What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

I did.
And now your trying to import new employees so you don't have to pay more for them.

Then you're being paid exactly what your worth. Thank you!

You're confused. Shocking, I know.

WE are the party that demands a wall/fence be completed, as Democrats demanded just a few ÿears ago in order to stem the flow of illegal aliens, human trafficking, weapons, and other contraband.

You want open borders. Why?

I did.
And now your trying to import new employees so you don't have to pay more for them.

WE are the party that demands a wall/fence be completed, as Democrats demanded just a few ÿears ago in order to stem the flow of illegal aliens, human trafficking, weapons, and other contraband.

Nope I want the wall and voted for Trump so that every American job worth doing pays a living wage. tariff the shit out of those who pay their civilians slave labor wages so our people can make living wages.

On Friday, the Bureau of Labor and Statistics released its August report, which showed that the economy gained 130,000 jobs last month. The report also revealed that black unemployment fell to 5.5%, which is the lowest rate recorded since the Labor Department began tracking the progress back in the 1970s.

I did.

Nope I want the wall and voted for Trump so that every American job worth doing pays a living wage. tariff the shit out of those who pay their civilians slave labor wages so our people can make living wages.

What's a living wage and why is anyone entitled to one?

I did.

So you believe the dead, the meek, the poor should starve to death in the streets or worse be arrested as vagrants and worked to death in prison labor camps perhaps?

Everyone willing to work for a living should be able to earn a living. We start for Americans only and then let it spread.

I did.

So you believe the dead, the meek, the poor should starve to death in the streets or worse be arrested as vagrants and worked to death in prison labor camps perhaps?

Everyone willing to work for a living should be able to earn a living. We start for Americans only and then let it spread.

That's just stupid.

What is the average income of a household with one of the workers earning minimum wage?

A very small % of blacks voted for trump.
Actually, I believe he has more black support than any GOP in a long time! But what does that say about Blacks and Democrats when they all stick together across racial lines? The other big Dem voting blocks are illegals, Mexicans and young, and single inexperienced girls. Kinda proves my point.
That’s what I wanted to hear you say. You republicans think blacks are stupid.
No need to think. The data speaks for itself:
View attachment 277898 View attachment 277899 View attachment 277900 View attachment 277901

Your point was?

How does that argument work on you?
Very very well.
I think you are stupid for voting for trump, unless you are rich. Have you seen the debt?
Have you seen the debt after democrats like your Bernie is done with it with 16 trillion in free forgiveness of this, free college that, and free everything else?
Do you liv in a nice white neighborhood or a dangerous inner city? Your approach is never going to work on struggling blacks. You think they should vote along with white supremacy? Are you retarded? Do you think blacks are as stupid as you are?
But if the Dems are for self-empowerment, why hasn't voting democrat helped the blacks more? Funny how you are all for voting for the party that is full of low IQ, struggling people who never get smarter or more out of poverty voting that way but people who vote republican mostly all do better, and yet you call them "White Supremacists." Guess that answers the question. Now property conditioned and class victimized, you keep right on voting for democrats.

Us liberals made America great. High wages because of unions. Social security. Labor laws.

All these things offend republicans

Donald%20Duck-S.gif
Well look at wages since unions were broken.

Did I see today pilots want more of the profits? Every professional in every industry should demand profit sharing.

Something has to be done about corporate greed. Maybe we all need to organize into one big union. And fuck with any company who pays the ceo too much and the employees too little
the left is already on it. it is about equality and equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation in our first world economy.
Unemployment compensation? I’m talking about paying people who work better. Im talking about employment compensation

Did I see today pilots want more of the profits? Every professional in every industry should demand profit sharing.

Something has to be done about corporate greed. Maybe we all need to organize into one big union. And fuck with any company who pays the ceo too much and the employees too little

Wages have increased and are increased faster now that we have full employment and more jobs than we have workers.

Companies are competitive. How is that being greedy? Do you deny that there is good greed and bad greed? Without good greed, we would not be the greatest country in the world.

We are all paid our exact worth. How can you disagree?
Well we were worth more in 1970.

Back then the ceo made 30x more today they make 350x more.

No we are not all paid our exact worth unless you are the greedy employer then yes they think things are perfect the way they are now.

Where most people are living paycheck to paycheck.

You know who else is paid what their worth? Mexican workers in Mexico. At least that’s what Mexican corporations think

Wages have increased and are increased faster now that we have full employment and more jobs than we have workers.

Companies are competitive. How is that being greedy? Do you deny that there is good greed and bad greed? Without good greed, we would not be the greatest country in the world.

We are all paid our exact worth. How can you disagree?
Alot of our labor is worth more than what we are paid.

How? If I can hire another worker to do your job, for what I'm paying you, why would I pay you more, how are you worth more.

If you believe you are worth more, quit and take that higher paying job.
Thats exactly what Mexican employers tell their workers

You know better than that because I've educated you multiple times.
i know better than listening to you.

And that's why you never advance, never learn, never change, only repeat the same failed cliches over and over.
yet, you have Only fallacy instead of Any valid rebuttal.

I've given you rebuttal. I've shown you where you are wrong. I've educated you. It's your problem that you remain ignorant.
i would simply be wrong, to believe you.

IOW, you've never bothered to even look up anything I've told you, because you refuse to think you could be wrong. And you will never grow as a result.

Actually, I believe he has more black support than any GOP in a long time! But what does that say about Blacks and Democrats when they all stick together across racial lines? The other big Dem voting blocks are illegals, Mexicans and young, and single inexperienced girls. Kinda proves my point.
No need to think. The data speaks for itself:
View attachment 277898 View attachment 277899 View attachment 277900 View attachment 277901

Your point was?

Very very well.
Have you seen the debt after democrats like your Bernie is done with it with 16 trillion in free forgiveness of this, free college that, and free everything else?
But if the Dems are for self-empowerment, why hasn't voting democrat helped the blacks more? Funny how you are all for voting for the party that is full of low IQ, struggling people who never get smarter or more out of poverty voting that way but people who vote republican mostly all do better, and yet you call them "White Supremacists." Guess that answers the question. Now property conditioned and class victimized, you keep right on voting for democrats.

Us liberals made America great. High wages because of unions. Social security. Labor laws.

All these things offend republicans

Donald%20Duck-S.gif

the left is already on it. it is about equality and equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation in our first world economy.
Unemployment compensation? I’m talking about paying people who work better. Im talking about employment compensation
equality is about, enabling Individual Liberty on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States under our form of Capitalism.

i know better than listening to you.

And that's why you never advance, never learn, never change, only repeat the same failed cliches over and over.

I've given you rebuttal. I've shown you where you are wrong. I've educated you. It's your problem that you remain ignorant.

IOW, you've never bothered to even look up anything I've told you, because you refuse to think you could be wrong. And you will never grow as a result.
i resort to the fewest fallacies and can honestly tell myself that every time i look in any mirror.

i resort to the fewest fallacies and can honestly tell myself that every time i look in any mirror.

You're so full of crap, Daniel it's almost farce at this point! You post some of the most nonsensical stuff I've ever seen on this board and any time you're called upon to explain what your gibberish means...you respond with more gibberish!

You know nothing about the things you seem to think you're an expert at...and you embarrass yourself every time you come here!

You're so full of crap, Daniel it's almost farce at this point! You post some of the most nonsensical stuff I've ever seen on this board and any time you're called upon to explain what your gibberish means...you respond with more gibberish!

You know nothing about the things you seem to think you're an expert at...and you embarrass yourself every time you come here!
i don't believe you.

Slavery. That’s all Republicans have to offer people of color.

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?
Do you expect them to just GIVE you something? How about YOU earn it?

Slavery. That’s all Republicans have to offer people of color.
You got the parties wrong. It was the Democrats who were pro slavery, it was the Democrats that were against civil rights. And it's the Democrats who created the kkk, and it's Democrats who are trying to cover up the fact that we now have the lowest unemployment rate for blacks since they started keeping count of it.

i don't believe you.

And therein lies your problem. When no one supports anything you say, it may just be you.

Forum List

Back