What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

You're so full of crap, Daniel it's almost farce at this point! You post some of the most nonsensical stuff I've ever seen on this board and any time you're called upon to explain what your gibberish means...you respond with more gibberish!

You know nothing about the things you seem to think you're an expert at...and you embarrass yourself every time you come here!
i don't believe you.

And therein lies your problem. When no one supports anything you say, it may just be you.
lol. who cares what the right wing says in this frivolous venue.

Anyone who wants to grow and learn the truth.
with nothing but fallacy?

Why do you bother to post here, Daniel? You know nothing about the things you attempt to talk about and embarrass yourself with your vapid statements.

i don't believe you.

And therein lies your problem. When no one supports anything you say, it may just be you.

Why do you bother to post here, Daniel? You know nothing about the things you attempt to talk about and embarrass yourself with your vapid statements.
Practice makes Perfect? Besides, you need more than ad hominems for me to believe you.

Practice makes Perfect? Besides, you need more than ad hominems for me to believe you.

Ah...you think I'm attacking you "personally" when I ask you what kind of background you have in economics? I hate to break this to you, Daniel but when you claim to know something about a subject...then make claims that are quite frankly ridiculous...you're going to be queried as to what you're basing those claims on! When you reply with nonsense like "practice makes perfect" you're going to be mocked!

Now did you want to have an intelligent conversation about economics? Or are you going to continue to "practice"?

As I asked before...what's your background in economics? What are you basing your claims on?

Ah...you think I'm attacking you "personally" when I ask you what kind of background you have in economics? I hate to break this to you, Daniel but when you claim to know something about a subject...then make claims that are quite frankly ridiculous...you're going to be queried as to what you're basing those claims on! When you reply with nonsense like "practice makes perfect" you're going to be mocked!

Now did you want to have an intelligent conversation about economics? Or are you going to continue to "practice"?

As I asked before...what's your background in economics? What are you basing your claims on?
dear, you need valid arguments not simply allegations of understanding economics.

you have to know where I am wrong and how, not merey allege you must be right simply because you are on the right wing.

dear, you need valid arguments not simply allegations of understanding economics.

you have to know where I am wrong and how, not merey allege you must be right simply because you are on the right wing.

I stated quite clearly where I thought you were wrong and even suggested you read Sowell's book regarding the effects that a high minimum wage has on employment, Daniel!

At this point it's become rather obvious that you're ducking my question because you have no background in economics! Which means that it's actually YOU that are basing your statements on your feelings with no economic theory to back those feelings up!

I've given you rebuttal. I've shown you where you are wrong. I've educated you. It's your problem that you remain ignorant.
i would simply be wrong, to believe you.

IOW, you've never bothered to even look up anything I've told you, because you refuse to think you could be wrong. And you will never grow as a result.
i resort to the fewest fallacies and can honestly tell myself that every time i look in any mirror.

You're lying to yourself.
you are worse.

I don't tell myself that I'm always right, or that I "resort to the fewest fallacies". You do realize you're arguing like you're 5 years old, don't you?

You're so full of crap, Daniel it's almost farce at this point! You post some of the most nonsensical stuff I've ever seen on this board and any time you're called upon to explain what your gibberish means...you respond with more gibberish!

You know nothing about the things you seem to think you're an expert at...and you embarrass yourself every time you come here!
i don't believe you.

No, truth. Didn't you read what I wrote?

His point is valid. Have you considered a more social forum, discussing some thing less serious?

You can still be surreal and confrontation if you want. People might be more understanding if the discussion is less weighty.

I stated quite clearly where I thought you were wrong and even suggested you read Sowell's book regarding the effects that a high minimum wage has on employment, Daniel!

At this point it's become rather obvious that you're ducking my question because you have no background in economics! Which means that it's actually YOU that are basing your statements on your feelings with no economic theory to back those feelings up!
the left has a solution. it is called, solving simple poverty. you simply didn't understand the economic concepts but had to put in your two "Congressional Continentals worth."

i would simply be wrong, to believe you.

IOW, you've never bothered to even look up anything I've told you, because you refuse to think you could be wrong. And you will never grow as a result.
i resort to the fewest fallacies and can honestly tell myself that every time i look in any mirror.

You're lying to yourself.
you are worse.

I don't tell myself that I'm always right, or that I "resort to the fewest fallacies". You do realize you're arguing like you're 5 years old, don't you?
i don't need to tell myself that, simply because those of the opposing view resort to more fallacies than myself.

i don't believe you.

No, truth. Didn't you read what I wrote?
you have nothing but fallacy.

His point is valid. Have you considered a more social forum, discussing some thing less serious?

You can still be surreal and confrontation if you want. People might be more understanding if the discussion is less weighty.
what point is valid?

Well we were worth more in 1970.

Back then the ceo made 30x more today they make 350x more.

No we are not all paid our exact worth unless you are the greedy employer then yes they think things are perfect the way they are now.

Where most people are living paycheck to paycheck.

You know who else is paid what their worth? Mexican workers in Mexico. At least that’s what Mexican corporations think

As I've pointed out previously, send your thank-you note to former President Bill Clinton for the drastic change in top executive income. Besides, what difference does that make?

As I have also pointed out previously, how is anyone NOT paid what they are worth? If someone is not being paid what they believe they are worth, quit and take that higher paying job. We have full employment and more jobs than workers.

"Greedy employer". That's just a stupid, desperate comment that has no meaning. Any successful business is going to be fair with their employees. It is expensive, both time-wise and financially to hire and train new employees. As I have also pointed out previously, there is good and bad greed. Good greed is what has made America great!

If people are living paycheck to paycheck, and many are, is that not personal responsibility? Of course it is. It is also further proof that people have great confidence in our economy.

What does Mexican workers, working in Mexico have to do with anything?
Walmart or the waltons are a good example. Those billionaires aren’t paying enough. They should unionize. I would

I read an article the other day that Walmarts profit margin is only around 4%. Ad it is now Walmart employees make as much and often more than the prevailing wage in an area.

the left has a solution. it is called, solving simple poverty. you simply didn't understand the economic concepts but had to put in your two "Congressional Continentals worth."

But the problem is that the left can't solve poverty. By a lack of understanding of economics they believe the solution is simple. Pay people more money. That in itself shows an extreme lack of a grasp on economics.

But the problem is that the left can't solve poverty. By a lack of understanding of economics they believe the solution is simple. Pay people more money. That in itself shows an extreme lack of a grasp on economics.
oh, really. Why is that under Capitalism where you get what you pay for?

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

Why don’t you ask blacks that have switched over and are vocal about it. Tons of videos on YouTube. No one is forcing anyone to do anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So your solution to solving poverty is solving it? Really, Daniel?

I suppose your solution to world peace is bringing peace to the world?

HOW would you solve simple poverty!

what point is valid?

The point he made in the post you were responding to.

Have you considered a more social forum, discussing some thing less serious?

So your solution to solving poverty is solving it? Really, Daniel?

I suppose your solution to world peace is bringing peace to the world?

HOW would you solve simple poverty!
We could have solved simple poverty, Yesterday; "but, the Poor benefiting was too much of a social horror for the right wing."

Through equality and equal protection of the law in our at-will employment States. Solving simple poverty can be as simple as solving for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States; through unemployment compensation for merely being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

Forum List

Back