What firearms are protected by the 2nd Amendment

See OP

• Total voters
That does not mean the law broadened the scope, merely that it is broader than what the administrations, Pub and Dem, reported.

Don't you get that?

No, the proof to show is yours, and you have failed. Your report merely said that more info was collected than reported, not the act's powers were broadened. You need to read more carefully, bigreb. I am not making fun of you right now, merely telling you the truth.

The Patriot Act?

Few liberals know it was written by Joe Biden..............in 1995. Let that sink in. 1995.

Here is bucs audience.

Whats wrong........couldn't refute my point? The Patriot Act. It was written by Joe Biden, under Bill Clinton, in 1995. Look it up. 7 years before 9-11. Written by a Democrat, under a D president.

Hate it as hard as you can, but it's true.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm beginning to think the English language is a struggle for you. When the patriot act was extended that prevision was not in it from the previous years..

Link and quote citing what language was added, please. None of you link titles stated that.

You really do not read any thing from any link posted do you? I posted the link already.
Please quote the language added. I'm not reading through a bunch of links from an idiot who doesn't even know what he's arguing

and here we have the liberal in denial .

You did not prove your point. The act did not expand or broaden the powers. That's what you said, that's what you have to prove, and you have not done that. Do it, please.

WASHINGTON — The National Security Agency is facing renewed scrutiny over the extent of its domestic surveillance program, with critics in Congress saying its recent intercepts of the private telephone calls and e-mail messages of Americans are broader than previously acknowledged, current and former officials said.

broader and broaden?

bigreb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That does not mean the law broadened the scope, merely that it is broader than what the administrations, Pub and Dem, reported.

Don't you get that?

Show me a link and source that said the patriot act was not broden? Can you?
You said more powers were granted. Show me what language was added or what court ruling allowed for a broader application of the powers granted by the act.

I shan't hold my breath.

So you need a gun to go shopping? Go to the Movies? Explain the real danger that everytime you do these things every day where you have to use your gun every day then I will agree you have a need. Until then, their is no need. Just you being schizophrenic.

Ha! The Jared Loughner reference even though he is far from being left wing and many right wing nut jobs tried to bring guns to an Obama town hall meeting. Or the one that shot at police trying to kill the Tides foundation because Glenn Beck told him to. Or the multiple right wingers who blow up mosques around the country.

Link?

I must have missed those.....

I want to send the folks that blew them up Valentines cards, but I'm not aware of any being blown up?

Still Few Leads In Florida Mosque Bombing | TPM LiveWire

No left winger would blow up a mosque because we teach tolerance. Not hate.

Also lets go to Murphsboro Tennessee (hmmm I wonder who they vote for)

Tennessee Mosque Site Arson: Authorities Offer Reward For Information

This is what conservatives do, anyone is different is not allowed. No Tolerance in their party. I actually think you should keep segregating the republican party. Its a good thing to fight for.

No, the proof to show is yours, and you have failed. Your report merely said that more info was collected than reported, not the act's powers were broadened. You need to read more carefully, bigreb. I am not making fun of you right now, merely telling you the truth.

Come on troll you can do it show me a source and link that says the patriot act was not expanded.

Don't you get that?

Show me a link and source that said the patriot act was not broden? Can you?
You said more powers were granted. Show me what language was added or what court ruling allowed for a broader application of the powers granted by the act.

I shan't hold my breath.

Show me it wasn't other that your opinion.

1) You made the claim. You bear the burden of proof.

2) Made a positive assertion. Only a positive assertion, not a negative one, can be demonstrated logically.

You made an assertion, failed to demonstrate it, then demanded that someone else prove a positive.

You've acknowledged that your claims were false.

You did not prove your point. The act did not expand or broaden the powers. That's what you said, that's what you have to prove, and you have not done that. Do it, please.

WASHINGTON — The National Security Agency is facing renewed scrutiny over the extent of its domestic surveillance program, with critics in Congress saying its recent intercepts of the private telephone calls and e-mail messages of Americans are broader than previously acknowledged, current and former officials said.

broader and broaden?

bigreb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reading problem?

2) Made a positive assertion. Only a positive assertion, not a negative one, can be demonstrated logically.

You made an assertion, failed to demonstrate it, then demanded that someone else prove a positive.

You made the claim it did not. Show your proof.

fail

fail
The original intent of the patriot act was for international wire tapping obama expanded it to domestic wire tapping.
Obama Admin. Council Pushes to Reinforce Domestic Wiretapping
DailyTech - Obama Admin. Council Pushes to Reinforce Domestic Wiretapping

The Patriot Act?

Few liberals know it was written by Joe Biden..............in 1995. Let that sink in. 1995.

Here is bucs audience.

Whats wrong........couldn't refute my point? The Patriot Act. It was written by Joe Biden, under Bill Clinton, in 1995. Look it up. 7 years before 9-11. Written by a Democrat, under a D president.

Hate it as hard as you can, but it's true.

No it's not. Look it up 7 years before 2011.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back