What exactly did they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting . . . . has a single Leftard given just ONE clear example yet of exactly where and when Russia affected and changed votes as per the OP of this thread?

Nah, still didn't think so. . . .

Actually the thread is full of links to what Russia did. What intelligence agencies did not do was ascertain whether or not the coordinated Russian attack on our election had any impact. It doesn’t matter. If someone plans to rob a bank, but fails to get any money, a crime is still committed.

Actually the thread is full of links to what Russia did. What intelligence agencies did not do was ascertain whether or not the coordinated Russian attack on our election had any impact.

If the evidence of a coordinated attack was so clear the impact would be evident or at least partially evident.

Please specify the exact "mountain of evidence," beyond exposing the Democrats deliberate wrongdoing with regards to Bernie Sanders.
Bernie said she won fair and square... Good enough for me.
Well then, Russia had no influence on the election and as they actually expected her to win, just as the Democrats did, Trump won fair and square, by the Electoral College, which those voters actually signed their votes and handed them in.
One might remember that Vladimir Putin is former KGB and thus of Communist (Marxist) background and our new Democratic left is pro-Marxist, so it stands to reason the Russians preferred Clinton, rather than a pro-Capitalist, Constitutional Republic Presidential candidate.
Their hacking led to a tidal wave of BS against Hillary and lost her the election along with James Comey the big mouth Republican Straight Arrow.
No, the Wikileaks emails led to the truth about Hillary being released, and the Russians weren't responsible for that. Douchebags like you deliberately conflate a whole lot of things that have no connection with each other to make your imbecile claims seem credible.

Ok, lets assume that the Russians hacked the DNC servers and made public the information that showed corruption and cheating by Hillary and the dem party. Are you lefties saying that the truth caused Hillary to lose?

That would be the Russian intelligence operation, retard.
Answer the question, did the truth about Hilary make her lose?

Answer mine, dope.

Was that the purpose of the Russian intelligence operation designed to help Trump win?

I ask because you can't have it both ways. If the "truth" as you say caused her to lose, then the Russian operation was successful.
The Russians did NOT do anything to help Trump win, they were simply causing chaos and you dumb asses have continued it for 2 years after.
Of course they did...

They provided Trump with leaked emails. Trump used those emails in his “Crooked HIllary” campaign

Trump received no emails from any Russians, moron.

Ok, lets assume that the Russians hacked the DNC servers and made public the information that showed corruption and cheating by Hillary and the dem party. Are you lefties saying that the truth caused Hillary to lose?

That would be the Russian intelligence operation, retard.
So you’re saying hitlery’s emails were Russian
Except the emails hacked were between powerless staffers and Meant garbage except to Fox.
Trump gleefully reported on each leaked email

Wouldn't any political opponent of Hillary's do the same thing?

I'm still waiting . . . . has a single Leftard given just ONE clear example yet of exactly where and when Russia affected and changed votes as per the OP of this thread?

Actually the thread is full of links to what Russia did. What intelligence agencies did not do was ascertain whether or not the coordinated Russian attack on our election had any impact. It doesn’t matter. If someone plans to rob a bank, but fails to get any money, a crime is still committed.

No. The allegation and basis for the entire Trump witch-hunt is that THEY HELPED HIM BEAT HILLARY. Therefore MANY votes must have been changed, at least a HUNDRED-THOUSAND across 4-5 state lines. I'm being generous. SHOW ME 10,000 people who say their vote was changed and that it is tied to definite Russian activity that Donald was part and parcel of and privy to.

That's just 1:10 of what you say is there. Should be easy-peazy. Don't give me this thread is fill of links bullcrap. If all this evidence has been laid to bare HERE then the case ought to be OVER, done and out at the Mueller headquarters. And for all the bluster for how guilty Trump is and how the Trumplets are all controlled by Putin, you mean NOT ONE OF YOU has compiled these links into a clear, concise and coherent list for easy reference, inspection and confirmation of the PROOF you keep saying with glee is there?!

SHOW ME the proof otherwise this has all been nothing more than an ass-sandwich and you got NOTHING on Trump other than vague suspicions that lead to empty rooms.

They hacked the DNC and podesta servers and gave it to

the gotcha MSM media, not to mention the fox Rush etc etc propaganda machine.
Prove it! No us agency looked at them. And podesta’s was phishing. Fk, I hate it when you fks don’t know facts
You’re an idiot. The FBI investigated exact copies of the DNC’s hard drives and phishing IS hacking.
/——/ Those copies were never verified, no one can claim they were exact copies or were not altered, completely inadmissible in court. No chain of custody.
I hope you don’t mind if I take the FBI’s word about it over an Internet freak like you. They say it’s an appropriate substitute.
Yes, we do mind. The FBI's word isn't worth jack shit.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
LOLOLOLOL

Cries the USMB’s fuckingest fucking moron.

:lmao:

Fucking moron... nothing you say means anything, you’ve so completely discredited yourself over the years.

Meanwhile, the FBI remains one of our trusted law enforcement agencies, despite your delusions. When they say we’ve been hacked — we’ve been hacked. And no amount of shaking your cane at the sky is going to change that.

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?
They hacked the DNC and podesta servers and gave it to

the gotcha MSM media, not to mention the fox Rush etc etc propaganda machine.
Prove it! No us agency looked at them. And podesta’s was phishing. Fk, I hate it when you fks don’t know facts
You’re an idiot. The FBI investigated exact copies of the DNC’s hard drives and phishing IS hacking.

Exact copies? When it comes to forensics, nothing beats the originals, even down to fingerprints on hard drives to determine who handled them. And phishing is social engineering, not hacking. It's the difference between breaking a window and convincing the home owner to give you the key.
When it comes to digital duplicates, the copy is identical to the original. Fingerprints aren’t needed in this case since the Russian hackers didn’t physically touch the servers.

As far as phishing, it IS hacking... they are two approaches to reach the same goal... steal information from someone’s computer or server.

/——/ Those copies were never verified, no one can claim they were exact copies or were not altered, completely inadmissible in court. No chain of custody.
I hope you don’t mind if I take the FBI’s word about it over an Internet freak like you. They say it’s an appropriate substitute.

LOLOLOLOL

Fucking moron... nothing you say means anything, you’ve so completely discredited yourself over the years.

Meanwhile, the FBI remains one of our trusted law enforcement agencies, despite your delusions. When they say we’ve been hacked — we’ve been hacked. And no amount of shaking your cane at the sky is going to change that.
"Trust the FBI" is the moron's motto.

LOLOLOLOL

"Trust the FBI" is the moron's motto.
Even funnier — trust bripat9643 is yours.

then why are you in here?

because i am. & i don't need your permission either. you ok?

lol....
you should learn who to do battle with, you still haven't answered why you think those companies aren't reporting news.
They are reporting BS character assassination and Hate propaganda, dumbass. You are the biggest waste of time on here
based on what? news, anything is news fking idiot. car driving 100 miles an hour down a freeway is news. someone eating a pizza is news. cnn reporting fake news thinks it is news. It isn't, it's just fake. see the difference?
This is about political news, stupid. Yes I definitely wish our CNN and MSNBC and fox and ABC and CBS and Etc would spend some money on reporting around the world instead of these ridiculous gabfests. But they don't spend their time discussing phony scandals that have no basis in fact and no evidence to support them. Breaking for silly dupes like you... Hillary the foundation Obama Etc have been investigated endlessly and nothing anywhere near criminal has been found. It's all garbage propaganda. The rich don't pay enough in taxes so we have to cut services for regular people. After 35 years of GOP dominance, we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility in our history. Great job, scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you.
Like Russia Russia that scam? Yeah cause that’s make believe and yet without any evidence you believe. Not sure your logic just cause a poor loser lost! WOW!!!

^^^ fake news ^^^ debunked 1000x. why do you need to lie in order to support your 'president'?
Here it is again.

Hillary is clean. Trump is a criminal.

How does one hold those two opinions in their mind?

Partisanship warps the brain.
Fusion GPS is a US company, and UK is an ally country.
The Russians who met with the Trumps were operatives of a hostile foreign power.

kjekB6Z.png
it's still collusion with a foreign government. dude are you truly that stupid? oh fk, yeah you are.
Its really just as simple as this:

Turns out Philip Bump at the Washington Post decided to explain that very thing on Monday, and the simplest way to illustrate the difference is to ask, "Which way is the money going? Is it going to the campaign? Or is it going away from the campaign?"

Campaign expenditure vs campaign contribution.

"federal law doesn't just ban contributions of actual money dollars to campaigns from foreign governments, but also donations of goods, services, outside advocacy -- in short, anything of value given that can help a candidate"

Paying a foreign national fair market value for opposition research is generally not illegal.

if that foreign national is from a hostile adversarial nation it is.
Why does it matter? It’s foreign interference. Doesn’t that matter to you? Why would an ally interfere?

And how did they get golden shower info except from Russia. Huh? Russia isn’t supposed to be an ally. You ok?

Last edited:

No there is no links with evidence. You should wake up you’re dreaming :auiqs.jpg:

She did. She got even more rich from the uranium deal.

Who colluded with Russia other than Hillary?

^^^ fake news ^^^ debunked 1000x. why do you need to lie in order to support your 'president'?
Here it is again.

The Russians who met with the Trumps were operatives of a hostile foreign power.

kjekB6Z.png
it's still collusion with a foreign government. dude are you truly that stupid? oh fk, yeah you are.

Turns out Philip Bump at the Washington Post decided to explain that very thing on Monday, and the simplest way to illustrate the difference is to ask, "Which way is the money going? Is it going to the campaign? Or is it going away from the campaign?"

"federal law doesn't just ban contributions of actual money dollars to campaigns from foreign governments, but also donations of goods, services, outside advocacy -- in short, anything of value given that can help a candidate"

Paying a foreign national fair market value for opposition research is generally not illegal.
Who did that?

Actually the thread is full of links to what Russia did. What intelligence agencies did not do was ascertain whether or not the coordinated Russian attack on our election had any impact.

If the evidence of a coordinated attack was so clear the impact would be evident or at least partially evident.
Enough that we have to wait for classified documents

Here it is again.

kjekB6Z.png

Why does it matter? It’s foreign interference. Doesn’t that matter to you? Why would an ally interfere?

And how did they get golden shower info except from Russia. Huh? Russia isn’t supposed to be an ally. You ok?
Its not foreign influence, read it again.

Fusion GPS paid Steele for services rendered, perfectly legal services.

kjekB6Z.png

Used in a campaign, yeah interference what else was it for but to influence the election. You need to remember who you’re talking with! I’m educated

Please specify the exact "mountain of evidence," beyond exposing the Democrats deliberate wrongdoing with regards to Bernie Sanders.
Bernie said she won fair and square... Good enough for me.
Well then, Russia had no influence on the election and as they actually expected her to win, just as the Democrats did, Trump won fair and square, by the Electoral College, which those voters actually signed their votes and handed them in.
One might remember that Vladimir Putin is former KGB and thus of Communist (Marxist) background and our new Democratic left is pro-Marxist, so it stands to reason the Russians preferred Clinton, rather than a pro-Capitalist, Constitutional Republic Presidential candidate.
Their hacking led to a tidal wave of BS against Hillary and lost her the election along with James Comey the big mouth Republican Straight Arrow.
No, the Wikileaks emails led to the truth about Hillary being released, and the Russians weren't responsible for that. Douchebags like you deliberately conflate a whole lot of things that have no connection with each other to make your imbecile claims seem credible.
Nothing was found except a lot of Gossip between DNC and podesta staffers, blown out of all proportion at Twisted for the Dupes, who are now all conspiracy nut jobs who believe the FBI and the CIA had in for the the Trump Meister.

Used in a campaign, yeah interference what else was it for but to influence the election. You need to remember who you’re talking with! I’m educated
Yeah a master's in GOP BS propaganda, super duper.

It is. You’re just ignoring it because it makes Trump seem (rightfully) illegitimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back