yes, of course, there are two parties and politicians have to appeal to half the country. Trump says a lot of things that people hate, and somehow he's got away with it, but most wouldn't. Probably because he's said what he's said and play the boo hoo victim card at the same time.
He won and "gets away with it" precisely because he is not scripted and focus group tested. People have gotten tired of politicians saying nothing.

Have they? They keep voting for such politicians. People should think about the system of govt they want so that they can actually CHOOSE who they want, rather than this current farce of a system.
Sure, they could vote for a third party loser, but he/she would have no chance whatsoever to effect the major parties. Trump, OTOH, was exactly that, someone who didn't need party money and thus wasn't under the party's thumb. He also represented a major threat to democrat hegemony if he could actually win.

And it's working. The GOP leadership cannot ignore Trump and have to deal with him. The way the democrats dealt with Bernie was revealed and many are tired of that party's malfeasance as well. It remains to be seen, though, if the democrats will rally to hold their leadership to account or if they've become so accustomed to authoritarianism that they can't.

We need at least 3 or 4 major parties to force compromise and provide more choices for voters, but until the 2 we have now are forced to relinquish some control, we won't get them.

Yes, I agree, and the only way for real change is by changing the system. Trump's come out and said he's a "movement" which is a joke, maybe he's a bowel movement but nothing more. He doesn't stand for anything other than himself. The problem is the right have seen that the system benefits them and so don't want change.
The "right"? Hardly. Trump's biggest opposition is from the desperate democrats, fearful of losing their positions of power.

Forum List

Back