What exactly did they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand Hillary did not fabricate the dossier, although she paid for it....in more ways than one. I also understand she didn't wipe down her server, not even with a cloth, but she sure as hell paid for someone to do it. Which holds her responsible.
Irrelevant

If Hillary funded the dossier, why didn’t she use it?
Trump repeatedly used the information provided by Putin

You're kidding. The fix was in, Hillary was guaranteed the position of President. You idiots on the left needed a backup plan in case she did lose.

That is QTARD nonsense.why would our entire intel infrastructure be loyal to Clinton?

Our entire intel infrastructure is not loyal to Clinton. Just the idiots at the top....dumbass.

Oh, ok. So just the "idiots at the top" perpetrated all of this and the thousands of others just what, go along?

Sure, dope.

They are powerless to do anything about it, moron. Furthermore, most of them ddidn't know anything about it.

Actually the thread is full of links to what Russia did. What intelligence agencies did not do was ascertain whether or not the coordinated Russian attack on our election had any impact.

If the evidence of a coordinated attack was so clear the impact would be evident or at least partially evident.

It is evident, fool.

Trump is president.
Trump is president because Hillary sucked ass, and for no other reason.

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?
They hacked the DNC and podesta servers and gave it to

the gotcha MSM media, not to mention the fox Rush etc etc propaganda machine.
Prove it! No us agency looked at them. And podesta’s was phishing. Fk, I hate it when you fks don’t know facts

It is not our job to “prove it”. That the job of the Intellugence agancies. The US government has proven it. That’s why they filed charges against a whole whack of Russians.

I hate it when you ignore facts which are in the public record.

The US government hasn't proved jack shit. An indictment is a list of charges. It contains no proof of anything. You idiots have no proof. That's why you keep trying to claim an indictment is the same thing as proof.

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?
They hacked the DNC and podesta servers and gave it to

the gotcha MSM media, not to mention the fox Rush etc etc propaganda machine.
Prove it! No us agency looked at them. And podesta’s was phishing. Fk, I hate it when you fks don’t know facts
You’re an idiot. The FBI investigated exact copies of the DNC’s hard drives and phishing IS hacking.
/——/ Those copies were never verified, no one can claim they were exact copies or were not altered, completely inadmissible in court. No chain of custody.

Loser.

While you're arguing over "the server", Mueller has gone well beyond that and indicted by name those involved, explained how and when it was perpetrated and how it was distributed and even financed. The "server" would not have given those details.

Conclusion: the server was not needed in the way you imagine and you are too dumb to see that.
Mueller has composed a work of fiction. That's all he's done.

I hope you don’t mind if I take the FBI’s word about it over an Internet freak like you. They say it’s an appropriate substitute.
Yes, we do mind. The FBI's word isn't worth jack shit.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
LOLOLOLOL

Cries the USMB’s fuckingest fucking moron.

:lmao:

Fucking moron... nothing you say means anything, you’ve so completely discredited yourself over the years.

Meanwhile, the FBI remains one of our trusted law enforcement agencies, despite your delusions. When they say we’ve been hacked — we’ve been hacked. And no amount of shaking your cane at the sky is going to change that.
"Trust the FBI" is the moron's motto.
Even funnier — trust bripat9643 is yours.

Wrong, asshole, I don't ask anyone to trust me. Relying on authority to determine what you think is a snowflake thing. Everything you believe is what someone told you to believe.
WTF??

So you post shit that you don't think should be accepted as fact??

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The emails were published in their entirety. No one in the fake media or the Hillary campaign contested their accuracy.

You lose, douchebag.
Not only published in their entirety, but in a searchable database.
WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails
WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database
but where are or which are the emails that made Hillary evil, a cheat? what terms would you 'search' under??
There are thousands of emails. If you're looking for those quoted in media, just go back and pull key phrases from old news articles to start your search. I've read through many at random and it's been an enlightening slog. You can find the true believers as well as those that know they're peddling bullshit to the public. I find it humorous that many show the insiders strategizing on how to get Trump as the Republican nominee because they thought he'd be easy to beat. Have fun in your search.

I just want to know, the emails that made the right wing chant she was crooked....

what made you, or Bri Pat and the all in unison right wingers take the positions you have...out of these emails, to think and say clinton was evil, a cheat, and crooked? What stood out in these emails that made you all take this position?
The emails didn't make me decide that Hillary was an evil crooked cheat. I've had that opinion since the early 90's. Those emails highlighted for others though that the DNC, much like the Obama DOJ, wasn't operating in a fair and impartial manner. The DNC, as well as the RNC, are NOT supposed to favor any primary candidate. They exist to advance the party platform until a nominee is chosen. The emails showed DNC staffers colluding to suppress Bernie's support and to advance Hillary. Interesting reading in this Politico article if you can believe the woman that went on to help Hillary cheat in the general election as was also exposed in the emails.
Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC

Except that Bernie Sanders isn’t a Democrat. He’s always been an independent. He sits in the Senate as an independent today.

So why wouldn’t the Democrats try to stop someone who wasn’t a member of their party from becoming the party’s nominee. All these people have been raising money and volunteering and doing the tough work on behalf of the Democrats for years and this outsider, who hadn’t raised money for the party, or helped with any of the work the party does, but is going to swoop in and take over the Democrats because he can’t afford to run as an independent.

Damn skippy they tried to stop him just like the Republican Party tried to stop Trump.

Please specify the exact "mountain of evidence," beyond exposing the Democrats deliberate wrongdoing with regards to Bernie Sanders.
Bernie said she won fair and square... Good enough for me.
Well then, Russia had no influence on the election and as they actually expected her to win, just as the Democrats did, Trump won fair and square, by the Electoral College, which those voters actually signed their votes and handed them in.
One might remember that Vladimir Putin is former KGB and thus of Communist (Marxist) background and our new Democratic left is pro-Marxist, so it stands to reason the Russians preferred Clinton, rather than a pro-Capitalist, Constitutional Republic Presidential candidate.
Their hacking led to a tidal wave of BS against Hillary and lost her the election along with James Comey the big mouth Republican Straight Arrow.
No, the Wikileaks emails led to the truth about Hillary being released, and the Russians weren't responsible for that. Douchebags like you deliberately conflate a whole lot of things that have no connection with each other to make your imbecile claims seem credible.
Nothing was found except a lot of Gossip between DNC and podesta staffers, blown out of all proportion at Twisted for the Dupes, who are now all conspiracy nut jobs who believe the FBI and the CIA had in for the the Trump Meister.

So it had no real affect on the election. Is that what you're trying to say?

Yes, we do mind. The FBI's word isn't worth jack shit.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
LOLOLOLOL

Fucking moron... nothing you say means anything, you’ve so completely discredited yourself over the years.

Meanwhile, the FBI remains one of our trusted law enforcement agencies, despite your delusions. When they say we’ve been hacked — we’ve been hacked. And no amount of shaking your cane at the sky is going to change that.

Wrong, asshole, I don't ask anyone to trust me. Relying on authority to determine what you think is a snowflake thing. Everything you believe is what someone told you to believe.
WTF??

It shouldn't be accepted as fact merely because I post it, moron. Are you saying people are supposed to believe what you post in here simply because you post it?

Its really just as simple as this:

Turns out Philip Bump at the Washington Post decided to explain that very thing on Monday, and the simplest way to illustrate the difference is to ask, "Which way is the money going? Is it going to the campaign? Or is it going away from the campaign?"

Campaign expenditure vs campaign contribution.

"federal law doesn't just ban contributions of actual money dollars to campaigns from foreign governments, but also donations of goods, services, outside advocacy -- in short, anything of value given that can help a candidate"

Paying a foreign national fair market value for opposition research is generally not illegal.

if that foreign national is from a hostile adversarial nation it is.
Why does it matter? It’s foreign interference. Doesn’t that matter to you? Why would an ally interfere?

And how did they get golden shower info except from Russia. Huh? Russia isn’t supposed to be an ally. You ok?
Its not foreign influence, read it again.

Fusion GPS paid Steele for services rendered, perfectly legal services.
Used in a campaign, yeah interference what else was it for but to influence the election. You need to remember who you’re talking with! I’m educated
The Steele dossier didnt influence the election, because nobody in the public knew it existed prior to election. Only the FBI and FISA court knew of it privately.
Motherjones published a story about the dossier on oct 31, 2016, but knowbody heard it, partly because motherjones isnt mainstream, and the Comey hillary-email announcement at the same time drowned it out. Buzzfeed didnt publish the dossier until Jan 2017.

The clinton campaign did not use the steele dossier during the campaign, it was just privately given to the FBI. So no public influence possible.
It was used to spy on the Trump campaign, and who knows what they learned from that spying and how it was used.

Not only published in their entirety, but in a searchable database.
WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails
WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database
but where are or which are the emails that made Hillary evil, a cheat? what terms would you 'search' under??
There are thousands of emails. If you're looking for those quoted in media, just go back and pull key phrases from old news articles to start your search. I've read through many at random and it's been an enlightening slog. You can find the true believers as well as those that know they're peddling bullshit to the public. I find it humorous that many show the insiders strategizing on how to get Trump as the Republican nominee because they thought he'd be easy to beat. Have fun in your search.

I just want to know, the emails that made the right wing chant she was crooked....

what made you, or Bri Pat and the all in unison right wingers take the positions you have...out of these emails, to think and say clinton was evil, a cheat, and crooked? What stood out in these emails that made you all take this position?
The emails didn't make me decide that Hillary was an evil crooked cheat. I've had that opinion since the early 90's. Those emails highlighted for others though that the DNC, much like the Obama DOJ, wasn't operating in a fair and impartial manner. The DNC, as well as the RNC, are NOT supposed to favor any primary candidate. They exist to advance the party platform until a nominee is chosen. The emails showed DNC staffers colluding to suppress Bernie's support and to advance Hillary. Interesting reading in this Politico article if you can believe the woman that went on to help Hillary cheat in the general election as was also exposed in the emails.

Let's not lose sight of the fact that all of that information was obtained feloniously and used feloniously in an itelligence operation perpetrated by Russia in an attempt to influence our election. Lets also not lose sight that the President has now openly admitted to conspiring with that operation.
He hasn't admitted to anything, you fucking dumbass. He heasn't said anything that he hasn't said several times before.

LOLOLOLOL

WTF??

It shouldn't be accepted as fact merely because I post it, moron. Are you saying people are supposed to believe what you post in here simply because you post it?
No, what I'm saying is what I post, I believe is fact. You just admitted you post bullshit and you know it's bullshit when you post it.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

That would be the Russian intelligence operation, retard.
So you’re saying hitlery’s emails were Russian
Except the emails hacked were between powerless staffers and Meant garbage except to Fox.
Trump gleefully reported on each leaked email

Wouldn't any political opponent of Hillary's do the same thing?
Too bad journalism is a forgotten art almost here. Someone should have kept that crap off the MSM. Fox Rush Etc of course just is a disgrace... Totally full of s***...
Why should it have been kept off the MSM? Do you believe the government should censor the news? Don't lie now.

WTF??

No, what I'm saying is what I post, I believe is fact. You just admitted you post bullshit and you know it's bullshit when you post it.

No I didn't, you fucking dumbass. You have trouble understanding English, don't you.

Let's not lose sight of the fact that all of that information was obtained feloniously and used feloniously in an itelligence operation perpetrated by Russia in an attempt to influence our election. Lets also not lose sight that the President has now openly admitted to conspiring with that operation.
He hasn't admitted to anything, you fucking dumbass. He heasn't said anything that he hasn't said several times before.

Yes he did. His tweets this weekend confirmed collusion and that Junior lied to Congress.

Trump just threw his son under the bus and tried to save his own sorry ass by saying he knew nothing about it all.

You’re going to deny this and insult me for saying it but that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

Yes he did. His tweets this weekend confirmed collusion and that Junior lied to Congress.

Trump just threw his son under the bus and tried to save his own sorry ass by saying he knew nothing about it all.

You’re going to deny this and insult me for saying it but that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

His tweets confirmed nothing that paranoid conspiracy theorists like you believe. Your post is 100% fact free.

WTF??

No I didn't, you fucking dumbass. You have trouble understanding English, don't you.
Yeah, ya did, ya fucking moron.

Fusion GPS is a US company, and UK is an ally country.
The Russians who met with the Trumps were operatives of a hostile foreign power.

kjekB6Z.png
it's still collusion with a foreign government. dude are you truly that stupid? oh fk, yeah you are.

Turns out Philip Bump at the Washington Post decided to explain that very thing on Monday, and the simplest way to illustrate the difference is to ask, "Which way is the money going? Is it going to the campaign? Or is it going away from the campaign?"

"federal law doesn't just ban contributions of actual money dollars to campaigns from foreign governments, but also donations of goods, services, outside advocacy -- in short, anything of value given that can help a candidate"

Paying a foreign national fair market value for opposition research is generally not illegal.

Why does it matter? It’s foreign interference. Doesn’t that matter to you? Why would an ally interfere?

And how did they get golden shower info except from Russia. Huh? Russia isn’t supposed to be an ally. You ok?

What was illegal that the trump campaign did?

Please specify the exact "mountain of evidence," beyond exposing the Democrats deliberate wrongdoing with regards to Bernie Sanders.
Bernie said she won fair and square... Good enough for me.
Well then, Russia had no influence on the election and as they actually expected her to win, just as the Democrats did, Trump won fair and square, by the Electoral College, which those voters actually signed their votes and handed them in.
One might remember that Vladimir Putin is former KGB and thus of Communist (Marxist) background and our new Democratic left is pro-Marxist, so it stands to reason the Russians preferred Clinton, rather than a pro-Capitalist, Constitutional Republic Presidential candidate.
Their hacking led to a tidal wave of BS against Hillary and lost her the election along with James Comey the big mouth Republican Straight Arrow.
No, the Wikileaks emails led to the truth about Hillary being released, and the Russians weren't responsible for that. Douchebags like you deliberately conflate a whole lot of things that have no connection with each other to make your imbecile claims seem credible.
Nothing was found except a lot of Gossip between DNC and podesta staffers, blown out of all proportion at Twisted for the Dupes, who are now all conspiracy nut jobs who believe the FBI and the CIA had in for the the Trump Meister.
Nothing was found, then what was the crime?

So you’re saying hitlery’s emails were Russian
Except the emails hacked were between powerless staffers and Meant garbage except to Fox.
Trump gleefully reported on each leaked email

Wouldn't any political opponent of Hillary's do the same thing?
Too bad journalism is a forgotten art almost here. Someone should have kept that crap off the MSM. Fox Rush Etc of course just is a disgrace... Totally full of s***...
Why should it have been kept off the MSM? Do you believe the government should censor the news? Don't lie now.
There was no news except for how twisted and disgraceful Fox coverage of it was. There was no news, just staffers bullshiting on emails.... Fox is the worst propaganda we've ever had, and MSM is ratings and controversy mad, although at least they don't lie non-stop like Fox Rush Etc...

Used in a campaign, yeah interference what else was it for but to influence the election. You need to remember who you’re talking with! I’m educated
Yeah a master's in GOP BS propaganda, super duper.
All facts , you’re welcome to post what is propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back