What gives us the right?

Very well adjusted, thanks for asking.

Believing that homosexuality is an aberation of the human condition does not make one a bigot. Discrimionating against them makes one a bigot. We need to deal with reality and stop making decisions based on feeeeeeeeeeeelings and emooooooootion.

I have also seen the results of two mommys, a little boy raised by two women has a very difficult time becoming a normal male, same with a little girl raised by two men. In some cases it may work, but in the majority the result will be a very confused adult.

How can homosexuality be an aberration when homosexuals do nothing other than engage in sexual activity that is also commonly engaged in by heterosexuals?

Lets see now, a man and an woman can engage in mutual cunilingus, a man and a woman can engage in mutual fellatio?

two woman can engage in anal intercourse?

did you skip your high school biology classes?

So the fact that a man and a woman can engage in anal intercourse, but two women cannot,

makes lesbianism an aberrant behaviour??

lol, talk about pulling something out of your ass. Jesus Christ!

From the Olympic charter:

The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of
practising sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which
requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play

Any form of discrimination with regard to a country or a person on grounds of race,
religion, politics, gender or otherwise is incompatible with belonging to the Olympic
Movement.

Belonging to the Olympic Movement requires compliance with the Olympic Charter
and recognition by the IOC.

Last edited:
From the Olympic charter:

The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of
practising sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which
requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play

Any form of discrimination with regard to a country or a person on grounds of race,
religion, politics, gender or otherwise is incompatible with belonging to the Olympic
Movement.

Belonging to the Olympic Movement requires compliance with the Olympic Charter
and recognition by the IOC.

So, taking the above into account in the context of Redfish's claim of what we DON"T have the right to do,

what he is saying is that during the Olympics no one has the right to advocate for the basic principles stated in the Olympic Charter.

that deserves a hearty LOL.

How can homosexuality be an aberration when homosexuals do nothing other than engage in sexual activity that is also commonly engaged in by heterosexuals?
:eek: Wow. Using that theory one can justify beastiality.

Where I come from, beastiality is not a common heterosexual practice. Having said that, I can't account for wherever it is you come from.

That is pretty much the only point of value to derive from this thread, i.e., how pervasive and deep among conservatives is the hatred of homosexuality.
Really? I got studipity heaped upon slander and bigotry from the left. Hate = disagreeing with the left.

If a man beats up his wife on a regular basis, how much animosity towards that man am I allowed before I cross the line into what you would classify as 'hatred' worthy of condemnation?

Where I come from, beastiality is not a common heterosexual practice. Having said that, I can't account for wherever it is you come from.
You weren't talking about anal sex? Of course you were.

Last edited:
You didn't have any problem with Phil Robertson badmouthing homosexuals, in fact, you claimed it was his RIGHT.

Now, suddenly, any criticism of the Russians for persecuting homosexuals is NOT ANYONE"S RIGHT.

Explain to us how one is a right and the other isn't.

Robertson was inside the USA exercising his first amendment rights. The US constitution does not apply outside the USA.

Its a simple distinction, maybe even you can get it.

So you've changed your view, temporarily I suspect, on the idea of rights?

Now you believe that rights only exist when a government gives you those rights.

No, thats not what I said. The founders and drafters of our constitution believed that we all have rights conferred upon us by our creator. They codified those rights in the constitution.

Therefore, our legal rights in this country stemmed from our God given rights and were confirmed by the constitution.

Those legal constitutional rights are political rights and do not apply outside of the USA.

but earlier your justification for homosexuality is that some other people do the same things. you are lacking consistency, like all liberals.

Robertson was inside the USA exercising his first amendment rights. The US constitution does not apply outside the USA.

Its a simple distinction, maybe even you can get it.

Now you believe that rights only exist when a government gives you those rights.

No, thats not what I said. The founders and drafters of our constitution believed that we all have rights conferred upon us by our creator. They codified those rights in the constitution.

Therefore, our legal rights in this country stemmed from our God given rights and were confirmed by the constitution.

Those legal constitutional rights are political rights and do not apply outside of the USA.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights."

UNalienable rights apply to human beings worldwide.

The US government is only responsible for defending them in the US.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights."

UNalienable rights apply to human beings worldwide.

The US government is only responsible for defending them in the US.

exactly

You totally missed the point.

I totally get the point, you guys hate gays more than you hate Russian tyrants who persecute them for sport.

wrong again, I have gay friends and relatives, I love and respect every one of them. I think their lifestyle is wrong, but that does not change my love and respect for them.

I don't know why the topic is so difficult for you liberals. We are trying to make a poliical statement about gays at the olympics, but we are silent about the persecution of gays in muslim countries and the persecution of Christians in muslim countries

At least Russia is being consistent. we are not.

It's not really difficult for them. They do not want to address the OP they just want to troll.

Then what denies us that right? Or, what should deny us that right?

Just to be clear, the only 'action' here has been some vocal advocacy for gay rights.

You answer a question with a question I see. Let me spell it out for you as simply as I can. We ignore the human rights violations that we want to, and promote the ones we want to. That kind of hypocrisy denies us the right to police others.

Really? So you're a hypocrite for supporting gun rights but opposing abortion rights?

You know, you're too stupid to talk to. Have fun with that.

but earlier your justification for homosexuality is that some other people do the same things. you are lacking consistency, like all liberals.

I said 'commonly' engaged in by heterosexuals. Where do you live that beastiality is a common practice?

You answer a question with a question I see. Let me spell it out for you as simply as I can. We ignore the human rights violations that we want to, and promote the ones we want to. That kind of hypocrisy denies us the right to police others.

Really? So you're a hypocrite for supporting gun rights but opposing abortion rights?

You know, you're too stupid to talk to. Have fun with that.

I'll take that as a yes.

Very well adjusted, thanks for asking.

Believing that homosexuality is an aberation of the human condition does not make one a bigot. Discrimionating against them makes one a bigot. We need to deal with reality and stop making decisions based on feeeeeeeeeeeelings and emooooooootion.

I have also seen the results of two mommys, a little boy raised by two women has a very difficult time becoming a normal male, same with a little girl raised by two men. In some cases it may work, but in the majority the result will be a very confused adult.

Lets see now, a man and an woman can engage in mutual cunilingus, a man and a woman can engage in mutual fellatio?

two woman can engage in anal intercourse?

did you skip your high school biology classes?

Carb is a troll. He wants to get you off track and arguing about something he can argue. He can't address your very good OP so he has to take you where he thinks he can win the argument.

Forum List

Back