What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

Walmart or the waltons are a good example. Those billionaires aren’t paying enough. They should unionize. I would

Walmart and other retailers have lines of people hoping to go to work for them. How is that a bad thing? Just because they're billionaires, how is that wrong and how does that justify paying employees more?
No they don't. Unemployment is supposedly at zero and companies can't find help. Shut up.

Unemployment at zero is impossible, we are at full employment and have more than a million jobs available for which we don't have workers.

While I don't claim to be an economist I did take Micro and Macro Economics in college. I have a grasp of economic concepts. You on the other hand don't appear to know anything about the subject. Which is why you post the way you do.
i gainsay your subjective contention.

you need valid arguments not merely hearsay and soothsay. women gossip; Men have (valid) arguments.

You gainsay my subjective contention? I didn't think I'd ever say this...but I think you might beat out R-Derp for the title of 'Board's Biggest Idiot'!

the left has a solution. it is called, solving simple poverty. you simply didn't understand the economic concepts but had to put in your two "Congressional Continentals worth."

What have Progressives accomplished regarding simple poverty, whatever that is? Starting with former President Lyndon Johnson, you have accomplished nothing but spending over 21 Trillion going down the tubes.
dear, employment is at the will of either part. there is no appeal to ignorance of the law.

While I don't claim to be an economist I did take Micro and Macro Economics in college. I have a grasp of economic concepts. You on the other hand don't appear to know anything about the subject. Which is why you post the way you do.
i gainsay your subjective contention.

you need valid arguments not merely hearsay and soothsay. women gossip; Men have (valid) arguments.

You gainsay my subjective contention? I didn't think I'd ever say this...but I think you might beat out R-Derp for the title of 'Board's Biggest Idiot'!
lol. dear, i don't believe You, specifically.

the left has a solution. it is called, solving simple poverty. you simply didn't understand the economic concepts but had to put in your two "Congressional Continentals worth."

What have Progressives accomplished regarding simple poverty, whatever that is? Starting with former President Lyndon Johnson, you have accomplished nothing but spending over 21 Trillion going down the tubes.
dear, employment is at the will of either part. there is no appeal to ignorance of the law.

Nothing you post makes any sense at all. Is English a second language for you?

maxresdefault-S.jpg

Walmart or the waltons are a good example. Those billionaires aren’t paying enough. They should unionize. I would

Walmart and other retailers have lines of people hoping to go to work for them. How is that a bad thing? Just because they're billionaires, how is that wrong and how does that justify paying employees more?
No they don't. Unemployment is supposedly at zero and companies can't find help. Shut up.

Unemployment at zero is impossible, we are at full employment and have more than a million jobs available for which we don't have workers.
You know what I meant.

Lets go back and address what you said and my response. I'll try to be more clear as to what my point is

You said: Walmart and other retailers have lines of people hoping to go to work for them. No they don't. I'm sure they are saying now that they are having a hard time finding help.

And this is what corporations want. This is why we say companies love the market to be flooded with low wage workers. It keeps wages down. So why is it a bad thing when there are people lined up around the block to work for $10 job? Do I even have to explain it to you?

Just because they're billionaires, how is that wrong and how does that justify paying employees more?

That's a good question. Back before unions existed, that's exactly what corporations said. So workers organized and got their fair share of the profits. They went on strike if they didn't get their way. But corporations fought back and broke the unions. Today, you are correct. There's NOTHING that will make the corporations pay more than they absolutely have to. That's great if you are a corporation or shareholder.

I'm not asking corporations to do the right thing. Their only goal is to maximize profits. That's why we need laws, regulations and unions.

That's why it will be democracy that saves the middle class, not free market capitalism

Democracy - Not "The Free Market" - Will Save America's Middle Class

What has your military industrial complex accomplished? What has your tax breaks to the rich accomplished?

I suppose I get your point though. If we are gong to have a welfare system it has to be designed to get people off welfare, not help suppliment their under the table incomes.

Nothing you post makes any sense at all. Is English a second language for you?
no dear. you really are just, too dumb.

The point he made in the post you were responding to.

Have you considered a more social forum, discussing some thing less serious?

You can still be surreal and confrontation if you want. People might be more understanding if the discussion is less weighty.
lol. i gainsay your contention.

You can still be surreal and confrontation if you want. People might be more understanding if the discussion is less weighty.
i don't believe you.

Do you watch tv?
i watch a lot of YouTube.

So do I, what kind of stuff do you watch?

lol. i gainsay your contention.

i don't believe you.

Do you watch tv?

usually stuff about the things we are discussing. along with anything i may think of or may happen to be recommended.

i don't believe you.

Do you watch tv?

usually stuff about the things we are discussing. along with anything i may think of or may happen to be recommended.

Nothing humorous?

i don't believe you.

Do you watch tv?

Nothing humorous?
sure; plenty of Comedy Central and SNL skits, in between.

Do you watch tv?

Nothing humorous?
sure; plenty of Comedy Central and SNL skits, in between.

You ever think of starting a thread about some of them in the TV sub forum?

The republican party has nothing to offer anyone. Except not being Democrats.
Fuck the duopoly.

I disagree with the concept.

The concept that politics is about you getting something from government? Look around the world. Every screwed up, ruined country in the world, has that mentality.

If you see a ruined country somewhere, you are looking at a country where the public votes for whoever will 'give them' stuff.

Forum List

Back